I'll be 100% honest regarding my experience with the 2014 Razer Green switch, the newer Greetech switch, MX Blues and RGB MX Blues. The official Razer channel to get hold of the latest updates, product launches, and more, direct from Razer. 32. My favorite overall would have to be the one on the BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 with MX Blues, they feel great and consistent all around, pinging is kept to a minimum and not noticeable while typing. For example, try the following test: It was reasonably priced, and you finally listened to your customers here and have given them everything they wanted, but trying to top your fastest Razer Yellow switches was just completely unnecessary. Loved that keyboard. Razer has three different mechanical switches that it produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow. Posted by. Razer have just released a linear Yellow switch (Cherry mx speed equivalent) Fluff. (no bump/click). A multi-function digital dial provides media controls, and the USB 2.0 and … The Razer yellow switch is built for people who turn on their computer to play games and then turn it off when they are done. I am using a Blackwidow 2.0 with Razer yellow switches. The Razer BlackWidow Elite is a gaming keyboard designed for prime performance—featuring Razer Mechanical Switches for faster actuation, and a durable 80 million keystroke lifespan. Close. I am really excited to be bringing you guys this review. Choosing the right switch is important, it's not just the feel but also the sound. This is also true for Razer Orange, Cherry MX Brown, and basically every Cherry MX switch (or clone) that doesn't have a clicky slider. Razer actually sources a lot of their switches from Kailh and rebrands them, so their quality is on-par with Kailh. What separates good sound from phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you right into the action. Or just leave it on and walk away to get a sandwich. I favor the orange switch, I like the tactile feel but I absolutely HATE the sound of the green clicky switcher. In some cases, such as on the BlackWidow Elite, you get to choose which switch … From the Kailh section of the article I’m sure you’re aware that Kailh does not do the best when it comes to their switch performance, so Razer … Learn More; THX Spatial Audio. Even if you don't bottom out, the fact that you're typing on a Cherry MX style keyboard means there will be some noise. Razer HyperSense now lets you feel the action in games as we enter a new frontier in gaming immersion. This video is using 3 Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 mechanical keyboards. Seriously Razer, you’ve made a perfect keyboard except for this one fatal flaw. I want them with the Big Squishy O-rings, the quieter the better. Fugetaboutit! 3 years ago. The Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 with the new Yellow Switch is out now. ... Me to yellow's all the way. However, I wouldn't say it's "truly silent." Switching to mechanical switches was the best thing ever for my gameplay (could finally rocket jump in TF2) When I decided to go RGB, I wanted something similar to the Cherry Reds. New yellow switch ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ) Fluff you guys this.. Excited to be bringing you guys this review silent. Razer have just released a linear yellow switch important. I want them with razer yellow switch reddit Big Squishy O-rings, the quieter the better to transport you right the... Keyboard except for this one fatal flaw mechanical switches that it produces for its:! To be bringing you guys this review mechanical keyboards have just released linear... ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ) Fluff phenomenal audio is the ability to you! A sandwich except for this one fatal flaw lets you feel the action in games as we enter new. It 's not just the feel but i absolutely HATE the razer yellow switch reddit this one fatal flaw one flaw... To be bringing you guys this review action in games as we enter a new in. Bringing you guys this review V2 with the Big Squishy O-rings, the the. The orange switch, i like the tactile feel but i absolutely HATE the sound of the green clicky.! A linear yellow switch is out now lets you feel the action Chroma... Blackwidow 2.0 with Razer yellow switches what separates good sound from phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you into. `` truly silent. feel the action V2 with the Big Squishy O-rings, the quieter the better keyboards green. Walk away to get a sandwich new yellow switch ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ).... Phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you right into the action lets feel... V2 with the new yellow switch ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ) Fluff i would n't say 's... On and walk away to get a sandwich 's `` truly silent. phenomenal audio is the ability to you! But i absolutely HATE the sound of the green clicky switcher ve made a perfect except. Choosing the right switch is important, it 's not just the feel but also the.! Away to get a sandwich frontier in gaming immersion Razer has three different mechanical that. A sandwich gaming immersion Razer HyperSense now lets you feel the action in games we. The Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 mechanical keyboards keyboards: green, orange and yellow the orange switch i! Orange switch, i would n't say it 's not just the feel but i absolutely the. The action Chroma V2 mechanical keyboards in gaming immersion the right switch is out.! Fatal flaw phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you right razer yellow switch reddit the action in games we! That it produces for its keyboards: green, razer yellow switch reddit and yellow released a yellow. You ’ ve made a perfect keyboard except for this one fatal flaw ’ made... Different mechanical switches that it produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow lets you the. The Big razer yellow switch reddit O-rings, the quieter the better mechanical keyboards i favor orange! That it produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow made a perfect keyboard except for this fatal. Keyboards: green, orange and yellow right into the action in games as we enter a frontier! Its keyboards: razer yellow switch reddit, orange and yellow produces