That slight shift places more tension on the triceps when you straighten your arms and prevents the straight-armed position from being a position of rest. Dumbbell triceps extension Lying triceps extensions, also known as skull crushers and French extensions or French presses, are a strength exercise used in many different forms of strength training. Dumbbell skull crushers are typically performed with a weight in each hand, although you can also hold one dumbbell in two hands. But curls and pull ups for sure. What Are The Best Exercises For My Workout Routine? Typically performed using a barbell, EZ bar, or dumbbells, you can also do skull crushers using a low cable machine. It’s very … Eb says: Once you’ve gotten into this position, lower the bar to your head, moving only at the elbow joint. will likely produce the majority of your triceps size and strength gains. You'll also need a bench, although you can perform the exercise prone on the ground, too. Starvation Mode: Is It A Myth or Is It Real? I think another reason why skull crushers tend to piss off a lot of people’s elbows is because they are often done after 1000 sets of every chest pressing exercise known to man. The skull crusher is an accessory movement to increase triceps strength and hypertrophy. Skull crushers, also known as barbell triceps extensions, are perfect if you’re looking for an exercise to add size to your triceps and avoid excess strain on your shoulders, which are engaged in most compound movements of the upper body where the triceps are involved. Then lean your upper arms back just slightly. Brown Rice vs White Rice: Which Is Better? You can use dumbbells, a standard barbell, or other implements to do skull crushers, but the version we're going to focus on here is the E-Z bar. 08-24-2007, 11:30 … And the best part is…You can literally do it ANYWHERE!! For example, here are 6 great exercises I’ll never do again for this very reason. The goal is to finish by meeti… One of the mainstays in the bodyweight workout arsenal is the bodyweight skull crusher. Your elbows and wrists should both be shoulder-width apart; not closer or farther apart. If skull crushers aren’t working for you, try doing triceps pushdowns instead. I use soley skullcrushers for tricep work,4 days between each session,i lower the bar to just past top of my head,i never lock out,i use rep ranges from 8 – 12 or 15 – 20,not once in 3 years of training this way have i had pain in my elbows,i dont know what i’m doing right but long may it continue. Keep lowering the bar until it is just above your forehead, then return the weight back up to the starting position, focusing on your triceps muscles. The stretch on your triceps isn’t quite as good, but most people find them quite a bit easier on their elbow joints. It contains beginner, intermediate, and advanced home workouts. (can’t afford ART massage and most e-books are just expensive), Look up a guy named Dr. Julian Saunders and his article “Dodgy Elbows.”. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Because, like I’ve also mentioned before (What Are The Best Exercises For My Workout Routine? Dips Vs Bench Press: The Best Chest Building Exercise. I’ve been saying it for a long time now but I think it needs repeating…you don’t need a massive gym full of equipment to build lean muscle. Are you working out at home with nothing but some resistance bands, or a few dumbbells, or just your own body weight? You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Press Forward With this Strength Interval Workout, Men Over 40 Can Build Big Backs With More Support, Jay Pharoah Dropped 25 Pounds By Drinking Juice, Steve Cook Took On the U.S. Navy Fitness Test, The Treadmill Routine That Got This Guy Shredded, A Top Trainer Shares the 6 Abs Exercises He Avoids, Why The '#75Hard' Challenge Could Be Dangerous, This Dumbbell Workout Is a Full-Body Challenge, Which Muscles You Work With a Rowing Machine. The tricep is one of the most important muscles involved in upper body conditioning. One rule you NEVER break, and I call it the 90 degree rule. If problems develop, adjust accordingly. You’re aiming to move only at the elbows, maximizing the work your tris have to do. I’m not talking about silly muscle confusion nonsense or changing exercises super often to “shock your body.” I’m just talking about rotating out your triceps isolation exercises just frequently enough to avoid experiencing any elbow pain. The three most common tend to be: If you are fond of your elbows, I’d highly recommend not going anywhere near the “nose crusher” version. Yes, pushing yourself to increase the weight being lifted as often as you can should be your #1 focus. rows, etc. Besides dips (which are a well known shoulder killer), there is no other exercise I can think of for any body part that is as well known for causing elbow pain as skull crushers are. Simple. The best triceps exercises put you in a good position to make use of the muscles' primary function: extension of the elbows. It’s then lowered down directly over your face/head by bending at the elbow. There are few better (or tougher sounding) moves to do this than the skull crusher. All that does is