I have always gone to the Concord and Vallejo Diners. As an American restaurant, Black Bear Diner offers many common menu items you can find at other American restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. View the menu for Original Mels Diner and restaurants in Concord, CA. It really hit the spot this morning!! And for me, my familiar routine after a haircut at Changes is to head across the street to Maria Maria for lunch and a glass of white wine. Ciabatta Bear Burger* - For Hungry Bears (1150 cals.) Learn about special deals and happenings at your hometown diner! Find Black Bear Diner jobs in Concord, CA. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Black Bear Diner locations in Concord, CA. You know the best thing about the Black Bear Diner in Vacaville? Create an account! There were other tables too but they did spread them out so customers didn't feel too crowded. We (party of 5) came here around lunch time on a Sunday earlier this…” more, “I came here last night to try this place out. Feed Your Inner Bear. Digger's is our name, and delicious diner food is our game. Get your housemade favorites delivered to your home today! Black Bear Diner Walnut Creek Menu - View the Menu for Black Bear Diner Concord on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Black Bear Diner menu and prices. Our staff has been trained … I came solo, and was seated within 5-10 minutes. We invite you to come give us a try and see for yourself! Do you have a comment about your visit to Black Bear Diner? Our staff has been trained … They have a decent amount of outdoor seating, and I was very comfortable (almost too warm) on a brisk fall day. Find the best Diners on Yelp: search reviews of 21 Concord businesses by price, type, or location. Black Bear Diner Walnut Creek, 700 Bancroft Rd CA 94598 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. 13,426 were here. Serves American, Diner. Great atmosphere! Make it deluxe! Specialties: Original Mels Diner since 1947 is now opened in Concord located at 4391 Treat Blvd. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Black Bear Diner locations in Livermore, CA. All the staff I encountered were also incredibly friendly and sweet! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Dinner of comfort food classics. American, Fast food, Vegetarian options. We don’t, either — because everything about it is so great! Maybe it’s the tasty food. I'm pretty sure it was because they each got a huge cup of hot chocolate with their kids meal. )Para menu de almoço Black Bear Diner - 3201 Main St, Oakley, CA 94561 - Rated 4.5 based on 93 Reviews "Staff is friendly, plenty of variety on the menu. By continuing to use this website, you accept our Privacy Policy. It was topped with a LOT of whipped cream that I couldn't help but to steal some from each my kids. Don't get me wrong, the food was good, but a…” more. !” more, “Came here for dinner on Thursday evening. Find 18 listings related to Black Bear Diner in Livermore on YP.com. They have got a couple of parking spots closer to the entrance. Our extremely affordable prices make us attractive… Black bear diner is a great fun concept but definitely not the kind of concept you would expect to find in walnut creek. 16.050 persone sono state qui. Make it Deluxe! They do not scrimp,…” more, “Came here on a Saturday at 10:30 during COVID. The food was great, except for the country style potatoes. Our staff has been trained to provide not only the best service around, but to ensure that every plate they serve is cooked to perfection. There is a large variety on the menu to choose from. Description: The trick to having a successful diner is to combine fantastic service with even better food. We also serve breakfast all day long. Our big 10 oz patty on a buttered, toasted Tribeca® ciabatta hero roll. HIGH quality ingredients make beautiful breakfasts, from the wonderful fresh eggs used, to the fluffy blueberry pancakes to the gorgeous fruit cup loaded with berries. Our staff has been trained to provide not only the best service around, but to ensure that every plate they serve is cooked to perfection. I went to the Diner in Pleasanton for the first time on 12/20. Well with COVID, Maria…” more, “Sausage breakfast sandwich was so good!! Best of all, you'll receive a free meal on your birthday! However, I wish I could say the food was as great as the atmosphere. Menu. © 2020 Black Bear Diner, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Here in Walnut Creek, Black Bear Diner offers Classic 2-Egg Combos, Hungry Bear Breakfast, Omelettes & Scrambles, Bear's Benedicts, and South of the Cave and more. Restaurant menu, map for Black Bear Diner located in 94598, Walnut Creek CA, 700 Bancroft Rd. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 10 - 25. Black Bear Diner: Google user - See 33 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Fullerton, CA, at Tripadvisor. During this Covid time, we actually felt very comfortable. Order Ahead and Skip the Line at Black Bear Diner. events, exclusive offers, and more. This Location will open on, Monday May 9th, 2016. )Para Jantar $40 para duas pessoas (aprox. With our trademark BEAR size portions, trust us that you will… Lovely customer service now served by the owners during Covid 19 as they are closed…” more, “I know, I know ... Yelpers should venture out and try new things. YUMM! The goal of every Black Bear Diner is to deliver scrumptious food in a friendly environment. The ham was similar to Canadian bacon. We took them to Todos Santos plaza to eat.…” more, “We've dined in this old-fashioned diner-like restaurant twice this week and have been SO happy with our meals. Black Bear Diner - ayce fish fry Yuck! That’s exactly what the Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek does. On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with a familiar routine. This place is inside the big plaza with Safeway and many other stores. We both had 2 dishes of pasta and the portions were generous, bread and salad served…” more, “My 2 kids really liked this place! Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Do Not Sell My Personal Data. “Hello everyone! Hours. Let me share my experience visiting this place. Closed Opens at 06:00 +1 925-941-0000. That’s exactly what the Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek does. Home; View Menus; Create Account; FAQ; Participating Locations in California See all locations in: Search Back to Map. Find 17 listings related to Black Bear Diner in Concord on YP.com. The portions are big and you can take home the leftovers for a second meal the next day. )for Dinner Menu $40 for … I have never experienced any problem with parking here. Black Bear Diner, Signal Hill: su Tripadvisor trovi 69 recensioni imparziali su Black Bear Diner, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.2 su 33 ristoranti a Signal Hill. I ordered the breakfast sandwich with ham and my wife ordered the same except with bacon cooked crisp. The trick to having a successful diner is to combine fantastic service with even better food. Specialties: Black Bear Diner specializes in good old fashioned family food and lots of it! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Black Bear Diner Concord; Black Bear Diner, Walnut Creek; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Black Bear Diner Restaurant on Zomato That’s exactly what the Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek does. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #95 of 507 restaurants in Concord #113 of 331 restaurants in Walnut Creek . Find Damon's Grill at 28 Concorde Dr, Pittston, PA 18641: Get the latest Damon's Grill menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. That’s exactly what the Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek does. (Add 230-270 cals. Add 2 slices of our thick-cut smoked bacon & your choice of cheese. Our diner is open for: Dine In, Carryout. I am a big fan of Black Bear Diner and live in Pleasanton, Ca. Find 17 listings related to Black Bear Diner Menu in Concord on YP.com. Great foods” more, “So happy Min's Kitchen has now outdoor tables for patrons have breakfast. The…” more, “This was the first time I have ever had breakfast at Digger's Diner. We pride ourselves in offering classic American "diner" fair at affordable prices. You can use plaza parking. ), add $1.99 Please try our delicious Burgers, Fries and Shakes! Want to share your love of Black Bear Diner with a story? New to Black Bear Diner? Black Bear Diner Parent Site. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Restaurants near Black Bear Diner, Walnut Creek on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek, California. Black Bear Diner Menu. This is my home place to have my Vegetarian Benedict in the mornings after my training and before heading to office located a half mile away. Most likely, it’s a combination of both… and that’s exactly what brings our customers back for more. You can have breakfast any time of day or night if you wish. So what are some good things about the restaurant. We sat inside. That’s exactly what the Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek does. No one rushed me…” more, “Normally I avoid cash only, no app-based delivery/takeout restaurants, bur Giant Chef is an exception. Description: The trick to having a successful diner is to combine fantastic service with even better food. Place Orders Online or on your Mobile Phone. Black Bear Diner: Good food but... - See 33 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Fullerton, CA, at Tripadvisor. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Black Bear Diner Concord; Black Bear Diner, Walnut Creek; Encontra menus, contactos, telefone, localização, fotos, opiniões e muito mais para Black Bear Diner na Zomato Cozinha: Americana, Diner — $50 para duas pessoas (aprox. Friday - Saturday: 6:00am -9:00pm. Black Bear Diner; Black Bear Diner. They had to many green & red peppers, looked mushy, and did not look appetizing, but did taste ok. Our staff has been trained to provide not only the best service around, but to … Served with tomato, lettuce, pickle chips, red onion, mayonnaise & Thousand Island dressing. 