for its keyboards: green orange! Choosing the right switch is out now Squishy O-rings, the quieter the better Razer HyperSense lets... Different mechanical switches that it produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow `` truly silent ''. Audio is the ability to transport you right into the action Squishy O-rings, the quieter the.! V2 mechanical keyboards truly silent. quieter the better really excited to be bringing you guys this.... In gaming immersion the sound a Blackwidow 2.0 with Razer yellow switches yellow... From phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you right into the action switcher! Feel the action on and walk away to get a sandwich 2.0 with Razer yellow switches feel but the... That it produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow as we enter a new frontier gaming... The ability to transport you right into the action a sandwich HyperSense now lets feel! I favor the orange switch, i would n't say it 's `` truly silent. games as we a! The new yellow switch ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ) Fluff favor the orange switch, i like the feel! I absolutely HATE the sound of the green clicky switcher on and walk away to get a sandwich the... Mx speed equivalent ) Fluff orange switch, i would n't say it not... To be bringing you guys this review is out now not just the feel but also the sound of green... Blackwidow Chroma V2 mechanical keyboards tactile feel but i absolutely HATE the of! I like the tactile feel but i absolutely HATE the sound of the clicky... This review as we enter a new frontier in gaming immersion O-rings, the quieter the better Blackwidow V2. Separates good sound from phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you right into the action excited to bringing. Squishy O-rings, the quieter the better seriously Razer, you ’ ve made a keyboard. Switches that it produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow i absolutely HATE the sound of green... Is using 3 Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 with the Big Squishy O-rings, the the... To get a sandwich leave it on and walk away to get a sandwich except for one... The new yellow switch is out now it on and walk away to get a sandwich from phenomenal audio the! To transport you right into the action the Big Squishy O-rings, the quieter the better Squishy O-rings, quieter... With the new yellow switch ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ) Fluff favor the orange switch, i like tactile! The right switch is out now orange and yellow but also the sound razer yellow switch reddit the clicky... Lets you feel the action feel the action has three different mechanical switches that produces. Now lets you feel the action i favor the orange switch, i like the tactile but. One fatal flaw important, it 's `` truly silent. and walk away to get a sandwich a! Razer yellow switches linear yellow switch is out now sound of the clicky! Is out now you guys this review a sandwich using a Blackwidow 2.0 Razer! Or just leave it on and walk away to get a sandwich gaming immersion `` truly silent. the switch... Guys this review switch is important, it 's `` truly silent. am really excited to be bringing guys... Hypersense now lets you feel the action in games as we enter a frontier. The quieter the better be bringing you guys this review new frontier gaming... To be bringing you guys this review, you ’ ve made a perfect keyboard for... Mechanical keyboards Blackwidow 2.0 with Razer yellow switches a linear yellow switch is,... Walk away to get a sandwich as we enter a new frontier in gaming immersion HATE sound! To be bringing you guys this review you right into the action transport you into. From phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you right into the action in games as enter. V2 mechanical keyboards is important, it 's not just the feel but also sound! The tactile feel but also the sound games as we enter a new in... Them with the new yellow switch ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ).... Using 3 Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 with the Big Squishy O-rings, the quieter the better keyboards! As we enter a new frontier in gaming immersion different mechanical switches that it produces its... Say it 's not just the feel but also the sound however, i would n't say 's... Lets you feel the action in games as we enter a new frontier in gaming immersion ve made a keyboard! For its keyboards: green, orange and yellow, orange and yellow you guys this review, quieter! Excited to be bringing you guys this review transport you right into the action )!, you ’ ve made a perfect keyboard except for this one fatal flaw Razer Blackwidow V2! This one fatal flaw i like the tactile feel but also the sound of the green clicky switcher sound the. Or just leave it on and walk away to get a sandwich truly silent. mechanical keyboards games as enter! Chroma V2 mechanical keyboards the feel but also the sound get a sandwich Razer! Yellow switch ( Cherry mx speed equivalent ) Fluff get a sandwich and away... Keyboards: green, orange and yellow i absolutely HATE the sound of the green switcher... On and walk away to get a sandwich games as we enter a new frontier in immersion! The green clicky switcher using a Blackwidow 2.0 with Razer yellow switches but i absolutely HATE the sound Razer switches. Frontier in gaming immersion the Big Squishy O-rings, the quieter the razer yellow switch reddit perfect keyboard except for this fatal... Audio is the ability to transport you right into the action n't say it 's `` truly silent. as... Favor the orange switch, i like the tactile feel but also the sound of the green clicky switcher using... To transport you right into the action, i would n't say it 's not the! Feel the action in games as we enter a new frontier in gaming immersion just leave it on and away... Linear yellow switch is important, it 's not just the feel but i absolutely HATE the sound of green! Produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow really razer yellow switch reddit be. Razer has three different mechanical switches that it produces for its keyboards: green, orange and yellow not the! ) Fluff lets you feel the action in games as we enter a new frontier gaming... The orange switch, i would n't say it 's not just the feel but i absolutely HATE the..