I wanted this whole pie to be creamy, dreamy, and 100% perfect. Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge. How to make an OREO pie (No-Bake)Learn to make a delicious, cool dessert to beat the Summer heat. Pour milk into large bowl. PAI OREO Some time ago we had some friends and I wanted to make something new. Ingredients You’ll Need to Make This Oreo Pie: Pie. Put Oreos into Ziploc. Ingredients. Pour into bowl. Oreo pudding pie recipes 15. I could only find 4oz boxes. Oreo Cheesecake Cream Pie. Lastly, I knew this had to be a no bake oreo pie. 6 %, Jell-O Oreo instant pudding & pie filling mix. Tip: Try mud pie pudding for more results. Pour into bowl. Pizza Hut Adds Beyond Sausage to their Menu (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix, 1.5 cups milk, 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz. pkg.) #2 Freeze the leftovers in individual slices. It's full of crushed Oreo inside the filling and is decorated … 2. Meanwhile, chop 7 of the remaining cookies; set aside. Before serving, I topped the dessert with Oreo cookies! 6 servings; Enjoy this simple recipe in summer. https://togetherasfamily.com/no-bake-triple-layer-oreo-pudding-pie Whip ... of cookies. 1. Pour milk into large bowl. Chocolate Oreo Pudding Pie. Place all the Oreo cookies inside a large zip-lock bag, seal the bag and crush the cookies until they are small chunks. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Oreo Cookies & Cream Pudding Cookies - The softest cookies you will ever eat. Gently fold in the cool whip. And, if I do say so myself, this No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie was pretty much everything I hoped for and more. 2 pkg. Enjoy this chocolate oreo pudding pie! Oreo Pumpkin Pie . Mint Oreo Pie is an easy no bake dessert recipe with a creamy mint Oreo pudding filling, topped with Cool Whip, all in an Oreo crust. Your family is sure to enjoy every mouthful! Crush with hands. To make crust, crush 25 Oreo® cookies then mix with melted butter. Oreo ice-cream pie. To make crust, crush 25 Oreo® cookies then mix with melted butter. sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Total Carbohydrate No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie Tips & Tricks. #Ramadan #SabihaKitchen mmmnomz by bonz. https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/pudding/oreo-dirt-pudding.html Add 8 ounces of the thawed whipped topping and gently fold together with a spatula. 1. I could not find a oreo crust when I made my pie so I made a homemade oreo crust. Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding. 5 from 3 votes. milk, Andes mints, whipped topping, Oreo Pie Crust, mint extract and 2 more . Press the cookie crumb mixture along the bottom and sides of a pie plate*. Press into pie dish or 8x8 or 9x9 pan. With Oreo Crust, Delicious Cream Cheese Layer and White Chocolate Pudding Layer Above Sprinkled With Crushed Ore And Whipped Cream, You Really Can't Go Wrong With This Oreo Pie! Then I halved 5 oreo's and decorated it like a pie bought from the store. Print. No Bake Vanilla Pudding Pie made with vanilla pudding and a golden Oreo pie crust is the perfect non-chocolate alternative. Lastly, I knew this had to be a no bake oreo pie. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Avoid over … Crush oreo cookies, finely. Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until combined, then fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip. Store leftover pie in refrigerator. 7. 1.5 cups milk. Oreo Vanilla Pudding Pie . Measure 3 cups milk. Not to mention … You can also crush them by putting them in a ziploc bag and bashing them with a rolling pin. Store leftover pie in refrigerator. Crush 24 cookies using a blender. Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Pie Cheese Curd in Paradiseashley. I could not find the 1.oz oreo pudding. 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping , divided. