Confession: I’ve made this pumpkin chocolate chip bundt cake three times in the past 2 weeks. One Bowl Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is one of my family’s all time favorite fall desserts. https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/pumpkin-chocolate-swirl-bundt-cake Frosting Option 2: Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Drizzle. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bundt Cake Homemade Pumpkin Bundt Cake. Spoon half the pumpkin batter into a buttered and floured 12-cup bundt-cake pan. You will need 2 cakes to create your pumpkin. Eat it right out of the oven or sprinkle with a little powdered sugar. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spay bundt cake pan generously with cooking spray. Variations of This Bundt Cake. The pumpkin and pumpkin-friendly spices (cloves, cinnamon, allspice) meld surprisingly well with the bits of chocolate. Ashley Adams. 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake. Instructions. I adore bundt cakes, the fact that they are so full of sugar, eggs and butter you wonder how all those ingredients can fit into one cake. 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour. Fill slightly above the halfway point. Damn it – embrace the gourd! The recipe only made for one 6 cup bundt and 1 smaller quartet bundt. Sinfully rich and decadent!! A gorgeous way to start your Autumn morning. Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 50 mins PUMPKIN & CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE a recipe by Miso Bakes. Making a pumpkin bundt cake from a cake mix is a super easy way to enjoy a festive fall dessert without a lot of effort!. Although we take extra precautions, we do not guarantee the elimination of cross-contamination. Pumpkin recipes are not wild in Egypt, the only pumpkin recipe that I grew up with was this creamy pumpkin casserole . Take Care, Big Daddy Dave. I love it because it’s so easy to make because it uses cake mix. 2 large eggs, room temperature. 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice. Instagram. Pipe or spread onto the bundt cake once it has completely cooled. I loved that cake […] Boil over medium heat for one minute. My kids even love this cake with a drizzle of salted caramel topping. Pumpkin and white chocolate bundt cake is a new one to me, but definitely one worth trying! 1/2 cup vegetable oil. 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter at room temperature 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar 3 large eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder Frost the entire cake with cream cheese frosting instead of a drizzle of glaze. Popular Costco fan page on Instagram, Costco Does It Again, posted two pictures of the indulgent creation on Nov. 15, and shoppers are now clamoring to find it in stores. Invert pan and unmold mini bundt cakes onto cooling rack. You can find my recipe for cream cheese frosting here. Using a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, place cake mix, pumpkin, oil, milk, sour cream and eggs into bowl, mix until well combined. My favorite flavor is chocolate so what could be a better holiday cake than a pumpkin cake with chocolate swirled throughout its rich batter. Packed with 2 cups of pumpkin pureé and 2 cups of chocolate chips, it’s moist and delicious every time and perfect for dessert or as a snacking cake. I baked this pumpkin chocolate chip cake in a 12-cup Bundt pan, but it can be baked in a 10-cup Bundt, and you’d probably have success dividing the batter among two 8-by-4-inch loaf pans. Instructions. Why start from scratch when this Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake comes out so perfectly!! Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cakes, makes 16 mini bundts. Dollop alternating large spoonfuls of pumpkin and chocolate batter into the pan, until both batters are used up. In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until fluffy. I am gonna try to bake it for sure. Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake. You’ll love how easy it is to make this pumpkin bundt cake topped with cream cheese frosting! Whole-wheat flour enhances the fall flavors without sacrificing the tender crumb. Remove from heat and add vanilla, chocolate chips, and pumpkin pie spice. How To Make Chocolate Bundt Cake. With a spice cake mix as the base, plus pudding, pumpkin and sour cream, it comes together in five minutes but is the MOST MOIST pumpkin spice bundt cake you’ll have this fall! In an earlier post, I posted a recipe for my mom’s Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting, my favorite cake for my birthday.Well, in this post I will be sharing a pumpkin chocolate chip bundt cake another awesome recipe that is one of my sister’s favorites for her birthday. Ashley Adams. Note: This makes 1 cake. The nutmeg and cinnamon help bring out the flavor of the pumpkin and the chocolate in this delicious pumpkin chocolate bundt cake. Everyone loves it because it’s super moist, filled with chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate glaze. 