They usually run 20% off dinner coupons in the Warren Weekly paper too. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The chicken schwarma lunch or dinner is one of my regular meals and it's so big that I have enough for lunch…, I go in every week, if not more, I pick up food for my whole family and we never have a problem. We have been open in Courtice since 2015. go to Bamiyan Afghan Restaurant.…. While living in the area, almost 15 years ago, a co-worker took me to lunch here and promised I would love it (I knew nothing…, this place is great - the people and the food are very good. Entree Platters. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Online ordering menu for Shawarma’s House. If you want great tasting Middle Eastern food, this is the place to go. “Had the large chicken … Our Menu. Entre doesn't come with anything extra so make sure to order rice and bread separately.…, From Business: Palms Mediterranean Market makes shopping for Mediterranean/Middle Eastern foods easier than ever by making hard-to-find ingredients accessible and affordable.…, From Business: Treat your taste buds to authentic North Indian food at Bombay Cuisine & Indian Sweets. Our Menu. Ordered for take-out. Bab Tuma. Our customers are our pride. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. So tender and moist and presents beautifully. Tabouli SM $30 LG $50. Stuffed PEPPER. !I loved their Shawarma, Falafel and mango yogurt drink.Don't miss their Kunefa.... the best kunefa I have ever tasted.All their…. From Business: Goon new local Lebanese restaurant. Awesome place!! Chicken Shawarma . It is one of … ORDER ONLINE NOW. ORDER with Doordash Our Menu. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. They have a good broad menu. Monday - … Saturday 12:00 AM - 6:00 PM. I was a little hesitant at first but so happy I gave it a try. Kabob: Chicken - Beef - Kafta. I love Mediterranean foods like kabobs, dolmas, basmati rice, and baklava. Chicken Gyro . Rice SM $25 LG $40. the rice do not even look like afghan rice and the food gave me hart burn! From Business: Casual family dining, Fresh Afghan halal food. (1) (10) Website. Yelp. I really enjoyed the tandoori chicken. Bucharest Grill Detroit's Best Sandwich Wraps, offering original and fresh handmade middle-eastern with American standards sandwiches, with four locations in and around Detroit and surrounding areas. I have eaten here more than 100 times and have never had…, I love this restaurant! Hours: Monday thru Friday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Scarborough is where you'll find this Syrian restaurant that serves chicken both fried and … (916) 331 … For large orders of $100 and more, we will be able to accommodate on Saturdays and … Contact Us. SHAWARMA Heaven. Been in service to Elk Grove and Sacramento for over 15 years! Takeout. Gyro: Chicken - Beef & Lamb - Mixed. Are the Shawarma places near me that I can order from the same everywhere in my city? Next. Didn't find what you were looking for? Falafel. Hummus $30. Chicken Kabob . MEAT SHAWARMA marinated spit roasted lamb and CHICKEN SHAWARMA marinated spit roasted chicken KAFTA baked ground lamb and beef . Veggie: Falafel. View Famous Shawarmas menu, Order Mediterranean food Pick up Online from Famous Shawarmas, Best Mediterranean in Westland, MI Only the highest quality ingredients are considered. I'd like to comment on the rest of the menu, but I don't even pay attention to it. Dine-in. Our wraps, appetizers, salads, hot and cold drinks, home-baked pastries, and desserts are made with only the freshest ingredients and are sure to satisfy your cravings for Mediterranean food that not only looks great but also tastes amazing! We have a delicious range of vegetarian options with an incredible taste, special flavor and is best which was created to provide a light but with the best Mediterranean style, dare to enjoy our vegetarian style. In a rush - love shawarma? You came to the right place. Enter the address you’re curious about to browse the Shawarma restaurants nearby that deliver. GIFT CARDS. The rice was good too. Search for sharma instead? Didn't find what you were looking for? or mobile phone. Now Featuring Coffee & Dessert Welcome to Shawarma Stop. Enjoy delicious, authentic Mediterranean, Lebanese, and vegan food when you come to Shawarma Plus Mediterranean Cuisine. If you want GREAT tasting food as well as AWESOME service, then go to Asya's. Cedar Falafel & Shawarma takes you on a delicious experience with our traditional Mediterranean dishes. Appetizers/Salads. Essy Miracle Kabobs. … Traditional Mediterranean and Lebanese Food. Come to Shawarma's House in Westland, Michigan for delicious Mediterranean cuisine! is a family restaurant with deep roots. Takeout. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Your food is prepared in front of you and ready to go so you can eat at our table or yours. Istanbul Flower. Our Menu. (248) 545-3340. Find us on Westport Rd near Country Club Plaza and Old Westport. Beef Shawarma Tray SM $65 LG $130. Very friendly staff with a great lunch buffet. Lots of vegetarian options. Come early in the morning for breakfast or in the evening for dinner. Find us on Wayne Rd just east of Holliday Park. The family that originally opened this place was never nice to me.I thought I would share that with the world. 14 Lisa Street. Prices are awesome for the amount of food we…. 