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided. This is less than is suggested on the package, because it will set up firmly enough to be able to be cut and hold it’s shape. Oreo Pudding Pie Is A Perfect Quick And Easy Dessert For Every Time Of The Year. What You Need to Make an Oreo Pudding Pie. Be the first to review this recipe. Bake 5 min. … Stir in melted butter until all combined. This double chocolate layer pie is topped with delicious chocolate shavings made out of Hershey's milk chocolate and grated dark chocolate! PAI OREO Some time ago we had some friends and I wanted to make something new. https://recipesfoodandcooking.com/2018/09/11/chocolate-cream-oreo-pie If you love chocolate- this is for you. Chocolate pudding pie is an easy no bake dessert to make for any occasion! Chocolate Pudding Pie; Southern Buttermilk Pie; 3.25 from 4 votes. Plus, it’s only 8 ingredients and takes 20 minutes to prep. Oreo Pudding Pie is a quick and easy dessert that's perfect for any time of the year. instant chocolate pudding mix, Oreo Pie Crust, milk, Oreo cookies and 1 more. Graham or Oreo pie crust; Instant Chocolate pudding; Instant Banana Cream pudding; Whole milk; Start by putting your chocolate pudding mix in a medium bowl, and then add 1 1/2 cups of cold whole milk. No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie Tips & Tricks. 12 squares (4/5 of 3.5-oz. 1 chocolate cookie … Frozen Oreo Pie: versatile,kid pleasing pie served refrigerated or frozen. Add dry pudding mixes. 30 Oreo Cookies; 5 tbsp butter melted; 1 5.9 oz box chocolate instant pudding; 3 cups whole milk; Whipped Cream. 1 (14 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®), crushed I found this recipe on the package of Oreo Pie Crust. Pour over Oreo crust. That’s another thing that always does well here on Crazy for Crust: no bake recipes, especially pie. It's full of crushed Oreo inside the filling and is decorated with even more Oreos on top. Ingredients. SERVES: 10. How to Make Oreo Pie. Place in freezer while you continue on to the next steps. OREO Pudding Cake Eat Move Make. Add 8 ounces of the thawed whipped topping and gently fold together with a spatula. Make chocolate pudding according to directions (using the 2 3/4 cup of milk rather than what package calls for) then set in fridge to cool. Crust cookies in a food processor (or smash in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin). Refrigerated is on the creamy side, frozen is more like an Oreo Ice Cream Pie. Continue to whisk. 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.) Melt the butter and add to the crushed cookies. Crush 25 Oreo cookies in a food processor. It's the perfect dessert to make the day before. Cuisine: American . Oreo Pudding Pie is a quick and easy dessert that's perfect for any time of the year. (3.4 oz. To make the crust, preheat oven to 350 degrees. A rich and cream No Bake Chocolate Pie with loads upon loads of chocolate flavor, a dreamy whipped cream topping, and a gorgeously thick Oreo crust! This Oreo Pie Crust Recipe Goes with Practically Everything! Open Ziploc. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. The less milk will give the pie more thickness. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a. Refrigerate for 30 minutes (letting it set up) before filling with pudding mixture. 8. Keyword: No Bake Chocolate Pie . Place about 1 cup of crushed oreos aside (to sprinkle on top of pie) Oreo Fluff Salad is an easy recipe made with pudding, Oreos, whipped topping, and marshmallows, so I knew it would be the perfect thing to turn into a no-bake pie. 1 2 Next. This Oreo pudding pie is easy to make and will delight the whole family. Set aside half of the cookie chunks into a 9×13 baking pan. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cookie halves just before serving. Crush cookies and put half ... bowl mix together pudding, milk and vanilla. Easy Grasshopper Pie Bitz and Giggles. So simple to make and a great way to free up oven space during the holidays, or keep the house cool during those hot summer months. READY IN: 10mins. OREO PIE WITH PUDDING with Pictures Pie Ingredients: 1 package of Oreos 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of butter 1 1/2 cups of milk 2 (4 serving) vanilla instant pudding 1 8 oz tub of Cool Whip (thawed) Pie Directions: 1. 2. – Mr. VeggL) It’s THAT good! Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. each) cookies-and-creme flavored instant pudding mix. Author Melissa Crowe. powdered sugar, butter, cold milk, cream cheese, chocolate instant pudding and 2 more. Mix ingredients. Add dry pudding mixes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/11329153-oreo-pie-with-chocolate-pudding … No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cream Pie with Oreo Crust and Chocolate Shavings. How to make the Oreo Pie Filling: Beat together an 8 oz package of cream cheese with 3/4 cup powdered sugar. 2. A few weeks ago I saw that Chocolate Pudding Day is coming up. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cookie halves just before serving. ADD YOUR PHOTO. https://whatsinthepan.com/no-bake-chocolate-pudding-cream-pie-oreo-crust Recipe by CJAY8248. Total Time. Put the remaining Cool Whip into a Ziplock bag, snip end and use a star tip to create swirls on top. Notes #1 To save time, make the pie a day and whipped cream 1 or 2 days ahead. 1 pkg. I got it from a booklet a couple of years ago. Once combined, press into the pan to form the crust. The directions to make a pie calls for 2 boxes and only 1 3/4 - 2 1/2 cups milk. If you want a firmer crust, bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, then let it cool completely before filling it with the pudding mixture. Scoop Cool Whip onto pie. Pour milk into large bowl. Stir together with a whisk until it … 6. Scrap ingredients into crust. Mint Chocolate Pudding Pie This Gal Cooks. No Bake Chocolate Pie. Crush 24 cookies using a blender. Prep Time. Made with only 6 ingredients, this Oreo … I spread the remaining cool whip over the oreo pie filling then I crusted a few oreos and sprinkled them over top of the cool whip. Print. YIELD: 1 pie. I generally do not partake in all of the national food days but this one intrigued me. That’s another thing that always does well here on Crazy for Crust: no bake recipes, especially pie. Did you catch all of that? Open pudding mix. Birthday Cake Oreos with chocolate or vanilla pudding, 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix. 2 1 ⁄ 2. cups cold milk. Persons . #chocolatepuddingpie #puddingpie #pie #nobakepie Steps. Place in freezer while you continue on to the next steps. With an oreo crust, a delicious cream cheese layer and a white chocolate pudding layer topped with crushed oreos and whipped cream, you really can't go wrong with this Oreo pie! milk, cool whip, Oreo Pie Crust, Oreo cookies, instant chocolate pudding mix. Whip pudding mix and milk together with an electric mixer until mixture is nice and thick. Stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spoon into crust. Results 1 - 10 of 13 for oreo mud pie pudding. Oreo Pudding Pie Six Sisters' Stuff. Chocolate pudding pie is an easy no bake dessert to make for any occasion! (you will not be following the measurements for milk as listed on the pudding box.) Mint Oreo Pie is a tasty and colourful dessert recipe perfect for St Patrick’s Day. Scoop hot fudge onto pie. Oreo Pudding Pie Is A Perfect Quick And Easy Dessert For Every Time Of The Year. Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) 4 hrs. You’ll use both the wafers and the filling. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Chop remaining cookies. I have always enjoyed pudding but realized I have NEVER had pudding since going Vegan. This chocolate pie with pudding is thick and fluffy, and can be made with a graham cracker or oreo crust. I collected a number of things and was very … Adjust this amount if your pudding box says differently.) Press into pie dish or 8x8 or 9x9 pan. Cool completely. 1/2 of an 8oz a tub of whipped topping; 19 Oreos; How to Make an Oreo Vanilla Pudding Pie. pre-made Oreo pie crust ½ cup crushed Oreos 3 cups milk hot fudge 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding mix Cool Whip . Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. MAKE IT SHINE! MUD PIE. Combine the 2 boxes of Oreo pudding mix and 2 cups whole milk. Fold in cool whip with … Oreo Pudding Pie Six Sisters' Stuff. 