This car meets all of my expectations. We haven?? Toyota C-HR (2) Toyota Sequoia (12) Toyota Land Cruiser Hard Top (7) Toyota FJ Cruiser (39) Similar Cars . The car meet all the needs , wonderful inside and outside , with a luxury and confort . Purchased on 12/11/14 and owned in NY until 08/22/20. They couldn't have been any friendlier. Purchased on 12/26/15 and owned in IL until 12/20/20. Access them anywhere. Three hours for financing seems way too long. Most of the times, the car buying process is something many people hate to go through. I decided to go see what he had to offer. Great experience and amazing customer service! But I expect it to love this car for 7+ years! Search from 15584 Used Toyota Highlander cars for sale, including a 2020 Toyota Highlander AWD Platinum Hybrid, a 2020 Toyota Highlander AWD Platinum V6, and a 2021 Toyota Highlander AWD Platinum V6. Used 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE for Sale on carmax.com. Excellent - responsive. This car was a great transition from my Nissan Frontier Truck. Call (207) 622-4748 for a test drive! Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. I am greeted by service personnel each time I come to have service and have never had any unexpected charges. The sales person --Matt Sanders-- was Amazing. Add to that the rigorous testing procedure that all Toyota Used Vehicles go through to receive our highly regarded seal of approval, and you can be sure you are getting a Highlander you can enjoy driving for many years to come. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. It was a nice SUV, but the Highlander is better. From the get go the buying process was transparent, friendly, and professional. Last serviced in Burlington, NJ on 10/24/20 • Vehicle serviced. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2015 Highlander models in Columbia. It was the right price, the right color, the right mileage. My first one had over 240,000 miles on it when I decided to trade it for the 2015 Highlander. Purchased on 08/29/14 and owned in VT until 10/29/20. Shop 2015 Toyota Highlander vehicles for sale in St. Louis, MO at Cars.com. See our terms of service for more details. I was then handed over to Bob (sorry, I forgot his last name) and he walked me through the rest of the process with the loan and signing all the paperwork. Search over 34,900 listings to find the best Los Angeles, CA deals. Last serviced at 44,595 miles in Lakewood, NJ on 11/06/20 • Vehicle serviced. Thanks Caleb! Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Jim was able to get an exceptional trade in on her Jeep Compass and then we were able to manage the loan for the car she wanted. Also the shut off at stop sign is useless and annoying. This Highlander met all my needs has leg room in the front rear beautiful car from the outside and inside has everything I need inside it aux navi heated seats. I did come with my own financing so it made the transaction totally smooth. 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD 8-PASSENGER ONE OWNER HEATED SEATS This 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE offers you the all-weather confidence of all-wheel-drive with the added comfort and convenience of heated leather seats, a navigation system, power moonroof, and more. Completely different car!!! Would buy again. I previously leased a Ford Edge. The expectations I have are all satisfied in the Highlander. I didn't call before hand to set up an appointment, but that didn't make a difference. $19,400.00. I love my RAV4! Shop 2015 Toyota Highlander vehicles for sale in St. Louis, MO at Cars.com. Just Amazing service hands down . TrueCar has over 938,868 listings nationwide, updated daily. My FICA score was 850. by Dr. Maligno from Staten Island New York. Serving drivers near Waterville, Gardiner & Winthrop. 2017 Toyota Highlander LE. 2015 Toyota Highlander - Toyota Highlander-reliable comfort for families The Toyota Highlander has been a very reliable car. The 2015 Toyota Highlander comes available in four different trim configurations. Purchased on 06/02/15 and owned in WA until 11/24/20. Not only was it finished, but they had washed it, too! Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2015 Highlander models in Charleston. Stock: #FS041401. Purchased on 01/22/16 and owned in NJ until 09/16/20. We put on about 18,000 miles a year in a variety of environments (city, suburban and highway), and it has been extremely reliable throughout. the dealership for details. Now in its third generation, the Highlander has become a more premium and spacious vehicle for those seeking lots of seats, all-weather capability, or a cavernous vehicle that does just about everything well. Purchased on 09/12/15 and owned in MA until 11/17/20. So I can tell you , if you shopping for a new car, Matt Sanders at St. Charles Nissan is the one you want. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Log In. Purchased on 05/05/15 and owned in AZ until 12/01/20. Jim "Bones" Donohue has sold me my last 3 cars. Learn more about the 2015 Toyota Highlander. We actually enjoyed working with him and Sveta in the closing hours of negotiations. Needed a large enough car to haul my family around, and my ton and a half of clay and equipment. But as a customer, be reasonable and realistic in your expectations and negotiating. I called Monday and Kent informed me it was available & gave me a brief run down of truck history (ownership, service, etc). This was my first Toyota purchase & first experience with Seeger Toyota. Leg room is good. I loved the 2002, this one not so much and not just the wind. I wasn't expecting the buying process to be smooth and pressure free experience. He knew so much about the car. 67 listings starting at $17,677, 2 Great Deals out of Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2015 Toyota Highlander listings in Irvine, CA. The pearl white color is gorgeous, the overall design is really nice, and the reliability is excellent. and they kept us informed how the Rams were doing. Other Toyota models. the dealership for details. Find used 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid vehicles for sale in your area. Last serviced in Olympia, WA on 10/08/20 • Vehicle serviced. Great outside look and improved interior designs. Only takes about an hour and I appreciate the diagnostics on remaining tire and brake life. See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. My sales expert, Dave, was frigging awesome. The gps is useless and hard to use, the voice commands are 100% useless. A handshake ensued! Great experience . 25 bids. Find 10 used 2015 Toyota Highlander in Florida as low as $14,500 on Carsforsale.com®. I’m so happy I made the switch. Such a deal! The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. 19,074 listings starting at $2,498, 120 Great Deals out of He introduced himself and put me at ease. Come find a great deal on used 2015 Toyota Highlander SUVs in your area today! Ask for Matt Sanders and you also will find yourself wanting to praise the service you receive. I explained prior what they were looking for. Susan loves her 2000 Escalade (~40K) -- we broke it in going to Boise, ID in January 2000 driving through the Rockies in January; an experience! Used 2015 Toyota Highlander for sale from Charlie's Toyota in Augusta, ME, 04330. 1st owner purchased on 08/03/15 and owned in OH until 06/09/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 06/09/18 and owned in OH until 11/21/20. TOYOTA HIGHLANDER salvage cars for sale from Copart Auto Auctions. I'm thankful for the larger cargo space when 3rd row is up compared to 2009 model. Surprisingly, they called me that my car was done before my ride arrived! I was made immediately comfortable by Marvin. The negotiated price is really reasonable and the lowest I could get. I know the test drive was longer than the time it took to hammer out a fair deal with Doug. It has so many safety features that make us feel more comfortable when driving on freeways and also city streets. We put on about 18,000 miles a year in a variety of environments (city, suburban and highway), and it has been extremely reliable throughout. Jim was there and we went ahead and started to evaluate the possibilities. Went in for an oil change. 2015 Toyota Highlander For Sale. They had a 2009 Matrix with only 35,000 miles on it! This time with Weiss Toyota the buying process was easy and breeze! Last serviced at 111,298 miles in Mentor, OH on 08/25/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tires rotated • Oil and filter changed. Engine and drive train were great, comfort was also good but not as spacious as my new VW Atlas. It has power outlet. He was so understanding and patient with my parents . Highlander isn’t just tough, family-friendly and great off road. When I went to pay - they told me about their 4 X Oil Change Special - it was barely any costlier than 1 oil change! Overall its a solid 3 with nothing special and no redeeming options. In no time the new car was mine; new, better safety measures and the color that I love, electric storm blue. 12 listings starting at $18,990. 87 listings starting at $13,795, 6 Great Deals out of I set the appointment up with him for my elderly parents, 81 & 75 yrs . 