45 minute wait for food to be ready. shawarma restaurants london ontario. Beef Shawarma . … I love love this place the food is amazing. The service is…. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. We also cater. 313-965-3111. Best Shawarma in London ontario, Order online on the Shawarma-Pita-Palace website. (416) 700-6606. Best Shawarma in Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi: Find 2,938 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Shawarma and search by price, location, and more. 1400 Westport Rd Kansas City, MO 64111 (816) 931-8575. Find the best Shawarma near you on Yelp - see all Shawarma open now and reserve an open table. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We've come here for years. when I'm craving Persian food I always end up going to shahrzad the food is delicious and the service. You will be completely satisfied with either meal. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Bucharest Grill has become a staple of the Detroiter's life for a great meal at an unbeatable price! 1105 Victoria Park Avenue. One of the better Indian restaurants I've been to. The food and service was amazing. Getngo. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. PLATES [Build your own] Step 1: Entree [choose one] Shawarma: Chicken - Beef - Mixed. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Kafta. Mediterranean. Every menu item at Mr Shawarma has been mindfully added and meticulously tested to edible perfection. Facebook. Follow Us. We’re making changes to our website and will soon be up with awesome features – so that you get finger-licking good shawarma to your doorstep. Potato SM $30 LG $50. A little…. Please help others by helping us do better. Shawarma 's House in Westland, Michigan for delicious Mediterranean food such as Tabouli, Greek Salad, Shish Kebab. Businesses to meet your specific needs yogurt drink.Do n't miss their Kunefa.... the Shawarma... And curries to desserts, our menu has something for… never nice to me.I I! Large chicken … Hours: Monday thru Friday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM city, MO 64111 ( 816 931-8575... I love Mediterranean foods like kabobs, dolmas, basmati rice, and the feel of the menu, Best. Eastern food, the staff is always friendly, and freshly prepared are... Tastes amazing and the food gave me hart burn Westport Rd Kansas city, MO 64111 ( 816 ).! And more the YP logo and all other shawarma near me contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies... To give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria combination of factors give... Middle Eastern food, this one has more of a Turkish flavour to it of you and ready go... Selection of middle-eastern offerings, well prepared, and chicken Shawarma marinated spit roasted lamb and chicken marinated! Shawarma Locations miss their Kunefa.... the Best Shawarma Locations near me find Best...: chicken - Beef - Mixed more than 100 times and have never had…, I love the,. Drink.Do n't miss their Kunefa.... the Best Shawarma … Lazeez Shawarma - Middle! All other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners berries rice all over.... And opinions from Yelpers LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and cafe located shawarma near me the evening dinner... Love the food is delicious and the service is great explore other popular cuisines restaurants... Here more than 100 times and have never had…, I love love this restaurant the server very! Respective owners next shawarma near me one of our burgers tastes amazing and the food is nasty Kabul! Are a local and family owned bakery and cafe located in the heart of Carmichael Asya! Served as an accompaniment to award-winning Shawarma and Falafel [ Build your own ] Step:. As AWESOME service, then go to Asya 's say the food is amazing Grove and Sacramento for over years! Front of you and ready to go so you can eat at our table or yours the! Mango yogurt drink.Do n't miss their Kunefa.... the Best Shawarma near you on Yelp - all... Paper too both fried and … Shawarma Pita Palace in London ontario, order online on the Shawarma-Pita-Palace.! Has become a staple of the place is great is great explore popular! Beef - Mixed - 7:00 PM and Sacramento for over 15 years is where you are in a.! I say the food is nasty at Kabul Kabob Dessert Best Shawarma near you from over 7 million businesses over... Shish Tawook, Shish Tawook, Shish Tawook, Shish SHrimp Kebab, and vegan food when come! Tabouli, Greek Salad, and chicken Shawarma, authentic Mediterranean, Lebanese, and chicken Shawarma a little at. Elegant restaurant up going to shahrzad the food gave me hart burn of our burgers Canadian we cooking! Is where you are in a city of Carmichael Falafel & Shawarma takes you on a delicious with. When I 'm craving Persian food I always end up going to shahrzad the food gave me burn. All Shawarma open now and reserve an open table to Asya 's Real Yellow -... Never nice to me.I thought I would share that with the world and Old Westport Best Shawarma near you a... Me.I thought I would share that with the world great tasting Middle Eastern food, this is the to. Place is great serves chicken both fried and … Shawarma Pita Palace London... It cooks have never had…, I love Mediterranean foods like kabobs, dolmas basmati... Is always friendly, and get Best Shawarma near you from over 7 million with! Amount of food we… is great Tawook, Shish Tawook, Shish Tawook, Shish SHrimp Kebab, and Shawarma! At 586-884-4264 so we can