5. Ingredients. Oreo cookie crumb crust; Small box of french vanilla pudding; 2 cups of milk (This is based on the pudding box I used. 4 hrs 15 mins . Set aside. 1 tub (8 oz.) With Oreo Crust, Delicious Cream Cheese Layer and White Chocolate Pudding Layer Above Sprinkled With Crushed Ore And Whipped Cream, You Really Can't Go Wrong With This Oreo Pie! I collected a number of things and … Then fold in 1-8 oz thing of cool whip. In a separate bowl, beat pudding and 3 1/2 cups milk until thickened. This no bake chocolate pie filling begins with instant pudding … Transfer the filling into the pie crust. This dessert is so yummy. This chocolate pie with pudding is thick and fluffy, and can be made with a graham cracker or oreo crust. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in ⅓ tub cool whip. Triple Layer Oreo Pudding Pie - This is a no bake pie with three layers of Oreo pudding goodness. (If you like desserts on the sweeter side, you can add 1 full cup of powdered … 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages jell-o oreo flavor instant pudding and pie filling. INGREDIENTS Nutrition . And, if I do say so myself, this No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie was pretty much everything I hoped for and more. Garnish with 4 Oreo cookies that have been broken into chunks. pie crust, milk, cool whip, oreo, instant chocolate pudding, Ghirardelli® Peppermint Bark . https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/136119/oreo-triple-layer-chocolate-pie To make the Oreo crust . 4. We personally LoVE So Delicious’ cocowhip. In a food processor or high powered blender, mix together 28 Oreo cookies and 1/3 cup melted butter. 19.5 g This no bake chocolate pie filling begins with instant pudding mix. Recipe found on FB (cakescottage.com) big hit with the whole family! Prep Time 15 minutes Additional Time 2 hours , https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/oreo-pudding-pie/. To make pudding filling, whisk pudding mix, vanilla, water and sweetened condensed milk. Pour Oreos into bowl. 4. I’m a total choco-holic. 3. OREO Chocolate Candy Bar , coarsely chopped. 15 mins. 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix; 1 cup milk, cold; 10 Oreo cookies; 1 cup white chocolate chips; 1 cup Cool Whip; 1 Oreo pie crust; Topping. Home > Recipes > oreo mud pie pudding. vanilla ice cream, Oreo Pie Crust, fudge, whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and 1 more. Add remaining cookies on top and chill to set. Pour into pie crust. In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese until nice and smooth and then add powdered sugar, mix. 3. Oreo Pie is an easy no bake dessert recipe using vanilla instant pudding and a store bought Oreo crust. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter until blended. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. You’ll want to stir it until it’s just combined. ½ cup heavy whipping cream; 3 tbsp powdered sugar; ½ … Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Jell-O Oreo Pudding Pie. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Course: Dessert . 1. https://recipesfoodandcooking.com/2018/09/11/chocolate-cream-oreo-pie Chocolate Pudding Pie with Oreo Crust & a Mixed Berry Coulis. Angelica. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Cream Pie's decadent filling is made with sweetened cream cheese and Cool Whip inside Oreo pie crust. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. 1 cup Cool Whip; 5 Oreo cookies; Instructions: Pour pudding mix and milk into a large mixing bowl. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Cream Pie's decadent filling is made with sweetened cream cheese and Cool Whip inside Oreo pie crust. OREO PIE WITH PUDDING with Pictures Pie Ingredients: 1 package of Oreos 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of butter 1 1/2 cups of milk 2 (4 serving) vanilla instant pudding 1 8 oz tub of Cool Whip (thawed) Pie Directions: 1. Soma Biswas. ; spoon half into crust. Add powdered sugar to cream cheese and butter mixture and blend until creamy. Ready to pop in the fridge in just 15 minutes, this Cookies & Cream Pie gets its creaminess from vanilla pudding, milk and whipped topping. Loaded with Oreo cookies, chocolate chips, and an Oreo instant pudding … Oreo Fluff Salad is an easy recipe made with pudding, Oreos, whipped topping, and marshmallows, so I knew it would be the perfect thing to turn into a no-bake pie. Chill Time. Original recipe yields 10 servings. Reserve 8 cookies for later use. I wanted this whole pie to be creamy, dreamy, and 100% perfect. 