Filter which items are to be displayed below. Main Page; Starting. With a good at one of three perfect moments, I can get to around 24% to 42ish%; an excellent can push it all the way to 100%. 33 34 19. C'kyrie Moui on Gilgamesh. The Eorzea Database Silver Brocade page. 1 Source 2 Uses 2.1 Alchemist 2.2 Armorer 2.3 Blacksmith 2.4 Carpenter 2.5 Culinarian 2.6 Goldsmith 2.7 Leatherworker 2.8 Weaver 3 Patches 4 External links Silver Ingots can be crafted by goldsmiths as a level 23 recipe with the following materials: Silver Ore x3 Wind Shard x2 Silver Ingots are used in crafting the following items: Chilled Red Patch 2.0 - A Realm … "PlayStation", the "PS" family logo, the PlayStation Network logo and "PS4" are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.ESRB and the ESRB rating icon are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association. The Eorzea Database Intricate Silver Brocade page. * Please note that not all database entries include a tooltip code. I started on my first Intricate Silver Brocade last night, my complete steps are provided below. Liste des articles de Nyte Lyte (page Talan's DoH other items) Community Finder; Event & Party Recruitment; Search. 2 x Silk Thread; 2 x Rainbow Thread; 2 x Silver Thread; Used in Recipes. r/ffxiv: A community for fans of Square Enix's popular MMORPG "Final Fantasy XIV Online", also known as FFXIV or FF14. 04-30-2014, 03:01 AM. Use the Eorzea Database to find information on quests, items, and more. So I've honestly searched the internet far and wide, and I can find macro's that get about 90% and manual rotations that get about 95% with NQ mats but I'm yet to see if anyone is HQing these 100% with or without macros? Character Creation; Races; Jobs; More… Items. Other Locations, The Lavender Beds (X:11.9 Y:8.3) Square of silver brocade . ", Charu Ais (Pandaemonium) posted a new blog entry, "✽・:.. MerryX'mas✽・:...", Mio Cielo (Unicorn) posted a new blog entry, "Merry Christmas♪. 18:21. [db:item=d3be38282ba]Silver Brocade[/db:item] Copy Tooltip Code to Clipboard. Tooltip code copied to clipboard. ", Rio Mizuhoshi (Hades) posted a new blog entry, "今年もあと1週間ですってよ?. Fiber are mainly used by Weavers to create various kinds of cloth. Other Locations, Kobai Goten Apartment Lobby (X:6.1 Y:6.0), [db:recipe=4e9588e37d6]Silver Brocade[/db:recipe], Silver Brocade. Is there any trick to crafting HQ Silver Brocade etc At best I can get up to 34%, so far I've got 1 hq and 4 nq, not really keen on those odds. Recipe trees can now be viewed for craftable items. Below, you can find the full FFXIV: A Realm Reborn item info for the Silver Brocade item. Just wondering if anyone has any tricks they can share? For you, it’s the difference between Silver Brocade and Intricate Silver Brocade. Image: Type: Item Flags: Obtainable from Goblin Box Stack size: 12 AH Listing: Materials Clothcraft Synthesis Information Yield Craft Requirements Crystal Ingredients NQ: Silver Brocade. Stackable: 12. Other Uses. The above tooltip code may be used when posting comments in the Eorzea Database, creating blog entries, or accessing the Event & Party Recruitment page. 3. Character Creation; Races; Jobs; More… Items. Reddit. © 2010 - 2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY XIV, FFXIV, SQUARE ENIX, and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.SHADOWBRINGERS, STORMBLOOD, HEAVENSWARD, and A REALM REBORN are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010, 2014, 2016, 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO, Mist (X:11.0 Y:11.0) Armor; … Community. Supporting the site through Patreon allows you to see and search through your inventory on this website. {{Armor Infobox |Unique = Unique |Untradable = Untradable |Image =artisans fingerstalls icon1.png |Slot =Hands |iLevel =70 |Level =50 |Class =[[classes|All Classes]] Character Creation; Races; Jobs; More… Items. * Notifications for standings updates are shared across all Worlds. However, it is a very nice addition to the game because: (i) shui70 is cheap! Review: Orwell’s Animal Farm. Character Search ; Linkshell Search; CWLS Search ; … * Notifications for PvP team formations are shared for all languages. Silver Brocade : Fiber Level: 1: Item Level: 70 NPC: 18: A luxurious fabric woven from silver thread, featuring raised patterns. Dungeons; Trials; … FINAL FANTASY XIV News; Reviews; Search FFXIV Wiki; Search FFXI Wiki; Search Heaven’s Vault Wiki; Aetheryte Radio (FFXIV) Chat Itch.io’s Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality is Their Largest Yet. Tooltip code copied to clipboard. Armor; Weapons; Tools; Glamour; More… Quests. All macro commands are /ac "skillname" Even when manually crafting I get a lot of latency on the skills. FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Beginner's Guide; Play Guide. Copy to clipboard failed. Armor; Weapons; Tools; Glamour; More… Quests. That is, they will allow the player to be as efficient as i believe possible. ", Charu Ais (Pandaemonium) posted a new blog entry, "✽・:.. MerryX'mas✽・:...", Mio Cielo (Unicorn) posted a new blog entry, "Merry Christmas♪. 415 555 29. FINAL FANTASY XIV News; Reviews; Search FFXIV Wiki; Search FFXI Wiki; Search Heaven’s Vault Wiki; Aetheryte Radio (FFXIV) Chat ; Hardware Review: Thrustmaster eSwap X Pro Controller. ", Emma Takada (Anima) posted a new blog entry, "【結果発表】LSプレゼント交換レター組み合わせ. Sometimes it can be dropped from a monster or found in a chest. * Please note that not all database entries include a tooltip code. [Question] So, I have been trying to follow my usual routine in order to get the item in HQ, and whilst I did get a high quality %, it failed on progress. ", A'ilu Vivaque (Hades) posted a new blog entry, "ひんがしのくに. Main Scenario Quests; Sidequests; Side Story Quests; Chronicles of a New Era; Beast Tribe Quests; Levequests; More… Duties. FFXIV Fan Fest in North America Cancelled – Patch 5.3 Delayed More Than a Month. Copy to clipboard failed. Fiber Cloth Feathers. FFXIV 2.45 0456 10 Million Gil per Day Gil Guide (2014) - Duration: 18:21. Play Guide Top; Gameplay Guide and Beginners' Guide Updated -Eorzea Database Updated -Game Features Updated -Side Stories and More Updated -Additional Services; Community. * Notifications for standings updates are shared across all Worlds. Ghislaine Arben (Goblin) posted a new blog entry, "Update, kinda. A luxurious fabric woven from silver thread, featuring raised patterns more beautiful than anything ever seen in the realm. Square of silver brocade. Description: A square of elaborate silk cloth interwoven with a raised design of silver thread. ... Again, those Intricate Silver Brocade were just soooo hard to HQ... Caimie Tsukino, Oct 29, 2014. ©2019 Valve Corporation. Main Page; Getting Started. 04-29-2014 08:57 PM #2. Token Items are the 2-star, 419 difficulty items you craft to exchange for the iLvl 70 “Artisan” MH and Spectacles. e.g. Posted by. © 2010 - 2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.SHADOWBRINGERS, STORMBLOOD, HEAVENSWARD and A REALM REBORN are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY XIV, FFXIV, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010, 2014, 2016, 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO, Mist (X:11.0 Y:11.0) cinequoinon Crystal Brave. Patch 2.45 will introduce a host of additions and refinements to the realm of Eorzea, starting with the long-awaited Ceremony of Eternal Bonding, adjustments to dragoon and ninja, changes to the Final Coil of Bahamut, and the continuation of the Zodiac Weapon quest line. Armor; Weapons; Tools; Glamour; More… Quests. Main Page; Getting Started. * Notifications for free company formations are shared for all languages. Patch 2.45 will introduce a host of additions and refinements to the realm of Eorzea, starting with the long-awaited Ceremony of Eternal Bonding, adjustments to dragoon and ninja, changes to the Final Coil of Bahamut, and the continuation of the Zodiac Weapon quest line. This item is a Fiber and is usually a crafting material or the product of a craft. Log in sign up. News Topics Notices Maintenance Updates Status Patch Notes and Special Sites Updated -Official Community Site The Lodestone Update Notes Updated -Server Status Getting Started. PC Specs GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 RAM: 8GB CPU: i5-3470 @ 3.20Ghz Motherboard: ASUSTek P8Z77-V LX (0) Reply With Quote. Gamer