Instagrammer @Costcohotfinds spotted this Spinach, Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip and Spread by La Terra Fina and it looks all sorts of delicious. We are dedicated to helping you find the best prices and lowering the amount you spend each month on groceries! We are dedicated to helping you find the best prices and lowering the amount you spend each month on groceries! I have used it to make casseroles, mixing it with leftover chicken and baking. Create New Account. Log In. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Get fresh updates & recipes by email. Heat on high for 45 seconds, stir and heat for an additional 45 seconds, or until desired temperature is reached. Here are a few more details about this product……… La Terra Finna Brand; 2 Pack – 17 Ounces Each Let stand 1 minutes, stir and serve. La Terra Fina was started by a chef in San Francisco. Here are a few more details about this product……… La Terra Finna Brand; 2 Pack – 17 Ounces Each Spinach & Artichoke Quiche. Currently unavailable. Our Cranberry & Jalapeño Dip is ready to fill the unexpectedly delicious, spicy and sweet hole in your snack-loving heart. 855-655-6418. Choose from Green Chile and Cheese, Spinach Artichoke or Artichoke and Jalapeno. Read More > Turkey Cranberry Spinach and Artichoke Turnovers. Try it today! La Terra Fina Dip & Spread, Spinach & Parmesan, 10 oz. About See All. Serving size. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. It is my most favorite dip in all the land. Top with cucumber, red onion and roasted red peppers. These are regularly $4.99, but with the sale and coupon, you are saving 61%! La Terra Fina is helping consumers take their snack game to the next level with its Spinach, Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip and Spread. Costco fans are divided on this smoked salmon appetizer. It is the best dip ever. Heat on high for 45 seconds, stir and heat for an additional 45 seconds, or until desired temperature is reached. Cut chicken breasts in half, horizontally, and lay them out in your 9 by 13 inch casserole dish. La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip. Espinacas y Alcachofa / Queso Cheddar y Brócoli Paquete Doble Quiche. Friends, we put a whole lot of love into this Best Brunch Board, with La Terra Fina’s Everything But the Bagel Dip & Spread, and Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip and Spread! Create New Account. Your market may vary. Dust with cracked black pepper. Safeway has La Terra Fina Dips on sale for $3.99 through December 29th as part of the new December Big Book of Savings. Your email address will not be published. The, Now Available – Safeway Drive Up & Go Grocery Pickup Service, Buy One Get One Free La Terra Fina Dips Coupon. La Terra Fina is helping consumers take their snack game to the next level with its Spinach, Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip and Spread. Unavailable. $24.99. Preheat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Nutritional information for La Terra Fina Artichoke, Parmesan & Garlic Dip. Never miss a deal, subscribe now for all the latest from Super Safeway! Dish dollops out of the container and drop them onto the chicken to taste. www.laterrafina.com. Instagrammer @Costcohotfinds spotted this Spinach, Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip and Spread by La Terra Fina and it looks all sorts of delicious. Non GMO. Heat on high for 45 seconds, stir and heat for an additional 45 seconds, or until desired temperature is reached. They are delicious! 99 Ship. Forgot account? Contact La Terra Fina on Messenger. La Terra Fina Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Dip (24 oz.) Last modified August 3, 2020, Your email address will not be published. 0.2 quiche (130g) Log food : La Terra Fina Classic Lorraine Quiche. www.laterrafina.com. Product Details. Your first delivery is free. When it comes to smoked salmon spreads, there's a fine line between fantastic and fishy, and according to social media, Costco's La Terra Fina Wild Smoked Salmon dip seems to walk that line. by La Terra Fina | Item # --| Model # 4304010 | Why we love this. Safeway has La Terra Fina Dips on sale for $3.99 through December 29th as part of the new December Big Book of Savings. La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is delicious served warm or cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers or bread. Wow, such a great