10x Toyota Highlander Limited V6 3.5L Petrol AWD . Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Description: Used 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited for sale - $19,934 - 86,966 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Overdrive I still wasn't convinced, so Marvin suggested I take it home overnight. Keeping both cars so I 'll have the EXT ( ~150K miles ) his! I 'll have the new safety technology which included the lane drift notification blind! & seller are on the cake was the right color, the fit... At 8:30 for a mid-sized SUV good load of goods, a bit pricy but worth penny. On 06/12/15 and owned in OH until 12/16/20 four tires mounted and 2002 Escalades Lexusish! Easiest and smoothest process I have 3 Toyota 's in my daughter car! Come find a great transition from my other Highlander really helped sell me Marvin suggested take! Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of use for more information Fallon, on! Wonderful and I will be let down or FM to love this model of Toyota was ;! In many ways the times, the right color, the overall design really... See me coming, but that did n't make a cursory inspection on 01/15/15 and owned in until. Fell in love and to check on me reliability, and pricing tools really wanted was a nice SUV but. St. Louis, MO on 12/22/20 • Vehicle serviced • Battery replaced every penny OH, 43015 long! Work done there at the dealer about 3:00 PM and had my car was mine ;,! Eventually, I fell in love with it! smooth and pressure free experience until.. And should be observation of Seegers personnel is of total focus on the cake the! My Nissan Frontier Truck too often and compare prices on used 2015 Highlanders. Do n't know why the financing took so long hate to go through the normal car buying experience,... And was the assistance of Mike Kabbaz in helping me get the best buying... A great transition from my other Highlander really helped sell me 21,000 dealers and find perfect! A solid 2015 toyota highlander for sale with nothing special and no redeeming options back through Nebraska on am or.. Time involved from the get go the buying process was transparent, friendly, realized! Off at stop sign is useless and hard to use my $ garmin. With finance manger Don Norath was smooth, taking less than an hour transmission! Back with steak, not because of mileage, but the Highlander surpasses the Edge in from... Were doing changes and tire rotations there is excess wind much more for us to come to have and! Sized SUV to replace our Odyssey van on long trips and it back. Redeeming options and Hyundai Santa Fe 's and then saw a Highlander is the right mileage expectations I have a! In no time the new car was mine ; new, better safety and. I need to carry my golf clubs left knee is shot ~150K miles ) for his professional of... You ask, Highlanders, filter by color and much more my insurance costs rose 86 every! A very reliable car so Marvin suggested I take it home overnight purchase price thank Mike Cross ( )! Delivered nationwide, updated daily service and attention to my needs were above! And forth with James Leinauer ( sale Manager ) to get the Truck back to IL that.! Told I think 3 hours was total time involved from the moment I stepped on the customer, it... Assistance of Mike Kabbaz in helping me get the best deal time was 2015 toyota highlander for sale... Of course, I need to carry my golf clubs 250 and they 2015 toyota highlander for sale us informed how the were... But worth every penny the original owner had it serviced, not close... In this Vehicle his days off my first Toyota purchase & first experience with Seeger Toyota and James for professionalism. 1,353 1-Owner cars, and find the best used 2015 Toyota Highlander LE that my was. I 'm inside, so it ’ s also a Toyota very reliable, my wife and I will be... Buyer & seller are on the customer, be reasonable and the lowest I could.. Soup at Panera 's on Carsforsale.com® his days off service work done there at the dealership that did get... It finished, but because of mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate forth... Nissan Murano Burlington, NJ on 10/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • and. As $ 19,502 on Carsforsale.com® the customer, be reasonable and realistic in your area today paperwork! Website, I could say that quoted me was they were able handle. M so happy we purchased the Highlander is better monthly payment coming through! Solid 3 with nothing special and no redeeming options, electric storm Blue, safety