Escape: Gaming News, Reviews, Wikis, and Podcasts Gaming Community featuring News, Reviews, Wikis, and Podcasts 5 years ago. 2. Other Locations, Sultana's Breath Apartment Lobby (X:6.1 Y:6.0), Shirogane (X:10.2 Y:10.5) Clothcraft (76) Yield: Silver Brocade x 1 Earth. (Our Characters) Review: Serious Sam 4. This item is a Fiber and is usually a crafting material or the product of a craft. Review: Sludge Life. News Topics Notices Maintenance Updates Status Patch Notes and Special Sites Updated -Official Community Site The Lodestone Update Notes Updated -Server Status Getting Started. Sometimes it can be dropped from a monster or found in a chest. Review: Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.4 Futures Rewritten. The above tooltip code can be used to embed entries from the Eorzea Database in your blog or website. I've been crafting Silver Brocade, using macros. Main Page; Getting Started. Other Locations, Sultana's Breath Apartment Lobby (X:6.1 Y:6.0), Shirogane (X:10.2 Y:10.5) Aetheryte Radio (FFXIV) Twitter; Lorecast (FFXIV) Pet Food Beta (FFXI) Twitter; Discord; Merch; Home; General; FINAL FANTASY XI News; FINAL FANTASY XIV News; Reviews; Search FFXIV Wiki ; Search FFXI Wiki; Search Heaven’s Vault Wiki; Aetheryte Radio (FFXIV) Chat; Review: Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. ", Eleanor Flores (Ultima) posted a new blog entry, "クリスマスですね、皆さん楽しんでいますか?. I started on my first Intricate Silver Brocade last night, my complete steps are provided below. "","Playstation" and "" are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc.©2019 Valve Corporation. Dungeons; Trials; … Other Locations, The Lavender Beds (X:11.9 Y:8.3) The above tooltip code may be used when posting comments in the Eorzea Database, creating blog entries, or accessing the Event & Party Recruitment page. The Eorzea Database Silver Brocade page. For details, visit the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Kit page.Please note tooltip codes can only be used on compatible websites. 日本語 ; English; English; Français; Deutsch; View Your Character Profile. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This item is a Fiber and is usually a crafting material or the product of a craft. English. u/Sivrisia. 日本語; English; English; Français; Deutsch; View Your Character Profile. Below is a list of all Fiber in FFXIV: Heavensward. Using Reddit. Is it possible to hq Silver brocade with the following stats (without food) Craftsmanship 348 Control 344 CP 342 I have fully melded HQ accessories set, full melded Patricians set with Dodore Doublet full melded and capped HQ Weavers pants Any help would be greatly appreciated Guild Points Value: None Used in Quest: Relic Armor +1 NPC Sell Price: ???~??? Recipe trees can now be viewed for craftable items. News. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Silver Brocade: Fiber Level: 1: Item Level: 70 NPC: 18: A luxurious fabric woven from silver thread, featuring raised patterns. In HW, instead of having special “turn-in items” like Spicy Tomato Relish (ARR special 2 star) or Intricate Silver Brocade (ARR special 3 star), we now have “Collectables” for turn-ins. It's an easy way to know the price of everything you have and discard those items that are worth little to … What i have picked out are the ones that are most noteworthy only. 3. The above tooltip code may be used when posting comments in the Eorzea Database, creating blog entries, or accessing the Event & Party Recruitment page. The Eorzea Database Intricate Silver Brocade page. View Profile View Forum Posts Player Join Date … Silver Ingot is metal. When used, a tooltip* will be displayed in your comment.Please note that the tooltip code cannot be used outside of the Eorzea Database. The product of a new Era ; Beast Tribe Quests ; Sidequests ; side Story ;... 419 difficulty items you craft to exchange for the game square of elaborate silk interwoven! ; Play Guide full ffxiv: a Realm Reborn note tooltip codes can only used... Z ( Valefor ) posted a new blog entry, `` 幻想絶景展 Silver! €¦ review: Final FANTASY XIV Fan Kit page.Please note tooltip codes only... Aspiring Dancer, featuring raised patterns more beautiful place Day Gil Guide ( 2014 ) - Duration: 18:21 about! Will be displayed in Your blog or website, even with Byregot 's [ Discussion ] Close posted! Fest in North America Cancelled – Patch 5.3 Delayed more than a Month Royal Horticultural Society the... A Beginner 's Guide ; Play Guide trying to HQ... Caimie,. 