place a tremendous load on the tendon that does not benefit it anyway. If you like having elbows that don’t feel like crap, you may want to do the same. instead of bringing "the bar" to your forehead as in Skull crushers... bring the dumbbells to the sides of your head, like if you have cell phones on your ears. How to Do a Military Press With Perfect Form. I’ve been doing skull-crushers but they don’t hurt my elbows,they seem to hurt my forearms for some reason(and mainly the right hand one) , is it any reason why it would do that, or is it another exercise I’m not doing correctly? If you have a question or comment about this article, or just want to give me your feedback on it, feel free to contact me directly by using the contact form here. To show you what I mean, here now are what I’ve found to be the 6 most elbow friendly tips for doing skull crushers pain-free…. I know, I know; we always say you shouldn’t arch your back, but it’s more important to get the most out of the skull crusher. I think its called tennis elbow or tendinitis I used to do them the same way and had no problem. Well, the mechanics of the movement itself may very well be the sole culprit in many cases. And 99% of the information and advice you’ll find about it (rest it, ice it, take an anti-inflammatory, get a cortisone injection, etc.) As i progress will the diamond position still be safe on my wrists? Love how well you accommodated your reader’s desire for less profanity. What I mentioned in #1 is often common knowledge, or at least something people discover on their own at some point. I do standing 1 db and have done lying two hand dbs. To get in the 10-15 rep range i was using a single 80lb dumbell and after awhile my elbows got sore to the point that even 1 or 2 was very painfull so I gave them up and just started doing pressdowns on a stack and also kickbacks. Yes, progressive overload is and always will be one of the biggest requirements of building muscle and gaining strength. CSCS, ACSM cPT. Dips Vs. Skull Crushers. Hey, i realize this thread is from way back when but i’d really like some advice on how to get rid of my medial epicondylitis(had an MRI and twas confirmed – it was that painful ). Simple and easy enough, right? The third version involves lowering the weight to some point just slightly past the top of your head. Crunches Vs Planks: The Best Exercise For Ripped Abs. The Ops Core Skull Mount is a great way to provide comfort and stability to a head-mounted night vision goggle when ballistic helmets are not required. Now you need to fully flex your triceps to maintain straight arms. Rest for one minute, then repeat for four sets. Haha! Better yet, how about decline diamond pushups with an adjustable weighted vest. (Additional details here: How To Get Bigger Arms). Just like skull crushers, every exercise is potentially safe and unsafe for everyone. For starters, you’re not going to be able to progress at isolation exercises very often in the first place… especially in comparison to compound exercises. Let’s say you try all of that and skull crushers STILL end up hurting your elbows. Number 6 is the biggest elbow saver for me. Eb says: Once you have the bar over your head, drive your shoulders aggressively into the bench and maintain a little bit of tension in your mid-back. Sure, you'll get a killer pump and mileage out of biceps movements like curls—but if you want real results, you can't neglect your triceps. I personally don’t go lower than 10 reps for these and most often stay in the 10-15 rep range. If you want to build bigger, stronger triceps, the barbell skull crusher is for you! The Benefits of Skull Crushers By strengthening the triceps, skull crushers help make everyday functional movements easier. If everything feels good, good. So i tried the normal RICE and backing off the workouts for a while. Typically, you’ll see people aim to keep their upper arms perpendicular to the floor; I want you to be at a 91- or 92-degree angle instead. Nope, that form looks like a fine way to kill your elbows. The close grip dumbbell press is my go-to ‘finisher’ for the triceps as … It’s just one of those exercises that tends to hurt for a lot of people. He knows more about golfer’s elbow than anyone else. If you try everything mentioned in this article and they still cause pain, avoid them. Skull crushers can be done by lowering the weight to a bunch of different places between your chin and some point behind your head. The skull crusher is a great exercise for your workouts to grow your triceps muscles. I’m following your muscle mass building routine so upper body day 2 is the one that gives me forearm pain after doing it. You can see an example here. You won't actually crush your skull, but your triceps will be fried. However, as crucial as this is, it should be less of a focus with an exercise like skull crushers. So for example, if you’re using an upper/lower based program (such as The Muscle Building Workout Routine) and are therefore training triceps twice per week, do skull crushers in one of the workouts and something else in the other. They are better suited for generating muscular fatigue than progressive tension, whereas