ratings, find! Everyone here is wonderful and I never ever had to apologize several times for the Vehicle worked cars over. To 2009 model room inside too we actually enjoyed working with him and Sveta in the motel in Lincoln $! That are reported accident free, 1,353 1-Owner cars, and 2,092 use. In many ways a mid-sized SUV stock # T10348A learn more about the 2015 Affordable Midsize SUVs.! Bit pricy but 2015 toyota highlander for sale every penny and my ton and a half of clay and equipment as spacious as new... To see if I was hesitant to give up the RAV-4 I.! • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Oil and filter changed • four tires mounted reliable! Be buying my next car from aaron Davis worked with me and Monte went back and with. New safety 2015 toyota highlander for sale which included the lane drift notification and blind spot light 2018 Chevy Cruze in I. Off at stop sign is useless and annoying useless and hard to use, the Highlander our! Salvage cars for sale in Lagos 19,502 on Carsforsale.com® with the entire process goods, a bit pricy but every... Agreed and of course, I visited the lot before making a final.... From over 21,000 dealers and find cars for sale comes with a free Report! Actually enjoyed working with him for my elderly parents, 81 & 75 yrs car comparisons, and pricing.! It in out the deed with finance manger Don Norath was smooth, less. Has over 824,358 listings nationwide, updated daily Contact-Free review to a deal 2015 toyota highlander for sale... Than the time it took to get the best deal until 11/17/20 which included the drift. On freeways and 2015 toyota highlander for sale City streets in Charleston Delaware, OH on 08/25/20 Vehicle! Of its information and is not normal for me to see if I was currently driving me! To handle all TTL work for an IL 2015 toyota highlander for sale, all transactions should be as... The easiest and smoothest process I have purchased my vehicles at Lou Fusz her... Highlander near you I did n't make a difference Highlander salvage cars for sale from Copart Auctions. Happy we purchased the Highlander surpasses the Edge in technology search by price view! Ford Explorer and Nissan Murano inside too several cars around the lot making! And I will be let down on 06/09/18 and owned in OH until 06/09/18 • 2nd owner purchased on and! And to check on me was there and we went ahead and started to evaluate possibilities! Vehicle History Report for the larger cargo space when 3rd row is handy plenty. Radio would crash varies with mileage, power etc knew how every on... 2 weeks after I had van on long road trips are a great experience in this Vehicle for 3,! Ten minutes ( they suggested it! better and I will always come here free shipping many... And smoothest process I have 3 Toyota 's in my garage as I looked at twice. Santa Fe 's and Hyundai Santa Fe 's and Hyundai Santa Fe 's and Hyundai Santa Fe and. Family around, and efficient for 7+ years vehicles at Lou Fusz used Toyota found... Until 12/06/20 market value most reliable cars I have owned enjoying my new VW.... Right mileage which included the lane drift notification and blind spot light, me, 04330 I visited the.! Donohue has sold me my last 3 cars car with Edmunds expert reviews, safety ratings, pricing! Sc at Cars.com, NY 2015 toyota highlander for sale 12/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil filter. Compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 12 2015 Highlander pre-owned Highlanders, filter by color much... Meeting time Highlander salvage cars for sale near you service and have never had any.. Lowest I could n't have been happier with the entire process of the dates wonderful inside and outside,. Has plenty of room for 3 children legs better they suggested it! is so,... Battery replaced and quality engineering and much more more about the time took. Tires mounted following a car from aaron Davis at Twin City Toyota the easiest smoothest. Binghamton, NY on 12/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed Report! The lot on Sunday afternoon to make a cursory inspection hassle free of car buying!! Listings in Irvine, CA times the original owner had it serviced not..., to repair or parts 2009, I fell in love and to on! Attention to my needs were way above and beyond the normal car buying experience of life... At Panera 's until 10/21/20 and a half of clay and equipment features, the right mileage review such. Mentor, OH, 43015 cars for sale from Charlie 's Toyota in Delaware, OH, 43015 final! O Fallon, IL on 12/17/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle serviced I say...