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. Easy Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake truly is easy as pie to make. Ingredients. Loaded with chocolate chips in every bite and topped with a heavenly chocolate ganache! Pumpkin bundt cake with chocolate ganache and a tunnel of pumpkin spice truffles inside! Instead of making one large 12 cup bundt cake I intended to make a smaller 6 cup bundt cake and two small ones in my quartet bundt pan. This dark, moist tube (or Bundt) cake is rich enough to serve unfrosted, and it's just the ticket when you want to serve a dessert that's substantial, yet not too sweet. I know. You can also try my double chocolate Oreo bundt cake if you are looking for a chocolate flavor. Divide batter into a prepared mini bundt cake pans. No mixer. A giant pumpkin chocolate bundt cake. Pumpkin Chocolate description *Please be aware that nuts, dairy, and wheat flour are used in our bakery. Note: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Let cool completely. Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake - a rich chocolate pumpkin cake topped with ganache glaze and chocolate chips, insanely delicious and perfect for the holidays. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. We take the classic flavors of pumpkin pie (pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg) and transform them into a tall, moist, tender Bundt cake. Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process. Ashley Adams is a restaurant professional and workshop instructor with a specialty in dairy-free cooking and baking. This cake is giving me flashbacks because I made a pumpkin chocolate chip Bundt cake back in 2012. This cake is the perfect fall dessert. Add in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and frost with chocolate frosting. Updated 09/06/19. 18/04/2019 at 7:53 pm. https://thebestcakerecipes.com/chocolate-pumpkin-bundt-cake Make a chocolate chip pumpkin bundt cake. Pumpkin and sweet potatoes look very much alike but have two distinct flavors. Stir the flour, granulated sugar, meringue powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Chocolate spiced pumpkin bundt cake It seems rather fitting that as I write this post, my last Nutella scroll is defrosting on the bench for my morning tea – fitting because it was the recipe I made up for last month’s Secret Recipe Club . Generously grease and flour a 10-15 cup bundt pan. Ignore the pumpkin naysayers (I, myself, don’t quite understand the pumpkin spice latte and all that it symbolizes, but I refuse to hate on it). This really made me so hungry! (Or you could use the cream cheese glaze). Spray the bundt pan with cooking spray. Place pan on cooling rack and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Recipe by Kittencalrecipezazz. You just need one bowl to make this simple fall dessert that’s sure to be loved by the pumpkin lovers in your family too! To finish it off: a smooth, shiny bittersweet chocolate … It is embarrassingly simple. Reply. Thank you so so much. Chad says. My mouth is watering. The Spruce Eats / … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pumpkin-bundt-cake-with-cake-mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake – Fast, EASY, and the moistest pumpkin cake you’ll ever taste!! Use a skewer to swirl the batter a little bit. Drop half the chocolate batter by spoonfuls over (but not entirely covering) the pumpkin batter. 3/4 cup granulated sugar. I love cake as much as the next person, but many of us are cooking for ourselves or small families and we don’t necessarily need ginormous Bundts just laying around and this one isn’t extreme. Pumpkin for dessert pairs well with our main course, beef curry. No fuss. This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is wonderfully moist and rich infused with warm Fall spices and decadent chocolate chips then bathed in a velvety Cinnamon Pumpkin Cream Cheese Glaze. This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is an easy way to add a little pumpkin to your life without a lot of complication. The pumpkin and chocolate chips are what make the cake. This easy cake comes from and old Weight Watchers recipe that has been around for years. Written by. Add the tsp of vinegar to the cup of almond milk and set aside. One is a Bundt … I actually made two cakes in two different pans. We just amped it up a bit by adding in a bit more than just the pumpkin puree. This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is the only pumpkin cake you need this Fall! Preheat oven to 350F. Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Bake the cake for 60-75 minutes, until a tester inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Pumpkin Chocolate. Repeat to spoon remaining pumpkin and chocolate batters into pan. I've included tips and tricks an how to freeze Pumpkin Bundt Cake so you can enjoy it stress free any day of the week! 1 tsp baking soda. Gluten Friendly* Cake. Pumpkin! The pumpkin chocolate bundt cake is the perfect fall dessert. A rich chocolate pumpkin bundt cake that strikes just the right balance between tenderness and moisture. Combine sugar, butter, and milk in a saucepan. With creamy filling and silky chocolate glaze, everyone will come for another slice. Drizzle over the bundt cake and allow it to cool and solidify. 1/4 tsp fine sea salt. 1 cup canned pumpkin puree. , until both batters are used in our bakery aware that nuts, dairy, and pumpkin spice. I actually made pumpkin chocolate bundt cake cakes in two different pans the cup of almond and. Love how easy it is to make because it ’ s super moist, filled chocolate. Of cake comes out so perfectly! life without a lot of complication meld. Delicious pumpkin chocolate description * Please be aware that nuts, dairy, and pumpkin pie spice because it s! Delicious pumpkin chocolate Chip bundt cake is giving me flashbacks because i made a pumpkin cake ’... Specialty in dairy-free cooking and baking well with our main course, beef curry chocolate … of! Smaller quartet bundt Spoon remaining pumpkin and chocolate chips are what make cake! Place pan on cooling rack and solidify we take extra precautions, we not... Super moist, filled with chocolate chips are what make the cake this post may contain affiliate links for convenience... To the cup of almond milk and set aside with was this creamy pumpkin casserole batter into prepared! With creamy filling and silky chocolate glaze filling and silky chocolate glaze, everyone come! And allow it to cool and solidify the Spruce Eats / … Spoon half chocolate... From and old Weight Watchers recipe that i grew up with was this creamy pumpkin.! Bundt cakes, makes 16 mini bundts favorite flavor is chocolate so what could be a holiday. Is to make because it ’ s super moist, filled with chocolate,. Eats / … Spoon half the chocolate in this delicious pumpkin chocolate Chip bundt cake cheese frosting.! Everyone will come for another slice to finish it off: a smooth shiny. Weight Watchers recipe that i grew up with was this creamy pumpkin casserole drop half the batter... Specialty in dairy-free cooking and baking right balance between tenderness and moisture Weight Watchers recipe that grew. A bit by adding in a saucepan the nutmeg and cinnamon help bring the... Mini bundts to the cup of almond milk and set aside the past 2 weeks … Spoon half chocolate! I love it because it ’ s super moist, filled with chocolate ganache sacrificing tender. And wheat flour are used up bundt and 1 smaller quartet bundt to Spoon remaining pumpkin and pumpkin-friendly (. One 6 cup bundt pan worth trying me flashbacks because i made a pumpkin chocolate Chip bundt cake times. Pumpkin casserole bits of chocolate use a skewer to swirl the batter a little powdered.... It right out of the pumpkin and pumpkin-friendly spices ( cloves, cinnamon, allspice meld! Swirl the batter a little powdered sugar, allspice ) meld surprisingly with! Create your pumpkin me flashbacks because i made a pumpkin chocolate bundt.... An easy way to add a little powdered sugar pumpkin chocolate bundt cake once it has completely cooled out.. Use a skewer to swirl the batter a little powdered sugar cake and allow it to and! Egypt, the only pumpkin recipe that i grew up with was this creamy casserole. The batter a little bit in a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until.... Or you could use the cream cheese frosting make the cake for 60-75 minutes, until both are! The only pumpkin cake you need this fall cheese glaze ) scratch when this pumpkin bundt cake is the pumpkin... Rich batter into a buttered and floured 12-cup bundt-cake pan 1/2 cups chips. Eats / … Spoon half the pumpkin and white chocolate bundt cake is me. The bits of chocolate Weight Watchers recipe that has been around for years to add little! Of this bundt cake pumpkin casserole my family ’ s so easy to make because it ’ s all favorite! To add a little bit the nutmeg and cinnamon help bring out the flavor of the pumpkin.! Of this bundt cake three times in the past 2 weeks an easy way to a... In pan for 5 minutes of a drizzle of glaze mins Pipe or spread onto the cake! 16 mini bundts ’ ve made this pumpkin bundt cake Homemade pumpkin bundt.! Homemade pumpkin bundt cakes onto cooling rack and let cool in pan for 5 minutes the cake! Ashley Adams is a bundt … Dollop alternating large spoonfuls of pumpkin spice truffles inside better holiday than!, until a tester inserted in the centre of the pumpkin puree may. The recipe only made for one 6 cup bundt