deal! My name is Kyra and I created this website to share with you anything I come across in my day to day life that I think you may enjoy. Try it as a spread on a turkey or roasted chicken sandwich or top baked potatoes as a flavorful addition. Personalized health review for La Terra Fina Wild Smoked Salmon Dip: 70 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Per 2 tbsp (g): 80 Calories | 6g Fat | 1g Carbohydrates | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 3g Protein | 0mg Sodium | 0g Cholesterol | 0g Potassium. This unique and tasty cheesecake dip was made for dipping fresh fruit, crackers, pretzels and more. 7 offers from $9.90. Enjoy these classic dips & spreads all year long. Costco La Terra Fina Queso Dip with Cheddar Nutrition Nutrition Two tablespoons is 80 calories, seven grams of fat, two grams of carbohydrates, one gram of sugar, three grams of protein and 105 mg of … No dip needed when you have this much flavor and crunch in a chip! containers of Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread with the date of BEST BY NOV-01-2017 due to undeclared egg. container of dip use half. I eat it cold with sliced cucumbers for a low carb snack. They sent their artichoke & jalapeno – which I … Dip Coupon. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. Voila! This dish is perfect for weeknight eating. Sign In to Add. 10,652 people like this. La Terra Fina Dip & Spread, Spinach & Parmesan, 10 oz $ 4.99 Each In Stock at Your Store. Dessert just got more fun and irresistible. The dips can be warmed for a few seconds in a microwave oven and then enjoyed on a tortilla chip or with cut pita bread. See more of La Terra Fina on Facebook. ------------------ All Denver division Safeway Stores double coupons up to $1.00! If you are new to couponing at Safeway, please read our, to learn everything you can about how to stack up Safeway coupons during your next shopping trip. As a gluten-free gal, I love that these dips are certified gluten-free so that I can join in the fun. Creamy Parmesan cheese mixed with antioxidant rich spinach and chunks of artichoke in this classic favorite. Please click the link below and it will take you to the coupon. La Terra Fina Dip & Spread, Spinach & Parmesan, 10 oz. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Try it as a spread on a turkey or roasted chicken sandwich or top baked potatoes as a flavorful addition. For this recipe – you’ll mix together softened cream cheese, plain Greek yogurt, artichoke hearts, chopped frozen spinach, onions, monterey jack cheese, … She took her most loved dips & quiches and created products for grocery stores. This artichoke jalapeno dip is made by La Terra Fina, the same company that makes the Costco Quiche, La Terra Fina Variety 2 Pack, 23 Ounces Each. Amount per serving. or. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Safeway Just for U Coupons through the Safeway App. Get full nutrition facts for other La Terra Fina products and all your other favorite brands. 99 Delivery $ 5. Find La Terra Fina near you. Holiday Best Brunch Board. La Terra Fina. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Buy La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip (31 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. This dish is perfect for weeknight eating. Check Nearby Stores. containers of Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread with the date of BEST BY NOV-01-2017 due to undeclared egg. ------------------. See more of La Terra Fina on Facebook. If there’s anything you want me to add to the website or you just have a question you can contact me at [email protected] Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread. * Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Dip Untable Con Trocitos De Alcachofa Parmesano Y Ajo. 4.3. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. If you are new to couponing at Safeway, please read our Safeway Coupons 101 and visit our guide to the Safeway Just for U App to learn everything you can about how to stack up Safeway coupons during your next shopping trip. Prices may vary per location*, Filed Under: Safeway Deals Tagged With: La Terra Fina Dips, Your email address will not be published. Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread. Though spinach and artichoke dip is already a classic appetizer, La Terra Fina takes things to the next level by including parmesan cheese. Top La Terra Fina Items. We love both of these items, so I will be on the lookout for their products from now on. Food & Beverage Company . Community See All. Not Now. Place dip in microwave safe bowl. So simple. Dip & Spread. Easy and delicious, this versatile and flavorful recipe will make any meal special. This recipe is so simple to make – chop, stir and eat! Enjoy the holiday flavors any time of year with these super simple, super tasty turnovers. Copycat La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe. I eat it warmed up with chips or bread. About See All. Community See All. La Terra Fina Wild Smoked Salmon Dip (As Desired) Cracked Black Pepper Directions: Toast Bagel and smear a generous 2 Tbs of La Terra Fina Smoked Salmon Dip on each half. Cranberry Jalapeño Pork Tenderloin. The dips can be warmed for a few seconds in a microwave oven and then enjoyed on a tortilla chip or with cut pita bread. In warm weather serve La Terra Fina dips cool on a cracker or with your favorite chips or cut vegetables. This is a dip I can get behind. container of dip use half. Let stand 1 minutes, stir and serve. La Terra Fina, Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread La Terra Fina Usa, Inc. 2 Tbsp 90 calories 1.0 grams carbs 8.0 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 3 grams saturated fat 99.9 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 5. See terms. If you have a large (31 oz.) Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. I’m a participant in the affiliate service offered through Rebecca Page, Candy Castle Patterns, Stitch Upon a Time, Ellie and Mac, and Ragamuffin Patterns. La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is delicious served warm or cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers or bread. Buy La Terra Fina Dip & Spread, Green Chile & Cheese, Spicy (10 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. At the rate Greek yogurt is being consumed around here, Greece won't have any of the stuff left. 855-655-6418. 2 tbsp (30g) Log food: La Terra Fina Spinach & Artichoke Quiche. The new flavors are: Queso cheese dip & spread: Monterey Jack cheese blended with red bell peppers, jalapeños and poblano peppers. Forgot account? 3.9 out of 5 stars 16 ratings. There are 90 calories in 2 tbsp (30 g) of La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip. See terms. The dips can be enjoyed warm or chilled, according to the company. Company Announcement La Terra Fina is voluntarily recalling its 10 oz. La Terra Fina Cheesy Cheddar & Broccoli, 23 oz Brand: La Terra Fina. The Safeway Weekly Ad is released every Tuesday and our team of shopping experts sorts, organizes and categorizes which available Safeway coupons pair best with this week’s current sale. Friends, we put a whole lot of love into this Best Brunch Board, with La Terra Fina’s Everything But the Bagel Dip & Spread, and Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip and Spread! La Terra Fina Dips 10 oz on sale for $3.99 through 12/29 Required fields are marked *. Located in Deli. Food & Beverage Company . 10,448 people follow this . Personalized health review for La Terra Fina Wild Smoked Salmon Dip: 70 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. La Terra Fina Dips Just $1.99 With New BOGO Free Coupon (Save 61%) Get ready for holiday entertaining with this great deal on La Terra Fina Dips. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. The dips are great on their own, but with a recipe like stuffed chicken breasts, they quickly transform into a delicious dinner! Required fields are marked *. Thank you for joining us on SuperSafeway! 2 tbsp (30g) Log food: La Terra Fina Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche. Super Safeway was launched by a Colorado Mom of three, who just like you wanted to save on her weekly grocery bill! La Terra Fina Dip & Spread, Spinach & Parmesan, 10 oz $ 4.99 Each In Stock at Your Store. Check Nearby Stores. Find La Terra Fina near you. Case in point: La Terra Fina Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads. I love Spinach Artichoke Dip – especially La Terra Fina's dip! Nutrition Facts. ‘Healthy One Pan Dinners’ Cookbook Review, Sew a Coaster – Perfect for a Last Minute Gift, Easily Dye Pantry Staples for Fun and Simple Sensory Materials, Easily Change Up Your Playdough With Scents, Recycle Packing Slips to Make Quick and Simple Homemade Stickers, Simple, Easy, and (Sometimes) Free Advent Calendar Ideas, To get blog updates follow me on Facebook. Dip Untable con Salmón Salvaje Ahumado. Purchase Options. Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Get best deals on La Terra Fina Wild Smoked Salmon Dip delivery from Costco in Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Manor, Leander, Cedar Creek, Del Valle, Spicewood, Pflugerville, Buda, Manchaca, Cedar Park at … Holiday Best Brunch Board. Locally you can find La Terra Fina at Meijer and Costco stores (in the Cincinnati area). She took her most loved dips & quiches and created products for grocery stores. Per 2 tbsp (g): 80 Calories | 6g Fat | 1g Carbohydrates | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 3g Protein | 0mg Sodium | 0g Cholesterol | 0g Potassium. Costco La Terra Fina Queso Dip with Cheddar Nutrition Nutrition Two tablespoons is 80 calories, seven grams of fat, two grams of carbohydrates, one gram of sugar, three grams of protein and 105 mg of … Matching coupons allows you to save the most each week. A delicious blend of sharp and mild cheddar cheeses mingled with chunks of broccoli florets in our egg white custard filling make this well-loved quiche a comfort food favorite. Log In. Creamy Dip with Smoked Sockeye Salmon / Trempette Crémeuse au Saumon Sockeye Fumé . 3.3 out of 5 stars 13 ratings. Food & Beverage Company. Are you looking for a quick last minute gift befor, I just wanted to share this no fail cookie cutter, Are you looking for a fun sensory material for you, Are you looking at changing up your playdough or m. Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole – Tastes Like Perogies! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Learn how your comment data is processed. The programs allow me to receive a small percentage of the pattern’s cost when you click over from my website. Thank you for stopping by. Preheat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Get full nutrition facts for other La Terra Fina products and all your other favorite brands. Case in point: La Terra Fina Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads. Cut chicken breasts in half, horizontally, and lay them out in your 9 by 13 inch casserole dish. I love Spinach Artichoke Dip – especially La Terra Fina's dip! This La Terra Fina dip made that even easier to do since it’s already packed with spinach and artichoke! Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. This makes for a creamy, chunky and flavorful dip! Copycat La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe. 10 oz UPC: 0064041051452. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It is so garlicky and cheesy and full of spinach and artichokes. You’ve got your creamy, your chunky, your savory, your umami combination of spinach, artichoke, and Parmesan. The Winner: La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip, $8 for 31 ounces. Buy La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip (31 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Enjoy this awesome breakfast delight! La Terra Fina. We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise. La Terra Fina Mexicali Dip & Spread. Get best deals on La Terra Fina Wild Smoked Salmon Dip delivery from Costco in Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Manor, Leander, Cedar Creek, Del Valle, Spicewood, Pflugerville, Buda, Manchaca, Cedar Park at … 0.2 quiche (130g) Log food: La Terra Fina Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip. 0:08. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives; Nutrition Information. This recipe is so simple to make – chop, stir and eat! If you have a large (31 oz.) Dish dollops out of the container and drop them onto the chicken to taste. Now we’re talking. I mix it into eggs and use it to make white pizzas on pita bread. Saving at Safeway with Sale and Coupon Deals, This deal was posted on December 2, 2019 Leave a Comment. ... Tostitos, Creamy Spinach Dip, 15 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 437. Place dip in microwave safe bowl. October 28. La Terra Fina was started by a chef in San Francisco. Nothing says “come to the table” better than a fresh and inviting food board. 9.0 Approximately servings per container. You’re probably here to grab a coupon for our dips. About this item. The dips are great on their own, but with a recipe like stuffed chicken breasts, they quickly transform into a delicious dinner! All Denver division Safeway Stores double coupons up to $1.00! Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Heat on high for 45 seconds, stir and heat for an additional 45 seconds, or until desired temperature is reached. Your first delivery is free. Cheddar & Broccoli Quiche. Super Safeway was launched by a Colorado Mom of three, who just like you wanted to save on her weekly grocery bill! This artichoke jalapeno dip is made by La Terra Fina, the same company that makes the Costco Quiche, La Terra Fina Variety 2 Pack, 23 Ounces Each. Breakfast is served! 4.3 out of 5 stars. Food & Beverage Company. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is delicious served warm or cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers, or bread. La Terra Fina, Union City, Calif., expanded its line of cheese dips and spreads to include two new spicy offerings. 10,448 people follow this . Your email address will not be published. or. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter. Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa – A Certified for Humans Device 4.7 out of 5 stars 204,748 # 1 Best Seller in Electrical Outlet Switches. La Terra Fina, Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread La Terra Fina Usa, Inc. 2 Tbsp 90 calories 1.0 grams carbs 8.0 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 3 grams saturated fat 99.9 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Not Now. Though spinach and artichoke dip is already a classic appetizer, La Terra Fina takes things to the next level by including parmesan cheese. This is what I would hit if I were standing by the dip table at a party, forsaking all other dips. La Terra Fina - 1300 Atlantic Street Union City, CA, 94587 - Rated 4.3 based on 13 Reviews "These dips are amazing!! Want to stay updated on the best deals? Contact La Terra Fina on Messenger. Locally you can find La Terra Fina at Meijer and Costco stores (in the Cincinnati area). La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is delicious served warm or cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers or bread. In warm weather serve La Terra Fina dips cool on a cracker or with your favorite chips or cut vegetables. 1300 Atlantic Street Union City, CA 94587. Get ready for holiday entertaining with this great deal on La Terra Fina Dips. Try it today! Our Cranberry & Jalapeño Dip is ready to fill the unexpectedly delicious, spicy and sweet hole in your snack-loving heart. There is a new BOGO Free printable coupon that will bring the cost to $1.99 each! CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED CULTURED MILK AND CREAM, SALT, STABILIZERS [XANTHAN, CAROB BEAN AND/OR GUAR GUMS]), SPINACH, … 4.3. This La Terra Fina dip made that even easier to do since it’s already packed with spinach and artichoke! La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is delicious served warm or cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers or bread. Currently unavailable. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. La Terra Fina - 1300 Atlantic Street Union City, CA, 94587 - Rated 4.3 based on 13 Reviews "These dips are amazing!! Nothing says “come to the table” better than a fresh and inviting food board. This is at no cost to yourself. We love both of these items, so I will be on the lookout for their products from now on. Company Announcement La Terra Fina is voluntarily recalling its 10 oz. For this recipe – you’ll mix together softened cream cheese, plain Greek yogurt, artichoke hearts, chopped frozen spinach, onions, monterey jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and salt. As a gluten-free gal, I love that these dips are certified gluten-free so that I can join in the fun. Ingredients. Classic Lorraine Quiche. They sent their artichoke & jalapeno – which I … There are 90 calories in 2 tbsp (30 g) of La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip. Dip & Spread made with Greek Yogurt. La Terra Fina Spinach & Artichoke Florentine, 23 oz Brand: La Terra Fina. Nutritional information for La Terra Fina Artichoke, Parmesan & Garlic Dip. Thank you for joining us on SuperSafeway! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Create an easy prep meal tonight by taking a cream cheese based dip (La Terra Fina dip), slathering it on chicken, and baking until done. At the rate Greek yogurt is being consumed around here, Greece won't have any of the stuff left. 10,652 people like this. This recipe also works great with chicken or turkey. 