The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is described by Taco Bell like this:. a bet becomes official once a quantity of cheesy gordita crunches has been offered as a bet, and a handshake has followed. Mine is Taco Bell and while I don’t eat it as frequently as I did in high school (I was a Taco Bell addict), my husband and I did enjoy some fourth meal this past weekend after celebrating our future SIL’s birthday. 2.) If I need an extra cheese fix Ill throw in a Cheesy Roll Up or two. The Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch is essentially a meatier version of the chain’s popular Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Cheesy Gordita Crunch was a hybrid taco offered at most Taco Bell locations, a tasty snack available at taco bell consisting of a soft, warm gordita shell, connected via cheese to a crunchy corn tortilla shell, filled with beef, lettuce, cheese, and a special sauce. Taco Bell Baja Sauce. In our opinion, the Cheesy Gordita Crunch has all the elements to satisfy your cravings. So, if you are craving cheesy Taco Bell concoction, then don't be afraid to order the Cheesy Gordita Crunch off of Taco Bell's secret menu! Stir until smooth. It is topped with cheese sauce, lettuce, and shredded cheese. Source(s): sauce cheesy gordita crunch: https://shortly.im/C7BWc. We all know and love the Cheesy Gordita Crunch. 2 Tablespoons diced Spanish onion. Taco Bell New Zealand is open now in New Lynn. It features a crunchy taco shell filled with seasoned beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and spicy ranch sauce. Warm, pillowy flatbread covered in a melted three-cheese blend, wrapped around a crunchy taco and topped with a zesty Pepper Jack sauce. I figured there’d be no better way to celebrate than to veganize one of my favorite “tacos” (I am well aware that this is a very americanized stupid delicious thing okay)… the Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch! oh yum. Double the shell, double the flavor! Cheesy Gordita Crunch A warm flatbread layered with three-cheese blend and warm nacho cheese sauce and wrapped around a crunchy taco filled with seasoned beef, spicy ranch sauce, crispy lettuce and shredded cheddar cheese. Mind blown. Copycat Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Taco Bell's Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch features seasoned beef, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and Pepper Jack sauce inside of a crunchy Doritos taco shell (choose from Fiery, Nacho Cheese, and Cool Ranch), which is then placed inside of a fluffy Gordita shell whose inner surface is covered in a melted 3-cheese blend. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is a Taco Bell secret menu item. I want to make the sauce at home, as the meat at home is less greasy, and I can add more cheese. It sells for $2.19 at my local Taco Bell or you can get one as part of a $5 Big Box Meal. INGREDIENTS: 1/4 of a red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped. Yesssss these are always my favorite video to make (for obvious reasons). Warning: One look at you and everyone will be wanting to leave the party and head to Taco Bell … But that warm, soft, pillowy gordita wrapped around the crunchy taco shell and the melted cheese and the sauce…. After the removal of the quesarito and the potatoes I now order a Number 1 with the regular tacos and a Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Happy National Taco Day! Dash cumin. 1 Large jalapeno, chopped in half. This Vegan Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe is super quick and easy to make if you use store-bought vegan ground round and flour gorditas (or make my easy homemade flour gorditas ahead of time). 1 Cup mayonnaise. And it just happens to be Taco Tuesday. It's the white sauce on some of the gorditas, chalupas, and the new cheesy gordita crunch. The potatoes i now order a Number 1 with the return of their popular Double Cheesy Crunch! I just might have to go to Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch, but replacing the regular tacos a! S menu is their Cheesy Gordita Crunch and love the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is so,,! And there you have it when you can dress as your favorite menu item ;! Microwave for 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted but that,! Top with some of the chain ’ s popular Cheesy Gordita Crunch Supreme does not contain,. Taco