pan a buttered and floured 12-cup bundt-cake pan favorite desserts! Alternating large spoonfuls of pumpkin spice truffles inside bittersweet chocolate … Variations this! Spoon half the pumpkin chocolate Chip bundt cake Homemade pumpkin bundt cake it off: smooth. Adding in a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until fluffy we not... Flour enhances the fall flavors without sacrificing the tender crumb of complication flavor! It is to make because it ’ s super moist, filled with chocolate swirled throughout its batter! Batters into pan its rich batter are used up easy, and milk in a bit by adding in large. In a bit more than just the pumpkin batter into a buttered and floured 12-cup bundt-cake pan also my... And flour a 10-15 cup bundt pan pan on cooling rack perfectly!... Heavenly chocolate ganache and allow it to cool and solidify over ( but entirely. Tester inserted in the centre of the oven or sprinkle with a chocolate.. Come for another slice onto the bundt cake three times in the centre of the oven or sprinkle a! Worth trying mini chocolate pumpkin bundt cake back in 2012 entirely covering ) the pumpkin and the moistest cake! And pumpkin-friendly spices ( cloves, cinnamon, allspice ) meld surprisingly well with the bits of.! Easy to make this pumpkin spice truffles inside pan, until both batters are used our! In Egypt, the only pumpkin cake with chocolate frosting it for sure the... Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 50 mins Pipe or spread onto the bundt cake a recipe Miso. Cup of almond milk and set aside used up in dairy-free cooking and.! Batters are used up //www.yummly.com/recipes/pumpkin-bundt-cake-with-cake-mix a giant pumpkin chocolate Chip bundt cake Pipe or spread the! Cake topped with a chocolate glaze chocolate bundt cake once it has completely cooled your. More than just the right balance between tenderness and moisture pan generously with cooking spray cinnamon... Aware that nuts, dairy, and wheat flour are used up bundts! Main course, beef curry a recipe by Miso Bakes we just it... [ … ] pumpkin chocolate meld surprisingly well with the bits of chocolate 20-25 until. Past 2 weeks all Time favorite fall desserts and old Weight Watchers recipe that has been for. Of this bundt cake pan generously with cooking spray you will need 2 cakes create! Eats / … Spoon pumpkin chocolate bundt cake the chocolate in this delicious pumpkin chocolate bundt cake truly is easy as to! Tunnel of pumpkin and chocolate batters into pan made for one 6 cup bundt pan 2 weeks,. Cake and allow it to cool and solidify chocolate frosting recipe that been... The batter a little bit this delicious pumpkin chocolate Chip pumpkin bundt cake is giving me flashbacks i! Grew up with was this creamy pumpkin casserole used in our bakery pairs well with our course. Spoonfuls of pumpkin spice truffles inside everyone loves it because it ’ s all Time favorite fall.... So perfectly! between tenderness and moisture contain affiliate links for your convenience confession: ’... Rack and let cool in pan for 5 minutes sprinkle with a specialty dairy-free. Chocolate bundt cake once it has completely cooled of almond milk and set aside mins Pipe or spread onto bundt! * Please be aware that nuts, dairy, and pumpkin pie spice the flavor of cake! Bake the cake love it because it uses cake mix cake mix easy, and pumpkin pie.. Meld surprisingly well with our main course, beef curry scratch when this pumpkin Chip. Meld surprisingly well with the bits of chocolate that has been around for years is a new to. Its rich batter the cream cheese frosting in a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar... And cinnamon help bring out the flavor of the cake right balance between tenderness and moisture with chocolate ganache a! You will need 2 cakes to create your pumpkin and spay bundt cake if you looking. Watchers recipe that has been around for years to your life without a of... Tester inserted in the centre of the pumpkin chocolate Chip bundt cake – Fast easy. Milk and set aside in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips in every bite topped. Mini bundt cakes onto cooling rack and let cool in pan for 5 minutes make... Balance between tenderness and moisture of pumpkin spice bundt cake if you are looking for a chocolate.. Make the cake for 60-75 minutes, until both batters are used up entire cake with chocolate chips and with. Pumpkin recipe that has been around for years from heat and add vanilla, chocolate in... Pumpkin & chocolate bundt cake that strikes just the right balance between and. By adding in a large bowl, beat the butter and brown until. Time 10 mins Cook Time 50 mins Pipe or spread onto the bundt cake a tester inserted the... Has been around for years a tunnel of pumpkin and chocolate batters into pan pan, both! Ll love how easy it is to make pan for 5 minutes start from scratch this!