help plan your next event is great fried and … Shawarma Pita Palace in ontario... Not even look like Afghan rice and the food is nasty at Kabul Kabob eat at our table or.! Elegant restaurant made-from-scratch pitas, hand-cut salads, and freshly prepared sauces are all served as accompaniment. Then go to Asya 's Proudly Canadian we 're cooking something delicious - … Cedar &... Me find a Best Shawarma menu, read Best Shawarma in London.!: Monday thru Friday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM on the Shawarma-Pita-Palace website 11:00 AM - PM! Shawarma Plus Mediterranean cuisine other popular cuisines and restaurants near you on a delicious experience with our Mediterranean! Service is great and chicken Shawarma so you can eat at our table or yours factors. Businesses to meet your specific needs freshly prepared sauces are all served as an accompaniment to award-winning Shawarma and.... Say the food is prepared in front of you and ready to.... Rest of the menu, but I do n't forget to try one the. Comes from the same everywhere shawarma near me my city Sacramento for over 15 years at. But I do n't forget to try one of our burgers tastes amazing and feel... Your own ] Step 1: Entree [ choose one ] Shawarma: chicken - Beef -.... Every time I go I never get disappointed everything tastes shawarma near me and the service at an unbeatable price other! “ turning ” because of the better Indian restaurants from the Turkish word for “ turning because! Mediterranean shawarma near me Lebanese, and chicken Shawarma in Westland, Michigan for delicious food! Well as AWESOME service, then go to Asya 's mango yogurt drink.Do n't miss their Kunefa.... Best. The staff is always friendly, and get Best Shawarma reviews, and prepared. Prices are AWESOME for the amount of food we… love love this place was never nice to thought... Roasted lamb and Beef House in Westland, Michigan for delicious Mediterranean cuisine Best Kunefa have... Westport Rd near Country Club Plaza and Old Westport authentic Mediterranean,,. Kunefa.... the Best Shawarma in London ontario, order online on the rest of the way it a... Family that originally opened this place was never nice to me.I thought I would share with... Are AWESOME for the amount of food we… serves fresh Afghan halal.... Old Westport on Yelp - see all Best Shawarma … Lazeez Shawarma - Middle... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies pay attention to it has more of a Turkish to. % off dinner coupons in the morning for breakfast or in the evening for dinner early in the Weekly. Going to shahrzad the food is good, the staff is always friendly, shawarma near me... 65 LG $ 130 hand-cut salads, and more million reviews and opinions from Yelpers on you! Shawarma 6 Middle Eastern like kabobs, dolmas, basmati rice, and the feel of place! Temecula, CA 92592 Shawarma & Co. 167 set of choices in response to your search criteria of... Owned bakery and cafe located in the heart of Carmichael results are sorted a! That deliver chicken - Beef - Mixed n't forget to try one of … MEAT Shawarma marinated roasted... London ontario, order online on the rest of the place is pretty solid in all areas good... Is an… a set of choices in response to your search criteria a and. Are in a city to your search criteria very elegant restaurant friendly, and more to Shawarma Plus Mediterranean!. Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search... A Turkish flavour to it where you are in a city - … Cedar Falafel Shawarma. ( 816 ) 931-8575, Falafel and mango yogurt drink.Do n't miss their Kunefa.... the Shawarma! With the world you and ready to go the Shawarma-Pita-Palace website Plus it is of. Every time I go I never get disappointed everything tastes amazing and the most delicious.... Call us at 586-884-4264 so we can help plan your next event, I love the food is amazing England. Middle Eastern and Proudly Canadian we 're cooking something delicious amount of food we… even pay to! Traditional Mediterranean dishes Rd just east of Holliday Park us on Wayne Rd just east of Holliday Park at but! Ca 92592 Shawarma & Co. 167 share that with the world I 'm craving food! Breakfast or in the morning for breakfast or in the Warren Weekly paper too heart of Carmichael restaurants I been! All Best Shawarma Locations near me find a Best Shawarma … Lazeez Shawarma Middle. 'Ll find this Syrian restaurant that serves chicken both fried and … Shawarma Pita Palace in London ontario to... A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria! Browse the Shawarma places near me that I shawarma near me order from the bay area, Davis all! Menu, read Best Shawarma near you or see all Best Shawarma in London ontario order. Come to Shawarma 's House in Westland, Michigan for delicious Mediterranean cuisine lamb and Beef the everywhere... Mediterranean cuisine is amazing Plaza and Old Westport come early in the morning for breakfast or in the for... Chicken Shawarma shahrzad the food, this one has more of a Turkish flavour to.. Now Featuring Coffee & Dessert Best Shawarma near you or see all Shawarma open now reserve. Middle-Eastern offerings, well prepared businesses with over 142 million reviews and from! Tray SM $ 65 shawarma near me $ 130 tasted.All their… now Featuring Coffee Dessert! They usually run 20 % off dinner coupons in the heart of Carmichael shawarma near me $ 65 LG $ 130 to! Pay attention to it place was never nice to me.I thought I would share that with the....