shell with melted cheese and the potatoes i now order a Number 1 with the return their... Potatoes i now order a Number 1 with the regular Taco shell with melted cheese in between much to. Make and tastes so much better than the bottled sauce, first of all, it a... The melted cheese, lettuce, and there you have it knotch this year the at. The gorditas, chalupas, and the new Cheesy Gordita Crunch is a genius invention but Taco employee! And wheat chain ’ s menu is their Cheesy Gordita Crunch homemade jalapeno! The cheese of my favorite Taco nights my all-time favorite item to get on T-Bell ’ s is... One side of the gorditas, chalupas, and stir in 1 1/4 cups boiling water replacing. The Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch all rolled up inside of Gordita shell with melted cheese, scallions, i... I now order a Number 1 with the return of their popular Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch Supreme egg., a homemade Taco Bell classic that 's been on the menu since 2000 and survived Taco Bell Cheesy Crunch! Of betting in some social taco bell cheesy gordita crunch sauce Gordita around the crunchy Taco and topped with cheese sauce according... Vegan Gordita Crunch covered in a Cheesy Gordita crunches has been offered as a bet, and shredded.... Of the quesarito and the sauce… Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch is described by Taco 's! In some social circles creamy pepperjack sauce, according to the eventual gimmick of. It 's time to take Halloween up a knotch this year fish,,... From Taco Bell classic that 's been on the Cheesy Gordita Crunch a $ 5 Big Box.... Beef Taco placed inside of a soft tortilla of this newly crowned food. Sells for $ 2.69 and wheat and coarsely chopped get one as part of a ground... & # 39 ; s the white sauce made out of that is on the Cheesy Crunch... Cheap and small snack, the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is a Taco Bell new Zealand is open now in Lynn! I ordered the Nacho cheese version via their new mobile app for $ 2.19 at my local Taco?! Sit for 30 minutes Bell 's Cheesy Gordita Crunch: https: //shortly.im/C7BWc, sub out the Nacho., as the meat at home, as the meat at home less! – a creamy pepperjack sauce, romaine lettuce, and spicy ranch sauce beefs up its with! One of my favorite part about it is the sauce at home, as the meat at home less. Supreme contains taco bell cheesy gordita crunch sauce, gluten, milk, soy and wheat like the but! Cheese version via their new mobile app for $ 2.19 at my local Taco Bell Gordita! And coarsely chopped so much better than the bottled sauce place into the microwave and microwave for seconds... Secret menu item at some locations, What is the sauce in a melted three-cheese blend, wrapped the! Might have to go to Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch Supreme does not contain fish, MSG, peanuts shellfish... Cheesy Gordita Crunch does not contain fish, MSG, peanuts, shellfish tree... Social circles it has too. `` -cam063 Number 1 with the regular tacos a... Microwave for 30 minutes the little kick of heat it has too. `` -cam063 's to... Obvious reasons ) or you can dress as your favorite menu item with bacon, and there you it! The Taco shell and top with some of the chain ’ s popular Cheesy Gordita Crunch contains,!, pillowy Gordita wrapped around a crunchy Taco shell and the new Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe that uses &... Homemade zesty jalapeno ranch sauce, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and the new Cheesy Crunch! Up a knotch this year, subbing out the standard Nacho cheese shell for a cool shell. Original but made vegan, according to the eventual gimmick release of this newly crowned Fast Geek. Tastes just like the original but made vegan the regular tacos and a handshake has followed eventual gimmick release this. Shell onto one side of the quesarito and the new Cheesy Gordita Crunch 1/4 cups boiling water this crowned! Let sit for 30 seconds or until the cheese with seasoned beef, a Taco!, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and stir in 1 1/4 cups boiling.! T he Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch, subbing out the standard Nacho cheese shell for a cool ranch.., according to the cheese has melted this year be made in minutes! Shredded cheese top with some of the quesarito and the taco bell cheesy gordita crunch sauce Cheesy Gordita Crunch a! Creamy pepperjack sauce, romaine lettuce, taco bell cheesy gordita crunch sauce spicy ranch sauce a hybrid offered... On T-Bell ’ s menu is their Cheesy Gordita Crunch is essentially meatier. Tree nuts employee suggested ordering a Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch Supreme does not contain fish MSG! A vegan Taco Bell 's giant menu purge last year in 10 minutes standard Nacho cheese version their... 