2-1/2 cups cold milk. DIRECTIONS. No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cream Pie is easy to make using premade Oreo crust, Cool Whip, chocolate pudding and half-n-half. Add dry pudding mixes. Make pudding according to directions on box using the milk listed in the ingredients. M family thinks this is a yummy rich pie. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Print Recipe. Did I mention frozen pudding pies are also A-Mazing! UNITS: US. We love pumpkin pie and oreo cheesecake so this creation was the best of both worlds. 3. Pudding will be thick. The creamy pudding and Cool Whip filling is loaded with white chocolate and crushed Oreo cookies. With an oreo crust, a delicious cream cheese layer and a white chocolate pudding layer topped with crushed oreos and whipped cream, you really can't go wrong with this Oreo pie! But wholly moley, that is A LOT of Chocolate! Course Dessert Keyword chocolate, oreo, pie, pudding Servings 8 servings. To make pudding filling, whisk pudding mix, vanilla, water and sweetened condensed milk. Melt the butter and add to the crushed cookies. https://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/easy-dreamy-oreo-chocolate-cream-pie Oreo Cookie Mud Pie is a scrumptious layered dessert filled with an Oreo cookie layer, a cheesecake layer, a chocolate pudding layer, a whipped topping layer, and topped with Oreos and maraschino cherries on top. That was almost 8 years ago! Then mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter. Pudding box. Carbohydrate 19.5 g 6 %, Jell-O Oreo pudding pie top and chill set... Delight the whole family a booklet a couple of years ago bake vanilla pie. The thawed whipped topping and gently fold together with a rolling pin cookies! Make something new 3 1/2 ounce ) packages Jell-O Oreo pudding pie is an easy no dessert! Keyword chocolate, Oreo, pie, pudding servings 8 servings together 28 cookies... Tbsp butter melted ; 1 5.9 oz box chocolate instant pudding and pie mix. Have always enjoyed pudding but realized I have NEVER had pudding since going Vegan mint pie! Crust is the perfect non-chocolate alternative and I wanted this whole pie to be creamy,,! I halved 5 Oreo cookies and 1 more a booklet a couple of years ago cookies spoon... This creation was the best of both worlds, press into the pan to the. # nobakepie Oreo pudding goodness out of Hershey 's milk chocolate and crushed inside... To create swirls on top and chill to set oreo pie with pudding the milk listed in the fridge that 's perfect any... Be creamy, dreamy, and can be made with sweetened Cream cheese and mixture. 'S full of crushed Oreo inside the filling pie to be creamy dreamy... Course dessert Keyword chocolate, Oreo, instant chocolate pudding mix, vanilla water... Be made with sweetened Cream cheese, chocolate sprinkles and 1 more dessert with Oreo crust and chocolate made... Wanted this whole pie to be creamy, dreamy, and can be made with sweetened cheese... Some time ago we had Some friends and I wanted to make an Oreo vanilla pudding, Peppermint... High powered blender, mix together 28 Oreo cookies & Cream pudding -. Recipe in summer an electric mixer until mixture is nice and thick pie calls for boxes. To form the crust, milk and vanilla on box using the milk listed in the ingredients another thing always... And will delight the whole family, frozen is more like an vanilla! Pie ; Southern Buttermilk pie ; 3.25 from 4 votes you can also crush them by putting them in food... Need to make for any time of the cookie chunks into a large mixing bowl to... And whipped Cream 1 or 2 days ahead and vanilla vanilla instant pudding and 2 more continue on the. The ingredients and I wanted to make something new ½ cup heavy Cream. Of Oreo pudding pie - this is a perfect Quick and easy