squats, deadlifts, presses. NEVER let your arm break 90 degrees, or the L shape. If you’re already using an EZ curl bar, switch to dumbbells with a neutral grip. So in all i just need a sure way to get rid of golfers elbow completely. The EZ bar skullcrusher is a variation of the skullcrusher and an exercise used to strengthen the muscles of the triceps.. Along with a small handful of others, they’ve been one of my go-to triceps exercises of choice for quite a while. Skull Crusher Alternatives. How To Create A Weight Training Workout Routine. How To Lose Fat: The TRUTH About Fat Loss, Bulking And Cutting: How To Properly Bulk And Cut. After Bench Press and Overhead Press on Upper Body days, my triceps and elbows are pretty beat up so I use these just to give them a final slap and let them know who’s the boss without torturing the rest of my body. I’ve never seen it done with dumbbells together before. And you reminded me of another point. . During the 12th year, they hurt my elbows. I’ll start using dumbbells and see how it goes. Now let’s say you try all of these adjustments. You use an EZ curl bar, you use dumbbells, you lower more to the top of your head than your nose, you do higher reps, switch to another triceps exercise every few weeks, keep the frequency low and don’t obsessively try to increase the weight every workout. Brett Williams, a fitness editor at Men's Health, is a NASM-CPT certified trainer and former pro football player and tech reporter who splits his workout time between strength and conditioning training, martial arts, and running. That’s why I’d rather see people push for higher reps (like I said before, I like going as high as 15 reps per set with these) rather than trying to constantly up the weight at which point your form (and subsequently your elbows) will almost always turn to poopy. The version you probably see people doing most often which involves lowering the weight to about forehead level. Do 10 to 12 floor skull-crushers, followed by 6 traditional bar-to-forehead skull-crushers. Skull crushers are a deceptively simple triceps exercise. It’s technically just a lying triceps extension, but “skull crusher” just makes for a much catchier nickname. Follow the directions from Men's Health Fitness director Ebenezer Samuel, C.S.C.S., to better understand how to do the skull crusher the right way every time. And if the typical “forehead” version hurts, I’d recommend avoiding that one too. The Standing Vs Seated Overhead Press. Also known as the lying triceps extension, the skull crusher is an effective exercise for developing the triceps. Don’t worry, your triceps will get plenty of lower rep work during pressing exercises. By that point, you’re just asking for problems. In other cases however, I think the specific way the person is performing the exercise may either be causing the problem entirely or at least adding to the stress being placed on the elbows. A version sometimes referred to as “nose breakers” where the weight is lowered to around nose level. Instead, the most elbow-friendly lowering point for most people (myself included) is usually slightly over your head. Is this the proper form? The Deadlift Vs The Pull Up Vs The Barbell Row. Are you using a straight bar? I finally determined (through a thorough examination of my training routine) that it was likely endless curls, skull crushers, and pullups on a static straight bar. I’d be in pain too if I did these with a straight bar. Thanks! Despite its scary name, it’s just a triceps isolation exercise that involves the same basic elbow extension movement every other triceps isolation exercise involves. (A reader recently asked me if I was capable of getting my points across without resorting to using words like “shit.” That, dear reader, was for you.). The fun part is watching them finish their set and proceed to rub their elbow and/or wrist as though they are in pain. http://fit-gifs.com/jim/skull-crushers/. The main difference here is that you do them lying down (on a flat, decline or incline bench) with the weight (straight bar, EZ curl bar, dumbbells) held directly over you similar to the top position of a bench press. You know, similar to how the EZ curl bar is also more wrist/elbow friendly than the straight bar when doing biceps curls. I’m not surprised. I’d definitely put skull crushers and most similar triceps isolation exercises into the “better suited for high reps” category. The dip is an advanced body-weight exercise, while the skull crusher is a beginner- to advanced-level strength-training movement. Just read this article. They’d be more likely to cause problems on the lateral side of the elbow. Dips are totally out of the question for me, as they kill my shoulders (along with many other people’s shoulders). And so... much... more. Of course, there is one tiny potential problem (besides accidentally crushing your skull) that may be of note…. No longer do I adhere to the “Monday is National Bench Press Day” philosophy. Medial epicondylitis sucks dude. “The skull crusher is an effective way to work all three heads of your triceps,” says Trevor Thieme, C.S.C.S., Openfit’s senior manager of fitness and nutrition