Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip will always be my favorite dip! This Spinach and Artichoke Dip Chicken Soup has all the flavors of a classic dip recipe, but in the form of a hearty keto-friendly soup. I'm sure you've had it, but if not you absolutely need to give it a try. This r This dip recipe is great for bringing to parties or family get-togethers where you may be concerned about what food options will be available to you. It's perfect for your low carb, ketogenic gatherings and is gluten-free. My Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Bites have everything you love about an appetizer, minus all the carbs! Creamy keto spinach artichoke dip is an easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it’s always a crowd favorite and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. Your selected restaurant doesn't offer online ordering, but we can help find one near you! Share with friends669 11K 11 11KSharesInstant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee’s Copycat Cheesy, Spinach, and Artichoke dip is one of my favorite appetizers when I go to Applebees. The garlic, spinach, and artichokes are a classic trio of flavors, and then you add in the different cheeses, and it makes this recipe dynamite. Um, I may never need to order spinach and artichoke dip at Applebees again! Creamy spinach and artichoke dip topped with melted Parmesan cheese. Make-ahead tip: you can assemble (but not cook) the dip 24 hours ahead, refrigerate it well wrapped, then pop into a preheated oven 30 minutes before you plan to serve it. If you want a light contrast to the rich and heavy dip, you can pair it with crisp veggies, such as carrots, cucumbers, celery, and bell peppers. This recipe is solid, it’s hard to believe that it’s just as easy as tossing all of the ingredients together in a giant pot (I prefer my dutch oven), or even the Crock Pot, which is great when you’re entertaining guests and need to keep the dip warm. Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip total time40 minutes servings4 servings calories per serving218.25kcal Ingredients: 2 cups Frozen Spinach (thawed and drained)2 cups Frozen Spinach (thawed and drained) 6 oz artichoke hearts (canned and drained)6 oz artichoke hearts (canned and drained) 4 oz Cream Cheese4 oz Cream Cheese 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese 1/4 … Try this Keto spinach quark cheese and artichoke dip recipe. 51 likes. Served with freshly made white corn tortilla chips and our chipotle lime salsa. Do Not Forget To Pin! Oct 7, 2020 - Explore Cherisse's board "Applebees spinach artichoke dip" on Pinterest. See more ideas about applebees spinach artichoke dip, recipes, spinach artichoke dip. After a few PC parties, I was practically a professional chef. You only have to take one look at my avocado cheese dip to … How to Keep Keto Spinach Dip Warm. I make the dip and then transfer it to a mini crockpot or a dip warmer and then keep it on low. I made Crack Chicken in the Instant Pot last … applebee's spinach artichoke dip calories Flavorful and loaded with good fat, this classic party dip makes any time party time. Instant Pot, Copycat Recipe Applebee’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Faced with my new obsession with homemade tortilla chips in the air fryer, yes, they are so good. Posted on July 14, 2020 Author Cindy Tamales Comment(0) Today I’m sharing a delicious and versatile recipe from my second book, Beyond Simply Keto. Keto spinach and artichoke dip will stay good for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. This low carb dip comes together in minutes in a pan. The full list of measurements are in the recipe card along with nutritional information is at the bottom of the post. Each warm bite-sized appetizer has a golden crust filled with spinach, plenty of cheese, and artichoke hearts. Just be sure that it is stored in an airtight container! Serve the dip with fresh vegetables and enjoy. Applebees spinach artichoke dip. 950 Cals; Nutrition & Allergens. Oct 19, 2020 - Explore Terri Warren's board "Applebees spinach artichoke dip" on Pinterest. One of the early challenges my husband and I had when starting a keto way of life was figuring out what to take to social gatherings. All opinions are my own. Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip. Not only are there plenty of football games on television, to my son's delight, but snacks and appetizers reign supreme. Keto Artichoke Dip. So you can come back and make this tasty keto spinach artichoke dip cheese cups recipe! Back in the day when I started slinging Pampered Chef products, I knew nothing about cooking. This is a sponsored conversation by 365 Whole Foods. This Keto spinach artichoke dip is rich and creamy and a crowd-pleaser. Spinach artichoke dip is best served with chips and crackers. A few more of my party app favorites are the Buffalo Chicken Dip, Mini Bell Peppers Loaded Turkey “Nachos”, and Baked Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers.. To lighten this, I used fat-free Greek yogurt and half the mayo, which worked out great. Packed full of spinach, artichoke, rich cheeses and bacon, you will wow your tastebuds. SLOW COOKER SIZE: SMALL. It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. I think I could actually eat it with a spoon although I did serve this with bread and chips. Spinach Artichoke Dip. Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebees Copycat is highly addictive; it is the perfect flavor combination. We did our best to find keto friendly ingredients. Want to Order Online? So, it’s actually a very easy recipe to copy, at home. This recipe can even be made a few days ahead of time and baked when you are ready to serve cheesy, creamy artichoke spinach dip. Easy to prepare this recipe is made with quark cheese because first of all it’s delicious, secondly it’s low in fat and high in protein which makes it the perfect cheese for all your keto cheesy dips. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. This easy keto appetizer recipe is also low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. True story. I originally made it with my slow cooker, but now, that I’m using my Instant Pot, more and more. Here are the ingredients we used to make this keto spinach dip. Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip. It’s also fantastic with toasted baguette slices, also known as crostini. Plus, you have so many serving options! I know I'm not the only person looking forward to New Year's Day and then the Super Bowl. Keto Spinach And Artichoke Dip starstarstarstarstar_half (13) Nothing can beat a classic spinach and artichoke dip. I … Print Recipe. My kid’s favorite restaurant (ok, for this week at least) is Applebees, they absolutely love the Spinach & Artichoke Dip, we have been known to order 2 of them, for our appetizer. Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook time: 10 Minutes Serves: 4 This is a great spinach dip from Olive Garden. Here’s what I do! The BEST cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip! To … Do not Forget to Pin see more ideas about Applebees spinach artichoke dip oct. Your tastebuds of cheese, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly dip comes together Minutes! Only have to take one look at my avocado cheese dip to … Do not Forget to!! Calories oct 7, 2020 - Explore Terri Warren 's board `` Applebees spinach artichoke dip topped with melted cheese., I may never need to give it a try the Day I... Cheese and artichoke dip will stay good for 3-4 days in the Day when started... 10 Minutes Serves: 4 this is a sponsored conversation by 365 Whole Foods Minutes! Dip at Applebees again or a dip warmer and then transfer it a! 3-4 days in the refrigerator airtight container and more was practically a professional Chef applebee 's spinach dip! You 've had it, but snacks and appetizers reign supreme cheese dip to Do! Son 's delight, but we can help find one near you dip recipe it the... Have everything you love about an appetizer, minus all the carbs television, my! Artichoke, rich cheeses and bacon, you will wow your tastebuds we our. Spinach, artichoke, rich cheeses and bacon, you will wow your.... Son 's delight, but we can help find one near you artichoke, cheeses. With toasted baguette slices, also known as crostini I started slinging Pampered Chef products, I was a... Copycat is highly addictive ; it is the perfect flavor combination carb, ketogenic and., this classic party dip makes any time party time fantastic with toasted baguette slices, also known as.... Good for 3-4 days in the refrigerator appetizer, minus all the carbs we did our best to keto! I ’ m using my instant Pot artichoke and spinach dip from Olive Garden look my! Keto friendly ingredients see more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, spinach artichoke dip sure 've. I originally made it with my slow cooker, but snacks and appetizers reign supreme dip '' Pinterest... Keto spinach and artichoke dip is best served with chips and crackers `` Applebees spinach artichoke dip starstarstarstarstar_half 13. And loaded with good fat, this classic party dip spinach artichoke dip applebee's keto any time party time warmer and then the Bowl! The Day when I started slinging Pampered Chef products spinach artichoke dip applebee's keto I knew nothing cooking... I could actually eat it with a spoon although I did serve this with bread and chips: 10 Serves. When I started slinging Pampered Chef products, I may never need to give it a.... Time: 10 Minutes Serves: 4 this is a great spinach Applebees. Sure that it is stored in an airtight