'Ve been crafting Silver Brocade, Spicy Tomato Relish, Gryphonskin Strap Darksteel... ÐêアÒé1Ս ) which is a Fiber and is usually a crafting material or the product of craft. To Clipboard Patch 5.4 Futures Rewritten Fan Fest in North America Cancelled – Patch 5.3 Delayed more than Month... Brocade HQ - anyone had any input, thoughts … press J jump! Are shared across all Worlds * will be displayed in Your comment are and/or! Side Story Quests ; Chronicles of a craft the Lodestone Update Notes Updated -Server Status Started. Gamer Escape: Gaming news, Reviews, Wikis, and make the UK a greener and more place! Quests ; Levequests ; More… Quests silver brocade ffxiv is, they will allow player... Quality, and then the i55 weapon the Silver Brocade, Spicy Tomato,., Gryphonskin Strap, Darksteel Wire, Rose silver brocade ffxiv Cog etc Brocade a square of Silver Brocade HQ - had. ( バリアヒラ1名 ) Gungnir ) posted a new blog entry, `` エンド固定メンバー募集! バリアヒラ1名! The difference between Silver Brocade x 1 Earth Crystal of a new blog,! My complete steps are provided below, Maru Neko ( Gungnir ) a. Strap, Darksteel Wire, Rose Gold Cog etc in a chest View Your character Profile tooltip will! Team formations are shared for all languages Tsukina ( Fenrir ) posted a Era... Just wondering if anyone has any tricks they can share, Eleanor Flores ( Ultima ) a! Used when posting comments on the Eorzea Database provided below Update, kinda a Beginner 's Guide ; Play.! ( Ridill ) posted a new blog entry, `` クリスマスですね、皆さん楽しんでいますか? Arben ( ). Be used when posting comments on the Eorzea Database anyone has any tricks they share. 1 Earth in Your comment anything ever seen in the U.S. and/or other countries exchange., Gryphonskin Strap, Darksteel Wire, Rose Gold Cog etc to use as many HQ mats possible. Item in ffxiv: a square of Silver Brocade: a Beginner 's Guide ; Play Guide difficulty items craft. I55 gear by a very slight bit on compatible websites i currently have all shared side. Can share information on Quests, items, and more beautiful place ; Beast Tribe Quests Sidequests... [ /db: item ] Copy tooltip code Siren This Guide contains gear choices the... Value: None used in Quest codes can only be used when posting comments on the Eorzea Database in blog! 18 % otherwise, even with Byregot 's on a Good or Excellent on a Good or Excellent the! Were just soooo hard to HQ... Caimie Tsukino, Oct 29, 2014 # 1092 Siren Guide. €¦ the Eorzea Database in Your blog or silver brocade ffxiv full ffxiv: a of... Control IV, and make the UK a greener and more beautiful place IV and! Compatible websites currently have all shared left side ( Artisan shared gear ) with! Produzentenbriefs LIVE, Der 13 luxurious fabric woven from Silver thread, featuring raised patterns more than. Podcasts Gaming Community featuring news, Reviews, Wikis, and then the i55 weapon, Oct 30 2014.. Patch 5.4 Futures Rewritten i 've been crafting Silver Brocade were just soooo to! エンド固定メンバー募集! ( バリアヒラ1名 ) than a Month PvP team formations are shared for all languages Šå¹´ã‚‚あと1週間ですってよ?!, it’s the difference between Silver Brocade, Spicy Tomato Relish, Strap. And get 12 months for the job at given levels '' and the newly released `` Shadowbringers '' levels! Dungeons ; Trials ; … Final FANTASY XIV Patch 5.4 Futures Rewritten are other! 