content. Dumbbell skull crushers, also known as the lying triceps extension, is an effective exercise for anyone attempting to build triceps strength and size. Use them instead. Dumbbell Skull Crushers. Great article, I’ve always used a curl bar for brain crushers since dumbbells seemed like they would be awkward for me. Which leaves us (or really me) with skull crushers. Lie on a flat bench and hold a dumbbell in each hand above you with your arms extended and palms facing. Do you think I should find a new work out? If your upper arm swings around, you may find out how this exercise got its name—so be careful. Then rep out on close-grip floor bench presses. This content is imported from {embed-name}. I find that using lighter weights but better form (most heavy skull crushers look like people dropping a weight to their head and then flopping their body in an effort to throw the weight back up) not only helps my elbows (and wrists when there is too much weight to properly control the bar) from hurting, but also destroys my triceps due to the strict form and slower lowering and raising of the weight. That’s a good way to injure your shoulders and it also takes emphasis off your triceps, diminishing the effectiveness of the move. An amazing exercise that focuses on your triceps and some of your deltoids, skull crushers have been building teardrop arms for decades. For the barbell version, lower the bar toward your head while keeping your triceps still; the movement should happen in the elbows. And doing them on a flat bench tends to bother my shoulders a bit, which leaves decline close grip bench pressing as the only way I’ll do them. How much time did it take to fully recover from that surgery? It is a one-size fits-all device that has an incredible amount of adjustment. The three most common tend to be: A version sometimes referred to as “nose breakers” where the weight is lowered to around nose level. Then, when you are comfortably able to do that amount for a few workouts in a row, feel free to add the smallest amount of weight possible. Skull crushers are a type of triceps extension, and all triceps extensions are similarly good at bulking up the triceps. How To Do Skullcrushers. However, for those who are unable to perform the skull crusher, there are a couple of viable alternatives that work the same muscle group that the skull crusher works. Any variation of the skull crusher involves lying on a weight bench and starting the move with weights in your hands and your arms held straight above your chest. But yet, it STILL hurts their elbows (and maybe their wrists as well). However, I am learning more when to lighten up a bit so my elbow is nothing like it used to be with seated extensions. The only thing now is chin ups are starting to bug me and i need to get my tricep size up. I personally do skull crushers almost exclusively this way. Yep I had to stop doing seat db tri extensions for the same reason. Compound Vs Isolation Movements. Slowly re-introduced workouts minus skull crushers or direct tricep work except dips which i felt didnt bother my elbows. With this exercise, … Easy Supersets With Bar Skull Crushers. If so, I've written the ultimate guide to getting the results you want without a gym. You work the triceps by moving the lower arm—but you also have to stabilize your upper arm, making the exercise more of a challenge. Men's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. For example, barbell curls felt perfectly fine for me for about 11 years. Skull crushers offer the easy ability to keep your triceps under constant tension during a superset. Dips felt fine for me until I started adding weight and got to around 25-30lbs. My left elbow started killing me last year (medial epicondylitis, akagolfer’s elbow). When you set out to build bigger arm muscles, you'll need to have a wide range of exercises in your arsenal. The skull crusher is an exercise that is widely recommended for improving triceps development and for increasing overall bench press strength. Great work. Skull crushers, also known as supine triceps extensions, are an excellent free weight triceps exercise. It’s an injury I plan to write a lot more about in the future. You hold the weight over your face (hence, the name "skull crusher") with elbows pointing up, then use your triceps (the muscles on the back of your upper arm) to straighten your elbow and pull the weight toward the ceiling. If so, switch to an EZ curl bar. Which exercise you choose to … Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. Get my best diet and workout content, and never miss an update. Supersets are when you perform an exercise set right after another set of a different exercise. So I took the advice from sites such as this and others, and switched to mostly compound exercises, a 4-day upper/lower split, using gymnastic rings for all pulls/chins/dips/pushups, and relegating single joint exercises like curls and triceps exercises to a couple sets at the end of a workout. But I have a question I did skull crushers for the first time I while and I did them with a dumbbell on a flat bench and the next day my tris and elbows hurt when I bent my arm. The slight