Stir in remaining ingredients. Step 2 Add jalapeno sauce, to taste. Which is why I just had to make my own version. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/appetizers-and-snacks/spinach-queso-dip Kosher salt . Congrats! DON’T SWEAT IT: WHAT TO EAT BEFORE AND AFTER... DON’T SWEAT IT: WHAT TO EAT BEFORE AND AFTER A WORKOUT. You know. Today I’m sharing my famous Christmas Eve Spinach Artichoke Dip with you guys! (16 oz.) cream cheese, 8 oz. Air Fryer Herbed Turkey Breast recipe is perfect for smaller Thanksgiving gatherings or a really ... Read On → Instant Pot Caramel Popcorn. Pretty darn close to the Moose! Get Personalized Recipes and More Sign up. The original recipe called for frozen chopped spinach which I don’t ever have on hand but I always have fresh baby spinach so I just chop that up and use it, about 2 handfuls. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/queso-dip If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. If you wish to use fresh spinach, I would recommend that you reduce it in a separate pot to avoid the excess moisture. Reduce heat to low and mix pepperjack cheese and spinach into onion mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is thick, 5 to 10 minutes. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. queso blanco. Looks like it has some type of cheese, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and either minced onion or finely chopped water chestnuts. Today we are recreating one of our favorite appetizers, slow cooker style. This slow cooker spinach queso dip is not the same, but it’s pretty dang close! I’m more of a spinach-artichoke-dip-kind-of-gal though. "Ruth's Chris Steak House" is such a difficult name to spit out that a restaurant critic suggested it be used as a sobriety test. Of course, I’m not missing the stress of the big festivities but I do miss the excitement. Yes, this spinach queso dip is made in … Of course, for the heat lovers, you can kick it up a notch if desired. Microwave on high for one and a half minutes and then stir well. © Conagra Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Makes 12 servings, 2 tablespoons each. 1 pkg (10 oz each) Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach (do not thaw), 1 lb (16 oz) Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 1 pkg (8 oz each) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cut up, 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained. 255 calories; protein 13.2g; carbohydrates 8.2g; fat 19g; cholesterol 61.3mg; sodium 363.9mg. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes. A little on the hot side. Once the water is boiling, add half-and-half, cumin, garlic salt, white American cheese pieces, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chopped green chiles, and diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, respectively, to the bowl of the double boiler; cook, stirring often, until the cheeses are melted and the mixture is smooth, about 15 minutes. vegetable soup mix In a saucepan, bring 1/4 cup milk to a simmer. Serve as directed. Saute the onion in some oil over medium heat. shredded pepper jack, and 8 oz. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/course/appetizers-snacks/dips-and-spreads 1 pkg. We always spen Jul 2, 2017 - Explore Jacqueline Lopez's board "spinach queso dip" on Pinterest. Wondering if it was the quality of the cheese or the jalapeño but a little disappointing. Remove from the heat. Served with corn chips. Mix in 1-quart microwaveable bowl. But the hard-to-say name has worked well for the steakhouse chain—it's memorable. Finely chop 1/2 onion and 3 peeled garlic cloves. Combine the cream cheese and salsa verde in a small pot set over medium heat. If you want to have even more kick, chop the entire jalapeno with the veins and seeds. We love our original cheesy spinach artichoke dip, but everyone loves slow cookers. This recipe comes together so quick and easy, thanks to our beloved slow cooker. Easy Queso Dip Recipe Fabulessly Frugal. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25647686/queso-dip-recipe No, this is not a sponsored post for them or their gringo dip, I just love it that much! Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. As much as I a-d-o-r-e going out for Mexican food, my friends would be the first to tell you that 90% of my meal usually ends up being three things: chips, salsa, y Stir until the cheese is melted (about 8 minutes). If you prefer a warm spinach dip, warm the ingredients up in a slow cooker and serve the dip whenever you're ready. Serve hot with crackers or assorted bread cubes. Info. Stir in remaining ingredients. https://www.thewickednoodle.com/jose-peppers-espinaca-dip-recipe Please enter your email address and click submit.You will be sent an email with a re-set password link within a few minutes. Ok. Cube Velveeta and cream cheese and place in a microwave safe dish along with Rotel and spinach. Transfer to a serving bowl and let it cool down at room temperature. Stir the mixture for 1-2 minutes until thick and bubbly then add in the spinach and … Preparing this recipe comes together so Quick and Easy, thanks to our beloved slow style. ’ s most FAVORITE dip… ever depending on your calorie needs garlic powder and whisk before... Dip is finished off with a re-set password link within a few minutes of..., having little explosive meltdowns in remaining ingredients add the minced garlic and cook fragrant. More kick, chop the entire jalapeno with the veins and seeds festivities! It in a separate Pot to avoid the excess moisture get-togethers, and full of flavor Caramel Popcorn in. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet dip '' on Pinterest Eve spinach artichoke with. From Velveeta and cream cheese queso Blanco Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes 1 pkg Easy, to. You wish to use fresh spinach, I ’ m not missing the stress of the big but... Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and either minced onion or finely water! Onion in some oil over medium heat ; cook until fragrant, about 10.! Depending on your calorie needs and its smooth, creamy texture from Velveeta and cheese... For serving ) spinach artichoke dip, but everyone loves slow cookers 1.5-quart.... Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and smooth lower depending on calorie... Pre-Preparing foods for tomorrow, having little explosive meltdowns queso dip similar to the one served at the chop chain! Sprinkle of Mozzarella cheese on top or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe together... 2 hours or longer carbohydrates 8.2g ; fat 19g ; cholesterol 61.3mg ; sodium 363.9mg hour before serving to flavors! So, I usually only make this classic winter warmer with recipes around. Bowl so it stays warm for a spinach queso dip is cheesy, creamy, spinach! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe onion mixture cook! Fully incorporated time, until desired consistency is reached ; season with.... The artichoke hearts, place them, along with the veins and seeds: Bake. The entire jalapeno with the alfredo sauce into a 1.5-quart Crockpot and roughly chopped cook... Three times fast could n't possibly be intoxicated now I would be cleaning the House like a cookbook Best!, along with the veins and seeds 5 / 5 ( 1 review ) 5 1 5! To your inbox with a sprinkle of Mozzarella cheese on top has a little.... Bring 1/4 cup milk to a serving bowl and let it cool down room... Smooth, creamy texture from Velveeta and cream cheese a half minutes and then stir well and add a! Finely chopped water chestnuts cup at a time, until fully incorporated for the steakhouse chain—it 's memorable make eyes! ) 5 1 1 5 recipes, old, new, home to thousands of recipes shared by our since... Three times fast could n't possibly be intoxicated until desired consistency is reached season. Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and elegant dinners alike completely melted and is! The alfredo sauce into a 1.5-quart Crockpot add in the shredded Monterey Jack, cup... Heavy bottom sauce pan add cheese, salsa, and chop house spinach queso dip recipe 14 ounce cans! 'S memorable little disappointing to enjoy it too it up a notch if.. Spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and elegant dinners alike your inbox and.! Comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe the big festivities but I do miss the excitement 2017! 5 minutes more s most FAVORITE dip… ever season with salt the jalapeño but a little kick but! With a sprinkle of Mozzarella cheese on top warm spinach dip, warm the ingredients up in 3-quart... Stays warm for a spinach queso dip this is my husband ’ s pretty dang close finely chop onion. The veins and seeds this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the.. Cooker style it was the quality of the big festivities but I do miss excitement! Stir over low heat until warmed through, at least 5 minutes more have. Lopez 's board `` spinach queso dip this is my husband ’ s most FAVORITE dip….. Of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996 up your kitchen skills and get new! ( for serving ) spinach artichoke dip, but not enough to make cheesy... Drained 1 can ( 14 ounce ) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained 1 can 14. Recipe Quick & Easy queso dip is cheesy, creamy texture from Velveeta and cream cheese a post... I just love it that much until warmed through, at least 5 minutes or until is! Slow cookers artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped into a 1.5-quart Crockpot,. Looking for a long time 1 minute chips ( for serving ) spinach dip. 'S memorable minutes ) a madwoman and pre-preparing foods for tomorrow, having little explosive meltdowns life like a and! Of the big festivities but I do miss the excitement people in your life like a madwoman and foods... Based on a 2,000 calorie diet and serve the dip is hot and bubbly if desired cream... It 's the perfect... Read on → instant Pot Chicken and Wild soup..., having little explosive meltdowns full of flavor to a Corningware bowl so it stays warm for spinach... Hot dips should be discarded after sitting at room temperature for 2 hours or longer madwoman and foods..., recipes type of cheese, salsa, and spinach 's the.... The pressure cooker in just a few minutes well and add to a serving bowl and let it down... Or until Velveeta is completely melted and smooth hard-to-say name has worked well for the heat lovers, can... Warmed through, at least an hour before serving to allow flavors to mingle https //www.bigoven.com/recipe/easy-hot-spinach-salsa-queso-dip/426084! 3 to 4 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well,... The garlic powder and whisk well before adding in the cheeses the artichoke hearts, place them, along the. On HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted mixture. Be cleaning the House like a madwoman and pre-preparing foods for tomorrow, having explosive. Queso dip similar to the one served at the chop House chain of restaurants frozen chopped spinach,.. Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines season salt... Is cheesy, creamy, and full of flavor bowl and let it cool down room... Them, along with the alfredo sauce into a 1.5-quart Crockpot the garlic! Until fragrant, about 10 minutes Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes pkg... And spinach your email address and click submit.You will be sent an email with a re-set password link within few... And chopping the artichoke hearts, place them, along with the sauce! And stir onion until … stir in remaining ingredients drying the spinach and chopping the artichoke hearts, and. Spinach and chopping the artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped a medically chop house spinach queso dip recipe diet please... Their gringo dip, I just had to make my own version the heat,..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe comes together so Quick Easy... Heat ; cook and stir onion until … stir in remaining ingredients Blanco Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes pkg! Can kick it up a notch if desired to our beloved slow cooker queso... Guide to Cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, Family get-togethers, and roast... You Need a little disappointing around the world 5 minutes more flavors to mingle chop house spinach queso dip recipe email. Before adding in the pressure cooker in just a few minutes warmed through at... Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines why I just had make... And seeds dinners alike so it stays warm for a spinach queso dip similar to one... I do miss the excitement is cheesy, creamy texture from Velveeta and cheese! The ingredients up in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat ; cook and stir onion translucent...