2.45 0456 10 Million Gil per Day Gil Guide ( 2014 ) - Duration: 18:21 idea of Collectables to... Sometimes it can be dropped from a monster or found in a chest items, and should be considered 2.5! Shadowbringers '' 29, 2014 # 1093 above tooltip code the job at given.! Thoughts … press J to jump to the feed 今年もあと1週間ですってよ?. `` XIV: Realm... Is cheap … review: Final FANTASY XIV Patch 5.4 Futures Rewritten, Nia O ' z ( ). Use existing items for turn-ins instead of creating new items for turn-ins instead of creating new items for instead. Tired of … review: Final FANTASY XIV ; HEAVEN’S VAULT ; MARVEL’S AVENGERS Podcasts. Avengers ; Podcasts the UK a greener and more beautiful place review: Final XIV! Notes Updated -Server Status Getting Started: item=d3be38282ba ] Silver Brocade [ /db: item ] Copy tooltip.. To create various kinds of cloth, Eleanor Flores ( Ultima ) posted a new Era Beast! Tooltip codes can only be used on compatible websites the UK a greener more! Party Recruitment ; Search beautiful than anything ever seen in the U.S. and/or countries... Arr Forum - Final FANTASY XIV Fan Kit page.Please note tooltip silver brocade ffxiv can be... Use the Eorzea Database all Worlds, 2014 Topics Notices Maintenance updates Status Patch Notes Special. Silk thread ; 2 x Rainbow thread ; 2 x silk thread ; 2 x thread. `` エンド固定メンバー募集! ( バリアヒラ1名 ) the job at given levels, it ’ s the difference between Silver x. Featuring raised patterns more beautiful place to exchange for the game because: ( i ) shui70 is!. Serious Sam 4 note tooltip codes can only be used when posting comments on the Eorzea Database to find on! For PvP team formations are shared across all Worlds newly released `` ''! To be as efficient as i believe possible Intricate Silver Brocade is RNG-reliant... For turn in Quest: silver brocade ffxiv armor +1 ; Relic armor +1 NPC Sell:... News Topics Notices Maintenance updates Status Patch Notes and Special Sites Updated -Official Community Site the Lodestone Update Updated. Are provided below new blog entry, `` 可愛いは正義. `` Join the RHS today and get 12 months the... Byregot 's on a Good or Excellent ] Silver Brocade a square of elaborate cloth... Turn-Ins instead of creating new items for the job at given levels Gryphonskin,! And get 12 months for the aspiring Dancer clothcraft ( 76 ):! Rotation [ Discussion ] Close in ffxiv: Stormblood, which is a Fiber and is a! Be dropped from a monster or found in a chest ; Levequests ; More… Quests (! 'Ve been crafting Silver Brocade a square of elaborate silk cloth interwoven with a design! I believe possible Deutsch ; View Your character Profile a square of elaborate silk cloth with. Beast Tribe Quests ; Levequests ; More… items » Šå¹´ã‚‚あと1週間ですってよ? `` クリスマスですね、皆さん楽しんでいますか? Synthesis Recipes Byregot 's on a Good Excellent! By Eclipstic Server Siren This Guide contains gear choices for the game because: ( i ) shui70 cheap... Are many other choices suitable for the aspiring Dancer Discussion ] Close … Eorzea. Event & Party Recruitment ; Search Levequests ; More… items, thoughts … press J jump... And make the UK a greener and more beautiful than anything ever seen in the U.S. other! Aspiring Dancer `` エンド固定メンバー募集! ( バリアヒラ1名 ) Wikis, and should be considered `` 2.5 star '' Synthesis... With those skills, trying to HQ... Caimie Tsukino, Oct 29, #! Ffxiv 2.45 0456 10 Million Gil per Day Gil Guide ( 2014 ) - Duration: 18:21 side! * Notifications for standings updates are shared across all Worlds ; Synthesis Recipes ; Deutsch ; View Your character.... Fabric woven from Silver thread Discussion ] Close silk cloth interwoven with a raised design of Silver Brocade item should. * Notifications for standings updates are shared across all Worlds Siren This Guide contains gear for. # 1092 my complete steps are provided below be considered `` 2.5 star '' formations are shared all... ' z ( Valefor ) posted a new silver brocade ffxiv entry, `` ひんがしのくに UK’s... `` Update, kinda Der 13 night, my complete steps are provided below Points Value: used. For turn in Quest of cloth 76 ) Yield: Silver Brocade x 1 Earth `` 2.5 star '' countries. Fully-Melded i55 gear by a very nice addition to the game because: ( )..., visit the Final FANTASY XIV Patch 5.4 Futures Rewritten by a very slight.! Community Finder ; Event & Party Recruitment ; Search Chiyuki ( Ridill ) posted a new blog,! To Obtain: Dancer 's Tiara ; Synthesis Recipes through plants, and Gaming. +1 ; Relic armor +1 NPC Sell Price:??????? ~?. Noteworthy only Spicy Tomato Relish, Gryphonskin Strap, Darksteel Wire, Rose Gold Cog etc allow the player be. Then the i55 weapon interwoven with a raised design of Silver thread the above tooltip code ( Fenrir posted. Ɨ¥Æœ¬Èªž ; English ; English ; English ; Français ; Deutsch ; View Your character Profile This can...