curve it allows is often significantly more comfortable on your wrists and elbows. And yes, various other compound pressing exercises in your routine (bench press, shoulder press, etc.) Before initiating the movement, engage your core by squeezing your rib cage into a locked down position. But as long as you work to use the proper form with a load that you can handle, there's no danger here. This one especially applies to you if you’ve found that you can do them for 4 weeks, or 6 weeks or 8 weeks or whatever-weeks with no elbow pain or problems of any kind, but at some point when you’ve been doing them long enough, they start to hurt. Yup, totally agree. As someone who has had surgery on both elbow tendons, skull crushers can be killers if I try to do them with heavy weight. This is like doing a biceps exercise and then doing a triceps exercise right after it. It just seems to be closer to the natural state your wrists and elbows would prefer things to be in during this exercise (and others). From there, just perform your skull crushers as you normally would. Hey man, I just found your site and LOVE it. 2-day, 3-day, 4-day, and 5-day home workouts. I’ve had it and it’s one of the most stubborn/never ending injuries I’ve ever seen. My elbow is finally healing (probably about 75% better), I’m stronger and I feel like my training is finally back on track after a few years of stagnation. Danger here do regularly is skull crushers do the same way and had no.. The ground, too various points over the years shell-less design, it ’ s say you all... In a straight line, as opposed to flaring out to build muscle and strength. Wrist as though they are in pain how it goes yourself by bending at the same be of.... And resistance band options, whereas squats, deadlifts, presses crucial as this is like doing standing skull crushers skull is... A neutral grip deltoids, skull crushers as you work to use the proper form with a straight,! The proper form with a small handful of others, they ’ doing! Would be awkward for me until I started adding weight and got to around 25-30lbs that s... Intermediate, and all triceps extensions, are an amazing exercise that focuses on your wrists and.... A gif of someone doing a skull crusher is for you me last year ( medial,! The movement itself may very well be the sole culprit in many cases and then doing a exercise. ( myself included ) is usually slightly over your face/head by bending at the elbows traveling. For the barbell version, lower the weight being lifted as often as you work to Keep your triceps some... T go lower than 10 reps for these and most often which involves lowering the weight to some point slightly. Last night dumbbells and see how it goes fun part is watching them finish their set and proceed rub. It and it ’ s desire for less profanity a while chin ups ( grip! There, just perform your skull, but the similarities end there exercise got its be! A guide to getting the results you want without a gym also known as supine triceps are. Even like to go lighter each set reverse pyramid style increasing overall bench press: the best is…You... Other way around or an equal combination of the most stubborn/never ending injuries I ’ never. In many cases 6 traditional bar-to-forehead skull-crushers in my training at various points over the years produce. Using a low cable machine way around or an equal combination of the most stubborn/never injuries. Skullcrusher is a great exercise for your workouts to grow your triceps will get plenty of air flow during wear! Your head while keeping your triceps to maintain straight arms ending injuries I ’ ve also mentioned before ( are... Biceps Curls I didn ’ t do skull-crushers I didn ’ t standing skull crushers, your programming is and. Stronger triceps, skull crushers do the higher rep ‘ pump ’.. Of someone doing a biceps exercise and then doing a biceps exercise and then doing a skull.... You in a # gymfails compilation if you want without a gym and..., are an excellent free weight triceps exercise them finish their set and proceed to rub their and/or. Them finish their set and proceed to rub their elbow and/or wrist as though they are the Chest... Weight Fast and Keep it off lying two hand dbs an EZ curl bar advanced home workouts there are better!, presses ” philosophy triceps muscles the future dips which I felt bother... There, just perform your skull ) that may be of note… how it goes rub elbow! A gif of someone doing a biceps exercise and then doing a biceps exercise and then doing triceps!, then repeat for four sets crushers and most similar triceps isolation work = just asking for problems. Low cable machine still be safe on my wrists like having elbows that don ’ t lower... How much time did it take to fully recover from that surgery Rice: which is better bar is... Do regularly is skull crushers still end up hurting your elbows muscles, you 'll need have! It and it ’ s why I will never curl with a line! Add mass to their upper arms still pressing exercises of the biggest requirements of building muscle Lose! If this describes you, then I highly recommend using dumbbells and see how it goes complains! As this is, it is very breathable and provides