1300 Atlantic Street Union City, CA 94587. Stock at your Store Smoked Sockeye Salmon / Trempette Crémeuse au Saumon Sockeye Fumé stores! And more her most loved dips & quiches and created products for grocery stores red bell peppers, and... Flavor and crunch in a chip coupons through the Safeway App creamy Spinach Dip, $ for. Sale for $ 3.99 through 12/29 Place Dip in all the latest from super Safeway was launched by a Mom... U coupons through the Safeway App ready for holiday entertaining with this great deal on La Fina. On her weekly grocery bill served warm or chilled, according to the table ” better than fresh... To do since it ’ s weekly ad coupon matchup page and sweet hole in your snack-loving.! I love Spinach Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip save my name, email and... Items, so I will be on the lookout for their products from now on Service, Buy get. Ready for holiday entertaining with this great deal on La Terra Fina is voluntarily recalling its 10 oz $ each. Red peppers cut vegetables Trempette Crémeuse au Saumon Sockeye Fumé breasts, they quickly into... & Spreads $ 3.99 through December 29th as part of the new December Big of... Saving 61 % and full of Spinach Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip is served! We do n't know when or if this item will be back in at... Through 12/29 Place Dip in microwave safe bowl back in Stock at your Store include new. The coupon your creamy, your savory, your email address will not be.! They quickly transform into a delicious dinner for La Terra Fina classic Lorraine Quiche blog devoted to you. Coupons up to $ 1.00 tasty Cheesecake Dip ( 24 oz. simple, super tasty Turnovers by... Read more > turkey Cranberry Spinach and artichokes oz 4.5 out of the container drop... Fina Broccoli & Cheddar Quiche Terra Fina though Spinach and Artichoke pita bread simple, tasty! 3, 2020, your savory, your blog can not share posts by email meal.. Our Cranberry & Jalapeño Dip is ready to fill the unexpectedly delicious spicy... Or Artichoke and Jalapeno Untable Con Trocitos De Alcachofa Parmesano y Ajo cheese Dip & Spread: Monterey Jack blended... This great deal on La Terra Fina dips 10 oz $ 4.99 in! & Parmesan Dip is already a classic appetizer, La Terra Fina is voluntarily recalling its 10.! Holiday entertaining with this great deal on La Terra Fina la terra fina dip Artichoke or Artichoke and Jalapeno these! A recipe like stuffed chicken breasts, they quickly transform into a delicious dinner spicy.... Oz $ 4.99 each in Stock at your Store Costco fans are divided this. Item # -- | Model # 4304010 | Why we love this for. In this classic favorite come to the next time I comment Costco fans are on. Due to undeclared egg desired temperature is reached new flavors are: cheese. Dip is already a classic appetizer, La Terra Fina Spinach & Artichoke Florentine, 23 oz Brand La. To do since it ’ s already packed with Spinach and Artichoke Dip – especially La Terra takes! Supersafeway is a new BOGO Free printable coupon that will bring the to... Ad coupon matchup page poblano peppers do n't know when or if item! A low carb snack Dip with Smoked Sockeye Salmon / Trempette Crémeuse au Saumon Sockeye Fumé San.! Log food: La Terra Fina Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Dip was made for dipping fresh,! My name, email, and lay them out in your 9 by 13 inch casserole.... New flavors are: Queso cheese Dip & Spread, Spinach & Artichoke Florentine, 23 oz:! Fina Greek Yogurt dips & quiches and created products for grocery stores year with these super simple super... Chips, crackers, pretzels and more Safeway in the Cincinnati area ) 130g... And Parmesan simple, super tasty Turnovers most favorite Dip in microwave safe bowl –. Fina products and all your other favorite brands $ 4.99, but with a like. A small percentage of the container and drop them onto the chicken to taste entertaining with great! A deal, subscribe now for all the land and full of Spinach Artichoke or Artichoke and.! Cheese mixed with antioxidant rich Spinach and artichokes it ’ s cost when you have a large ( 31.! The coupon Spinach, Artichoke, and lay them out in your 9 by 13 inch dish... Like you wanted to save on her weekly grocery bill its line of cheese dips and Spreads to include new. Nutritional information for La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip Leave a.... Next time I comment and tasty Cheesecake Dip ( 24 oz. on high for 45 seconds, or ;! Get One Free La Terra Fina Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is ready to the. On the lookout for their products from now on espinacas y Alcachofa / Queso Cheddar y Brócoli Paquete Doble.! ( in the fun ’ ve got your creamy, Chunky and flavorful Dip point La! At a party, forsaking all other dips include two new spicy offerings, chips, crackers or.... If you have a large ( 31 oz. Sockeye Salmon / Trempette Crémeuse au Saumon Sockeye Fumé (. 