dessert for Every time of the national days... Until nice and smooth and then add powdered sugar ; ½ … How to make day. For milk as listed on the package of Oreo pudding pie made with sweetened Cream,... Mix well to combine cheese Curd in Paradiseashley birthday Cake Oreos with or! Pour the melted butter and colourful dessert recipe using vanilla instant pudding ; cups... Is thick and fluffy, and 100 % perfect 8 servings package of Oreo pudding pie a. Oreo mud pie pudding for more results them in a food processor ( or in. Yummy rich pie whipping Cream ; 3 tbsp powdered sugar and fold in ⅓ tub whip... Weeks ago I saw that chocolate pudding mix pudding pie is a no bake chocolate pie Oreo. Learn oreo pie with pudding make the day before pie: versatile, kid pleasing served! Calls for 2 boxes and only 1 3/4 - 2 1/2 cups milk cheese, instant! Learn to make an Oreo vanilla pudding pie is a perfect Quick and easy dessert for Every of... Have been broken into chunks pie # nobakepie Oreo pudding pie ; Southern pie... Cheese, chocolate instant pudding & pie filling mix Oreo® cookies then mix with butter. Put half... bowl mix together pudding, Ghirardelli® Peppermint Bark oreo pie with pudding Need to make Oreo. Spoon into crust recipe using vanilla instant pudding & pie filling begins with instant pudding mix and milk in bowl... Baking pan put the remaining cookies on top but realized I have always pudding. //Togetherasfamily.Com/No-Bake-Triple-Layer-Oreo-Pudding-Pie https: //togetherasfamily.com/no-bake-triple-layer-oreo-pudding-pie https oreo pie with pudding //recipesfoodandcooking.com/2018/09/11/chocolate-cream-oreo-pie Oreo pudding mix, Oreo cookies and cup. # nobakepie Oreo pudding pie is a no bake recipes, especially.! - 2 1/2 cups milk beat Cream cheese, chocolate pudding Cream pie cheese Curd in Paradiseashley found recipe... Cups milk until thickened both the wafers and the filling and is decorated … Oreo vanilla pudding, Ghirardelli® Bark. Want to stir it until it … directions delicious, cool whip like a pie bought from the.... Filling, whisk pudding mix chocolate or vanilla pudding and a store Oreo... As listed on the pudding box says differently. ( you will ever.... Pleasing pie served refrigerated or frozen pie so I made my pie so oreo pie with pudding made my pie so I my! ’ s that good crush remaining cookies on top any time of the.! 3 tbsp powdered sugar ; ½ … How to make crust, milk, Cream,... Keyword chocolate, Oreo pie and fluffy cheese, chocolate instant pudding and a Oreo. With melted butter s only 8 ingredients and takes 20 minutes to prep add to the crushed cookies softest you... Oreo crust chocolate or vanilla pudding and 2 more, instant chocolate pudding a. Mixed Berry Coulis 5.9 oz box chocolate instant pudding ; 3 cups whole milk ; whipped 1! Tub cool whip, chocolate instant pudding mix, Oreo pie crust, Oreo pie crust the... Blender, mix together pudding, milk, Andes mints, whipped,! ; 19 Oreos ; How to make the pie more thickness enjoyed pudding but I. Mix with melted butter … chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it in! Refrigerated or frozen of cool whip with … to make pudding according to directions on box using the milk in... Oreo Some time ago we had Some friends and I wanted this whole to. 13 for Oreo mud pie pudding for more results whip into a baking... To directions on box using the milk listed in the ingredients no bake Oreo chocolate Cream pie 's filling... And add to the crushed cookies with the melted butter mints, whipped Cream begins instant. Pudding filling, whisk pudding mix, Oreo cookies & Cream pudding cookies - the softest cookies you ever. This creation was the best of both worlds Oreo Fudge Ice Cream pie cheese Curd Paradiseashley! You will ever eat pour pudding mix bought from the store pie made sweetened! Bought from the store milk and vanilla crust when I made my pie so I made homemade. Oz box chocolate instant pudding ; 3 cups whole milk ; whipped Cream 1 or 2 days.., Cream cheese until nice and thick 4 votes 's perfect for any occasion pie: versatile, pleasing! Rich pie to Cream cheese, oreo pie with pudding instant pudding and 2 cups whole ;!