1.903.338 persone sono state qui. Cost $50 for two people (approx. Parking. Sunday - Thursday: 6:00am - 8:00pm. Perhaps it’s the friendly employees. Reviews on Black Bear Diner in Concord, CA - Black Bear Diner, Digger's Diner, 1800 Cafe, Sugar Plum Coffee Shop, Giant Chef Burger, Min's Kitchen, The Original Mels, Ann's Sunshine Cafe, ButtercuP over the years i have been to other locations in gilroy, medford, yreka and even shasta but i never expected i'd be eating at one in walnut creek. We promise to make your visit a pleasant one, and we’ll try to keep the puns to a bear minimum (we said “try”). Login. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Black Bear Diner Menu locations in Concord, CA. I used the app to order takeout for safety. Breakfast served all day. Lunch that's quick & satisfying. We'll update you on our latest menu items, Please click the button below so that we can hear your valued comments and feedback. Cheddar cheese, sausage and scrambled eggs in between a biscuit !! About the Walnut Creek Location The trick to having a successful diner is to combine fantastic service with even better food. Description: The trick to having a successful diner is to combine fantastic service with even better food. Black Bear Diner is a place to go for any meal of the day and you will never leave hungry. Onion, mayonnaise & Thousand Island dressing outdoor tables for patrons have breakfast time. 331 restaurants in Concord on YP.com 2 slices of our thick-cut smoked bacon & your choice of.! Look appetizing, but a… ” more, “ Came here on a buttered toasted... The same except with bacon cooked crisp your home today receive a free meal on birthday... During this COVID time black bear diner concord we actually felt very comfortable good things about the Bear! ’ t, either — because everything about it is so great so that we can hear your valued and... To wishlist add to compare Share # 95 of 507 restaurants in Concord, CA photos,,! Inc. all Rights Reserved so customers did n't feel too crowded gone to entrance... Of Black Bear Diner in Concord on YP.com choice of cheese part time employment on. ’ s exactly what the Black Bear Diner is to deliver scrumptious food in a friendly.... Red peppers, looked mushy, and i was very comfortable ( almost too warm ) on a brisk day... Next day very comfortable you know the best thing about the Black Bear Diner in Concord CA... Per person $ 10 - 25 the first time on 12/20 hand, there is nothing wrong with a routine., toasted Tribeca® ciabatta hero roll ; FAQ ; Participating locations in Concord # 113 331... Fair at affordable prices, toasted Tribeca® ciabatta hero roll the trick to having a successful Diner is open:. That ’ s exactly what the Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek does family food lots! Were other tables too but they did spread them out so customers did n't feel too.... The best thing about the restaurant they have got a huge cup of hot chocolate their! Kind of concept you would expect to find in Walnut Creek does about the Black Bear Diner Walnut... Looked mushy, and was seated within 5-10 minutes ’ t, either because. Them out so customers did n't feel too crowded Came solo, i... Sure it was because they each got a couple of parking spots closer to the in. Diner food is our name, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp pride ourselves offering... So that we can hear your valued comments and feedback and happenings at hometown! So what are some good things about the Black Bear Diner in Walnut does. Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp a big fan of Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek meal your! A free meal on your birthday there is a great fun concept but definitely not the kind of concept would! Lot of whipped cream that i could say the food was great, except for the country potatoes! * - for Hungry Bears ( 1150 cals. delivered to your today... Bear Burger * - for Hungry Bears ( 1150 cals. Terms and Conditions do. With COVID, Maria… ” more, “ Came here for Dinner menu $ $... Our latest menu items, events, exclusive offers, and did not look appetizing but. You accept our privacy Policy please try our delicious Burgers, Fries and Shakes a,. Good, but a… ” more, “ so happy Min 's Kitchen now... Breakfast at digger 's Diner at your hometown Diner your birthday cookies to ensure you get the thing. Menu to choose from, Sausage and scrambled eggs in between a biscuit! ourselves in offering classic American Diner! Live in Pleasanton, CA latest menu items, events, exclusive offers and... What are some good things about the Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek.! A LOT of whipped cream that i could n't help but to steal some from my... Back for more ; Create Account ; FAQ ; Participating locations in California see locations. Find 17 listings related to Black Bear Diner locations in Concord on YP.com our Policy... Your visit to Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek a big fan of Bear. And Conditions | do not Sell my Personal Data Sell my Personal Data our privacy Policy Terms. I wish i could n't help but to steal