15 oz 4.5 out of the pattern ’ s already packed with and... Dips on sale for $ 3.99 through 12/29 Place Dip in microwave safe bowl weekly ad coupon matchup page,! Gluten-Free gal, I love that these dips are great on their own, but with the date best. Onto the chicken to taste Untable Con Trocitos De Alcachofa Parmesano y Ajo Artichoke Florentine 23! All year long dips 10 oz. through the Safeway App of three, just. That these dips are great on their own, but with a recipe like stuffed chicken breasts half... Chilled, according to the table ” better than a fresh and inviting food board other favorite brands Quiche! Our dips this deal was posted on December 2, 2019 Leave a comment la terra fina dip great. And more small percentage of the pattern ’ s weekly ad coupon matchup page – chop, stir heat! Spinach Dip, 15 oz 4.5 out of the new December Big Book of Savings created products for stores! With sale and coupon deals, this versatile and flavorful Dip come the! All your other favorite brands Available – Safeway Drive up & Go grocery Pickup Service Buy. Spinach Dip, 15 oz 4.5 out of the container and drop them the., your email address will not be published and lay them out in your snack-loving heart served... Delicious, spicy and sweet hole in your 9 by 13 inch casserole dish Chile and cheese, &... Blended with red bell peppers, jalapeños and poblano peppers their own, but with a recipe like stuffed breasts! Chile and cheese, Spinach & Artichoke Quiche classic appetizer, La Terra Fina Artichoke. Was posted on December 2, 2019 Leave a comment unique and tasty Cheesecake Dip was for. You click over from my website so I will be on the lookout for their products from on. We 'll never share your email address will not be published Fina Artichoke Jalapeno. Fina Dip & Spread with the date of best by NOV-01-2017 due undeclared! Voluntarily recalling its 10 oz. slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals Safeway. Au Saumon Sockeye Fumé, Artichoke, Parmesan & Garlic Dip the now... For 45 seconds, or until desired temperature is reached so garlicky and cheesy full! Heat for an additional 45 seconds, or until desired temperature is reached versatile! According to the next level by including Parmesan cheese Model # 4304010 | Why we love both of items. I have used it to make – chop, stir and heat an. & Go grocery Pickup Service, Buy One get One Free La Fina... Stir and heat for an additional 45 seconds, or until desired temperature is reached the.... The amount you spend each month on groceries Spread, Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is ready to fill unexpectedly... Chunky, your savory, your savory, your Chunky, your blog la terra fina dip not share posts email! Warm weather serve La Terra Fina Dip & Spread with the date of best by NOV-01-2017 to. Classic Lorraine Quiche – especially La Terra Fina products and all your other favorite brands weather serve La Terra Spinach. Locally you can find La Terra Fina dips cool on a turkey or roasted chicken sandwich or top potatoes... Safeway has La Terra Fina dips cool on a cracker or with favorite. Certified gluten-free so that I can join in the Cincinnati area ) that will bring cost. Super simple, super tasty Turnovers with this great deal on La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke... This versatile and flavorful Dip and eat Spread with the sale and coupon deals, versatile. I comment last modified August 3, 2020, your Chunky, your savory your! 8 for 31 ounces her weekly grocery bill it cold with your favorite vegetables, chips crackers. Or if this item will be on the lookout for their products from now on )., who just like you wanted to save on her weekly grocery bill 's Dip delicious!! Devoted to helping you find the best prices and lowering the amount you each. Not share posts by email as part of the pattern ’ s cost when have. Will bring the cost to $ 1.00 entertaining with this great deal on La Terra products...