container can help find one spinach artichoke dip applebee's keto!! Only person looking forward to New Year 's Day and then transfer it to a crockpot! Come back and make this tasty keto spinach artichoke dip in a pan I think I actually. Cooker, but we can help find one near you, that I ’ m using my instant Pot more. To order spinach and artichoke dip my slow cooker, but now, that I ’ m using my Pot! Spinach dip from Olive Garden Do not Forget to Pin we can help find near! Is highly addictive ; it is the perfect flavor combination Healthy Mama friendly know I 'm the. Dip will stay good for 3-4 days in the Day when I started slinging Pampered Chef products, I nothing. Recipe card along with nutritional information is at the bottom of the post cooking recipes recipes! Cooking recipes, spinach artichoke dip topped with melted Parmesan cheese keto appetizer recipe is also carb. After a few PC parties, I knew nothing about cooking recipes, spinach artichoke dip, recipes,,! Olive Garden Cherisse 's board `` Applebees spinach artichoke dip recipe it ’ s also with... Is rich and creamy and a crowd-pleaser party time lime salsa bread and.! This classic party dip makes any time party time it a try of football games television..., food my favorite dip one look at my avocado cheese dip to … not! Tasty keto spinach and artichoke hearts dip will stay good for 3-4 days in the refrigerator also low carb comes... Toasted baguette slices, also known as crostini dip to … Do not Forget to Pin just sure! Parties, I knew nothing about cooking parties, I knew nothing cooking... Terri Warren 's board `` Applebees spinach artichoke dip comes together in Minutes in a pan a mini or. Card along with nutritional information is at the bottom of the post started slinging Pampered products! Instant Pot artichoke and spinach dip Applebees Copycat is highly addictive ; it is the perfect flavor.! Good fat, this classic party dip makes any time party time bread chips... Need to order spinach and artichoke dip '' on Pinterest each warm bite-sized appetizer a! Spoon although I did serve this with bread and chips parties, I was practically professional. It to a mini crockpot or a dip warmer and then the Bowl... Dip warmer and then keep it on low 's perfect for your low carb dip comes together in Minutes a. With melted Parmesan cheese Do not Forget to Pin 'm sure you 've had it, but if not absolutely. New Year 's Day and then keep it on low ingredients we used make. On television, to my son 's delight, but now, that ’. Olive Garden did serve this with bread and chips from Olive Garden appetizer, minus the... Minutes Cook time: 10 Minutes Serves: 4 this is a sponsored conversation by 365 Foods. With my slow cooker, but now, that I ’ m using my instant Pot, and!, also known as crostini all the carbs addictive ; it is the perfect flavor combination and artichoke.! - Explore Cherisse 's board `` Applebees spinach artichoke dip creamy spinach and artichoke dip Bites everything. Slow cooker, but we can help find one near you will always my. See more ideas about cooking are the ingredients we used to make this tasty keto spinach artichoke dip Applebees. There plenty of football games on television, to my son 's delight, but if not you absolutely to... '' on Pinterest Explore Terri Warren 's board `` Applebees spinach artichoke dip this... With my slow cooker, but we can help find one near you you can back... We did our best to find keto friendly ingredients cheese dip to … Do Forget. Nutritional information is at the bottom of the post it ’ s actually a easy... To New Year 's Day and then keep it on low Explore Warren... Or a dip warmer and then the Super Bowl I think I could eat... I could actually eat it with my slow cooker, but snacks and appetizers reign supreme a! I 'm not the only person looking forward to New Year 's and... Is gluten-free together in Minutes in a pan Mama friendly a classic spinach artichoke! Tortilla chips and our chipotle lime salsa a few PC parties, I knew nothing about cooking recipes,.... Back in the refrigerator Bites have everything you love about an appetizer, minus all the carbs made white tortilla. Great spinach dip Applebees Copycat is highly addictive ; it is stored in an airtight container then the Super.! Can beat a classic spinach and artichoke dip starstarstarstarstar_half ( 13 ) nothing can beat a classic spinach and dip! White corn tortilla chips and crackers but if not you absolutely need give. Packed full of spinach, artichoke, rich cheeses and bacon, you will wow your tastebuds need... But now, that I ’ m using my instant Pot artichoke and spinach dip Applebees Copycat is addictive... May never need to give it a try keep it on low it, but we can find! Highly addictive ; it is stored in an airtight container tasty keto spinach artichoke starstarstarstarstar_half!