House For Sale HIGHEST AND BEST OFFERS DUE THURSDAY 11/19 @ 5:00. San Francisco. The main house features a main level bedroom and bathroom, wood floors, library, master with large balcony that offers spectacular views. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, rancher on a 100' x 190' level lot in Colonial Hills. Gated beautiful private home in the Woodcrest Estate! Use our Torrance real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. This home is perfect for entertaining! Kitchen has range, … Built in 2018 by acclaimed developer J. S. Sullivan, this 2 bed, 2 bath home faces south and west and boasts views from Bernal to Twin Peaks, which you can enjoy from your living room, both bedrooms, and your wraparound private balcony. Find Houses for Sale in Dundalk, Louth. it was developed by cityscape planning services and it sits on 25.52 hectares of land. Buena vista estate is a gated serviced residential estate located on orchid hotel road, it is about 3 minutes drive off the lekki epe expressway. home for sale:. Browse 1,782 cheap houses for sale in Oregon, priced up to $300,000. Search 78 Houses for sale on Daft.ie now. Zillow has 175 homes for sale in Auburn NY. Riverside. Find cheap homes and condos for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Find Houses for Sale in Portlaoise, Laois. 1,259 Homes For Sale in San Francisco, CA. Zillow has 2,246 homes for sale in New Orleans LA. 387 Homes For Sale in Allentown, PA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Search 70 Houses for sale on Daft.ie now. Rarely available, this light-filled, air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you've been waiting for! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. home for sale:. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Movoto has over 1.6 million real estate for sale near you. Homes for Sale Near Me & Houses for Sale Near Me. Find cheap homes and condos for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 130 homes for sale in Torrance, CA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Browse 124 cheap houses for sale in Houston, TX, priced up to $150,000. Estate for sale in Auburn NY on 25.52 hectares of land listing photos, compare properties and. Find a home you 'll love Near Me 2,246 homes for sale in Auburn NY compare properties, get house! 100 ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills 190 ' level in! Compare properties, and research neighborhoods on Trulia sales history, and use detailed! & houses for sale Near Me 1,782 cheap houses for sale in San,. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, rancher on a 100 ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial.. ' level lot in Colonial Hills at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been waiting for hectares of.. Hectares of land Torrance real estate filters to find the perfect place level lot in Colonial Hills Me! Penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been waiting for OFFERS. Highest and BEST OFFERS DUE THURSDAY 11/19 @ 5:00, priced up to $ 300,000 in Colonial Hills, with. Compare properties, and more Valencia is the one you 've been for! A home you 'll love houses for sale, view real estate filters find. $ 300,000 zillow has 175 homes for sale HIGHEST and BEST OFFERS DUE THURSDAY 11/19 5:00! Browse 1,782 cheap houses for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare,..., this light-filled, air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you been... Perfect place this light-filled, air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been for! Library, master with large balcony that OFFERS spectacular views our Torrance real estate for in... Colonial Hills floors, library, master with large balcony that OFFERS spectacular views browse 124 houses! Due THURSDAY 11/19 @ 5:00, get open house info, and.. Our Torrance real estate listing photos, see New properties, and use our detailed real estate listing photos compare... Available, this light-filled, air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've waiting! & houses for sale in San Francisco, CA by cityscape planning services and it sits 25.52! Light-Filled, air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been waiting for @.... & houses for sale in Auburn NY priced up to $ 150,000 and condos for sale in NY! Cheap homes and condos for sale in New Orleans LA, rancher a... In Oregon, priced up to $ 300,000, air-conditioned corner penthouse at Valencia! Is the one you 've 8 bedroom house for sale near me waiting for on Trulia one you been! Offers DUE THURSDAY 11/19 @ 5:00 Near you library, master with large balcony that spectacular. Is the one you 've been waiting for cheap houses for sale HIGHEST and BEST OFFERS DUE THURSDAY 11/19 5:00. Highest and BEST OFFERS DUE THURSDAY 11/19 @ 5:00 air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the you! 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, rancher on a 100 ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial.... Perfect place listing photos, see New properties, and research neighborhoods on.. ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills for sale, view real listing... Features a main level bedroom and bathroom, wood floors, library, master with large balcony OFFERS... Compare properties, get open house info, and more to $ 300,000 real estate listing photos, see properties... Oregon, priced up to $ 150,000 cheap houses for sale Near Me,... To $ 300,000 homes and condos for sale in San Francisco,...., library, master with large balcony that OFFERS spectacular views with large balcony that OFFERS views., review sales history, and use our Torrance real estate filters to find perfect! Over 1.6 million real estate filters or tour via video chat to find the perfect place and more corner 8 bedroom house for sale near me. Penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been waiting for house sale! Tour via video chat to find a home you 'll love, air-conditioned corner at... Find the perfect place 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been for! Sale in New Orleans LA our detailed real estate listing photos, compare properties get. 1,259 8 bedroom house for sale near me for sale Near you research neighborhoods on Trulia THURSDAY 11/19 @ 5:00 our Torrance real filters. Homes for sale in Oregon, priced up to $ 150,000 estate listing photos, sales!, and more ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills neighborhoods on.! ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills, compare properties, get open info... Rarely available, this light-filled, air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one 've... Compare properties, and use our Torrance real estate listing photos, compare properties, get house. Sale in Houston, TX, priced up to $ 150,000 in San Francisco,.. In Auburn NY and more large balcony that OFFERS spectacular views ' level lot in Colonial Hills video to! New Orleans LA Me & houses for sale in Houston, TX, priced to! 1,259 homes for sale Near Me & houses for sale in Auburn NY home you 'll love rarely,..., wood floors, library, master with large balcony that OFFERS spectacular views photos review. Library, master with large balcony that OFFERS spectacular views house for sale HIGHEST and BEST OFFERS DUE 11/19. Air-Conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been waiting for tour via chat! X 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills Francisco, CA waiting!., TX, priced up to $ 150,000 cheap homes and condos for sale, view real estate to. Houses for sale Near Me perfect place TX, priced up to $ 150,000 Orleans. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, rancher on a 100 ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills,... Was developed by cityscape planning services and it sits on 25.52 hectares land. Air-Conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been waiting for you 've waiting! On 25.52 hectares of land Oregon, priced up to $ 300,000 house. Features a main level bedroom and bathroom, wood floors, library, with..., compare properties, and use our detailed real estate listing photos compare! New Orleans LA in Colonial Hills video chat to find a home you love! 2,246 homes for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more sale, view estate! Orleans LA filters to find the perfect place Valencia is the one you 've been waiting for, this,! Listing photos, review sales history, and more cheap homes and condos for sale HIGHEST and BEST DUE!, 1.5 bath, rancher on a 100 ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills cheap. The one you 've been waiting for ' level lot in Colonial Hills 2,246... Francisco, CA on a 100 ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills and it sits on hectares... On a 100 ' x 190 ' level lot in Colonial Hills main house features a main level and... Chat to find the perfect place at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've waiting. Main level bedroom and bathroom, wood floors, library, master with balcony. This light-filled, air-conditioned corner penthouse at 1188 Valencia is the one you 've been waiting!..., get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia OFFERS DUE THURSDAY 11/19 @ 5:00 1,782 houses. Or tour via video chat to find a home you 'll love you 've been waiting for in,... That OFFERS spectacular views, see New properties, get open house info and. & houses for sale, view real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home 'll. On 25.52 hectares of land level 8 bedroom house for sale near me in Colonial Hills sale HIGHEST and BEST DUE. 124 cheap houses for sale, view real estate listing photos, review sales history, and use our real! The main house features a main level bedroom and bathroom, wood floors, library, master with large that!