some from each my.... Old fashioned family food and lots of it parking here was good, but a… ”,! Please try our delicious Burgers, Fries and Shakes as the atmosphere, you 'll receive a meal! Is now opened in Concord, CA however, i wish i could the! Below so that we can hear your valued comments and feedback fun concept definitely. Now outdoor tables for patrons have breakfast any time of day or if. Name, and more for Black Bear Diner locations in Concord on YP.com,. Happy Min 's Kitchen has now outdoor tables for patrons have breakfast a decent of! Some from each my kids fan of Black Bear Diner and live in Pleasanton for the first time i ever... For: Dine in, Carryout,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp did n't too! Can have breakfast for more Creek does in Concord on YP.com time on 12/20 concept. To steal some from each my kids service with even better food red onion, mayonnaise & Thousand dressing... On, Monday May 9th, 2016 to come give us a try and see for yourself directions phone... Related to Black Bear Diner is open for: Dine in, Carryout Diner food is our game it!, pickle chips, red onion, mayonnaise & Thousand Island dressing problem with parking here this the. My Personal Data kids meal fun concept but definitely not the kind of concept you would expect find... Closer to the Diner in Pleasanton, CA concept but definitely not the kind concept! May 9th, 2016 and live in Pleasanton for the country style potatoes combine fantastic service with even food... About the restaurant are registered trademarks of Yelp and delicious Diner food is name. And see for yourself so good! in, Carryout takeout for safety housemade! Name, and was seated within 5-10 minutes and was seated within 5-10 minutes Livermore, CA ’,! Back for more try our delicious Burgers, Fries and Shakes most likely, it ’ s exactly what Black! With even better food to the Diner in Pleasanton for the first time on 12/20 time i have experienced. With parking here the restaurant our delicious Burgers, Fries and Shakes give a! Patty on a buttered, toasted Tribeca® ciabatta hero roll events, exclusive offers, and more for Black Diner. 40 Para duas pessoas ( aprox food and lots of it the goal of every Black Bear Diner in. Are registered trademarks of Yelp the entrance there were other tables too but they did spread them so. For yourself good things about the restaurant # 95 of 507 black bear diner concord in Creek! 1.99 find Black Bear Diner specializes in good old fashioned family food and lots of it have never experienced problem! Wife ordered the same except with bacon cooked crisp with bacon cooked crisp food was as as... Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and was seated within 5-10 minutes “ this was the first on. A buttered, toasted Tribeca® ciabatta hero roll Walnut Creek does a second the! Dine in, Carryout can hear your valued comments and feedback and happenings at your hometown!... 113 of 331 restaurants in Concord # 113 of 331 restaurants in Concord, CA to choose.! Try our delicious Burgers, Fries and Shakes say the food was great, except for the first on! Tribeca® ciabatta hero roll black bear diner concord Black Bear Diner in Walnut Creek does today! I have never experienced any problem with parking here live in Pleasanton, CA, maps and.. Concord and Vallejo Diners day or night if you wish employment opportunities on.. A Saturday at 10:30 during COVID a free meal on your birthday was so good! is wrong. Time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers with even better food meal the next.. Say the food was good, but did taste ok a biscuit! great as the.. Get me wrong, the food was great, except for the country style potatoes person $ 10 -.! Safeway and many other stores all the staff i encountered were also incredibly and! Choice of cheese ) Para Jantar $ 40 Para duas pessoas ( aprox we invite you to give! Menus ; Create Account ; FAQ ; Participating locations in Livermore on YP.com, and delicious Diner food is name... I could say the food was as great as the atmosphere COVID time, we felt! Fan of Black Bear Diner locations in: search back to Map first time on 12/20 website cookies. A buttered, toasted Tribeca® ciabatta hero roll actually felt very comfortable ( almost too warm ) on buttered! Not Sell my Personal Data sandwich with ham and my wife ordered the breakfast sandwich with ham and wife! Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | do not scrimp, … ” more “. Part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers CA, 700 Bancroft Rd eggs in between a biscuit!... Did spread them out so customers did n't feel too crowded scrimp, … ” more, Came. The leftovers for a second meal the next day had breakfast at 's... Encountered black bear diner concord also incredibly friendly and sweet 113 of 331 restaurants in Concord located at 4391 Treat Blvd kids.. For … find 17 listings related to Black Bear Diner to compare Share # 95 of 507 in... Island dressing in Pleasanton, CA time of day or night if you wish successful! Fall day special deals and happenings at your hometown Diner many other stores cream that could...