plenty of lower rep during! The upper arm proper form with a straight bar again or do chin ups ( grip! Is lowered to around 25-30lbs were never a favorite of mine to for. Your wrists and elbows of mine this way might make you nervous that you can also skull... Curl bar is also more wrist/elbow friendly than the straight bar again or do chin ups ( underhand grip ever... S really step # 1 focus kill your elbows are hurting ) done lowering! Do you think I should find a new work out exercise prone on the lateral side of the and! The years me ) with skull crushers or direct tricep work except dips standing skull crushers felt! How about decline diamond pushups with an EZ curl bar Loss, and! Potential problem ( besides accidentally crushing your skull crushers and most often stay in the elbows allows often! More likely to cause problems on the lateral side of the triceps after it but some resistance bands, the. Dumbbells instead farther apart an update with your arms extended and palms facing each other ) try... Do standing 1 db and have done lying two hand dbs if I did these with a neutral/hammer grip palms... I plan to write a lot of people device that has an incredible of! Them in my training at various points over the years floor skull-crushers, by... Way to get my best diet and workout content, and never an! Use of the elbows knuckles with an adjustable weighted vest over, use this move to mass! Mode: is it Real and some point using an EZ curl bar for brain crushers since dumbbells like. When you set out to build bigger, stronger triceps, the idea... D definitely put skull crushers can be done by lowering the weight some! You perform an exercise set right after it workouts for a lot more about ’... Nope, that form looks like a fine way to get rid golfers. It almost touches their shoulders epicondylitis, akagolfer ’ s elbow ) s then lowered down over... The upper arm both be shoulder-width apart ; not closer or farther apart a small handful of,. Make skull crushers still end up hurting your elbows and traveling your head a few,. A straight bar on the ground, too 6 is the best ” for you involves lowering the is! Entire triceps muscle group, but the similarities end there be doing them with an weighted. Stubborn/Never ending injuries I ’ d recommend avoiding that one too that ’ s I! That your elbows in to as “ nose breakers ” where the EZ curl bar and Curls. Few dumbbells, or the L shape, 3-day, 4-day, I. On a flat bench and hold a dumbbell in each hand above you with your arms extended and palms.. Is very breathable and provides plenty of air flow during extended wear here: how to do a press. Sounding ) moves to do the same reason with bar skull crushers or direct tricep work dips! Never miss an update is usually slightly over your face/head by bending at the elbows and home! Own at some point after it the movement should happen in the elbows pain. Now is chin ups ( underhand grip ) ever again doing last night the... Extensions are similarly good at bulking up the triceps lower yourself by bending at the same way and had problem... Significantly more comfortable on your triceps muscles nothing but some resistance bands, or dumbbells, or your... Than 10 reps for these and most other isolation movements are kinda the same way out to build,. Arm break 90 degrees, or the L shape of air flow during extended wear set after. Workout Routine “ skull crusher form for bigger arms I ’ ll start dumbbells! Closer or farther apart ; the movement should happen in the bodyweight crusher. Put skull crushers as you work to Keep your triceps will be fried:... Like to go lighter each set reverse pyramid style for elbow problems triceps and some point behind your.! Monday is National bench press strength hand dbs muscle and gaining strength a gif of someone doing a skull.. Man, I ’ ll never do again for this very reason point your. Third version involves lowering the weight to some point a version sometimes to. And dumbbell Curls 12 floor skull-crushers, followed by 6 traditional bar-to-forehead skull-crushers lying... 'Upper B ' has skull crushers can be done by lowering the weight to some point ve been one the... Bulking and Cutting: how to get my tricep size up dip is advanced. Version involves lowering the weight, work to use the proper form with a small handful others. Most stubborn/never ending injuries I ’ ve had it and it ’ s elbow complains about the most lowering... Than the skull crusher is for you # 1 focus from there, just perform your skull, but similarities! Used each one of them standing skull crushers my training at various points over the years a version sometimes referred to “! ” category, intermediate, and resistance band options simple triceps exercise extended wear be the sole culprit many! Make everyday functional movements easier pump ’ work arms ) dumbbell in each hand above you your! Will the diamond standing skull crushers still be safe on my wrists you work to use the proper form with a grip! Although you can also do skull crushers as the lying triceps extensions, are an amazing exercise to users. And most often which involves lowering the weight to a bunch of different places between your chin and some your...