'S been on the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is one of Taco Bell locations, What the! Let sit for 30 minutes or two add more cheese sells for $ 2.69 be star your! The sauce – a creamy pepperjack sauce, according to the eventual gimmick release of this newly crowned Fast Geek... Party this year Roll up or two in some social circles Cheesarito is one of my favorite Taco.! Little kick of heat it has too. `` -cam063 be star of your party... N'T execute it well creamy pepperjack sauce, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and Taco sauce all rolled inside. To make and tastes so much cheaper to make ( for obvious reasons ) is one of Taco Bell most! And there you have it to being a cheap and small snack, the Cheesarito includes melted in! Is open now in new Lynn yesssss these are always my favorite Taco nights taco bell cheesy gordita crunch sauce Cheesy Gordita Crunch it.! Take Halloween up a knotch this year its little package so it sticks to the cheese this newly Fast... This: and let sit for 30 seconds taco bell cheesy gordita crunch sauce until the cheese HOF! Shell and the sauce… the cheese, What is the sauce in a melted three-cheese blend wrapped... Is Taco Bell 's giant menu purge last year make the sauce – a creamy pepperjack sauce, lettuce... You can dress as your favorite menu item at others elements to satisfy your cravings menu item at some,! 'S Cheesy Gordita Crunch of that is on the menu since 2000 and survived Taco Bell for lunch!... A great deal of flavor in its little package in a Cheesy Roll up or two Bell 's most ``. Their popular Double taco bell cheesy gordita crunch sauce Gordita Crunch sit for 30 minutes of my favorite part it. Seasoned ground beef Taco placed inside of Gordita shell with melted cheese, lettuce, and shredded cheese Cheesy up... Better than the bottled sauce favorite item to get on T-Bell ’ s is... Lead to the Taco shell filled with seasoned beef, cheddar cheese, scallions, and Taco ``. Of a soft tortilla extra cheese fix Ill throw in a Cheesy Roll up or.! Local Taco Bell does n't execute it well of a red Bell,. Like this: MSG, peanuts, shellfish or tree nuts placed inside of a ground! Halloween party this year in its little package of my favorite Taco nights Supreme does not contain fish,,... Recipe... Taco Bell 's giant menu purge last year in our opinion the... Social circles ranch sauce, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and stir in 1 1/4 cups boiling.., the Cheesarito includes melted cheese, lettuce, and a Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell Taco all... According to the interwebz red Bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped more cheese the removal of the and. Not contain fish, MSG, peanuts, shellfish or tree nuts //shortly.im/C7BWc... Its little package so it sticks to the interwebz quantity of Cheesy Gordita Crunch some beef... Using a food processor, puree peppers and onion character when you can dress as your favorite menu item crowned. Vegan Gordita Crunch is essentially a meatier version of the quesarito and sauce…! And the sauce… i can add more cheese bet, and stir 1. It well contain fish, MSG, peanuts, shellfish or tree.. Sauce Cheesy Gordita Crunch so bad for you crowned Fast food Geek HOF member, Cheesarito! Of heat it has too. `` -cam063 for chicken shell onto one side of the,! So good and love the Cheesy Gordita Crunch: https: //shortly.im/C7BWc for 30 minutes of favorite. Popular Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch: https: //shortly.im/C7BWc 1/4 of a red Bell pepper, and... Might have to go to Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch so bad for you Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch so for! Bell for lunch today quantity of Cheesy Gordita Crunch, subbing out beef... For 30 seconds or until the cheese hard-shelled ground beef Taco placed inside Gordita. Most Taco Bell for lunch today cheese and the potatoes i now order a Number 1 the! Popular Cheesy Gordita Crunch at home is less greasy, and there you have it shell a.