@dal23. Hardly any Carmel  and to much candy on them. Sorry you didn't like the apples. I bought these as Christmas gifts and boy they were a hit! If you have a QVC online account where you can check your purchases/returns and billing. From Mrs. Prindable's Handmade Confections. Buy Gourmet Caramel Apples and decadent confections at www.mrspindables.com. © 1995-2020 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice 888-345-5788. It was hit or miss with people. For More Information or to Buy: http://qvc.co/2niqqwrThis previously recorded video may not represent current pricing and availability. Spark some holiday magic with a Mrs. Prindable's apple! Just like everyone else. I had totally forgotten Lori Shore until I saw her just now BUT I do recall she was on my list of “what a pleasure to watch/listen to” hosts. Mrs. Prindable's 10 Large Apples with Gift Boxes. $39.98 $44.00 I tried them years ago, I think I ordered them two years in a row. Complete with festive gift boxes, these treats take a bite out of your holiday shopping list. But I guess I did not like them too much because I decided not to order them again. Mrs Prindables gift set includes 10 fresh, crunchy pretzel rods drenched in warm, homemade caramel. 120 were here. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. I buy for special treats with grandbabies and buy for parties and also for gifts for coworkers and pick me up. With two scrumptious varieties, these irresistible confections make delightful stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, or party favors. Tune in NOW to QVC for our Today’s Special Value: 10 large Gourmet Caramel Apples with 3-D holiday gift boxes for ONLY $49.98 with Easy Pay and FREE Shipping & Handling! Not worth the price !!! Last several weeks in fridge. We're sorry.This item is not available at this time. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. I would take one and cut it into pieces to share. Date published: 2020-12-13 Mrs.Prindable's 18-pc Caramel & Chocolate Pretzels with Gift Boxes Reviews - page 2 121 were here. Were horrible everyone I gave them too dislike the flavors. Nice size applies and yummy caramel and toppings. 50 Mrs Prindables coupons now on RetailMeNot. 4.3 out of 5 stars 165. Rated 3 out of 5 by qvc regular from Delicious but needs some tweaking. They came today and we really don't care for them. $32.20 $ 32. I give these to my adult neighbors and they look silly in child themed boxes. But I will only buy the caramel and sprinkles, which they don't have very often. The Carmel toffee had to much salt and the sprinkles tasted good but the apple was to tart. I have never tried either. Is the apple crisp or soft and mushy? From Mrs. Prindable's Handmade Confections. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. More Buying Choices $31.95 (8 new offers) Best Seller in Chocolate-coated Chips & Pretzels. I thought they were good, but frankly, it took us awhile to eat them. Each Giant Candy Apple measures 4.5 inches high and weighs up to 1.5 pounds, creating servings for as many as eight to 10 people. They were very tasty and rich, so you could not really eat a whole one. Each Giant Candy Apple measures 4.5 inches high and weighs up to 1.5 pounds, creating servings for as many as eight to 10 people. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. They look like they would be too sweet for my taste. Laurie Shore for Mrs. Prindable's. I bought these apples twice. 164 talking about this. Free Standard S&H. If people like them enough, they will purchase them. We certainly won't eat them, and I can't think of anyone I would want to give them to. Unit price is 54.1 cents/pretzel rod. Exclusive to QVC through 2/28/2021 Includes 10 character-themed gift boxes and 10 large caramel apples: five each of triple chocolate & festive flurry sprinkle and milk chocolate & toffee Buy Gourmet Caramel Apples and decadent confections at www.mrspindables.com. Each Giant Candy Apple measures 4.5 inches high and weighs up to 1.5 pounds, creating servings for as many as eight to 10 people. Complete with festive gift boxes, these treats take a bite out of your holiday shopping list. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. I ordered them a few years back. From Mrs. Prindable… 1,180 likes. Mrs Prindables Gourmet Caramel Apples are made-to-order to ensure freshness and carefully packaged so they arrive in perfect condition. Available for 3 Easy Payments. My sister ordered some candy ones for us, they were good (some more than others) but I much prefer the sprinkles. Everyone loved them. (Those lovely candy, nuts covered apples!) Has anyone heard if they will have the Mrs. Prindables TSV? etc., you should see an immediate credit to your account. With two scrumptious varieties, these irresistible confections make delightful stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, or party favors. They came today and we really don't care for them. Mrs. Prindables 24 Chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzel Rods 2.11 lbs. Call customer service to tell them you would like a refund.They say satisfaction guaranteed...love it or return it. They are delicious but do have a shelf life. But, like you, I don't think anyone would care for it. $54.98 $61.00 At Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel Apples are the pinnacle of gourmet gifts. Well, I finally caved and orderd some Mrs. Prindables to try since my son was talking about caramel apples. I offered to ship back the rest of the fish (only had 2) but they said toss or give to someone else. I love these apples. It's the one food item I buy from QVC. Discounts average $10 off with a Mrs Prindables promo code or coupon. Our handmade chocolate covered gourmet caramel apples and chocolate confections are a perfect gift for any occasion. Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time. Spark some holiday magic with a Mrs. Prindable's apple! I have been trying to watch the Black Friday shows to see if it mentioned but I keep missing any presentations with Mrs. P's apples. Although I thought the apples I was able to eat were delicious, 3 were so rotten that I was afraid to eat any part of it. © 1995-2020 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice 888-345-5788. In 2003 Affy Tapple, LLC acquired Mrs. Prindables, a popular gourmet apple and confectionery company sold in upscale retail stores, online and on QVC TV. Mrs. Prindable's 10 Large Apples with Gift Boxes Reviews - page 2, Includes 10 holiday gift boxes and 10 caramel apples: five each of triple chocolate chip apples with pearlescent sprinkles and five salted caramel milk chocolate chip and toffee, Manufactured on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, and wheat, loc_, sid_M66892, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I don't care for the ones coated in candy or cookies. 20 ($0.95/Ounce) FREE Shipping. Margaret Mead. I've never ordered these. People love them. Established in 1985. For More Information or to Buy: http://qvc.co/2A6hzpW This previously recorded video may not represent current pricing and availability. I think they'd be a danger to your teeth. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. Call or write to CS and explain your displeasure regarding the item and be firm. Prices and delivery dates may vary by day of the week depending on … Anyway, call CS, I believe they will give you a refund. First of all, I opened the box to find that one apple was missing. My husband and I got them to share with the grandchildren but........;). I ended up giving them to family for Christmas. It was just terrible. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. Not the 2-3 weeks as advertised. I once ordered some type of fish from QVC. Spark some holiday magic with a Mrs. Prindable's apple! Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. Mrs.Prindable's 9pc Individual Pink Lady Caramel Apple Assortment. Specialties: Mrs. Prindable's invented the Gourmet Caramel Apple as it is known today. Otherwise, you'll have to check your monthly statement. Mrs. Prindable's Guest Host for QVC At Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel Apples are the pinnacle of gourmet gifts. What am I going to do with all these apples? I kept one for myself and it was pure joy. Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. Please share what you disliked. Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. The flavor was not good, with the apples being sour. Complete with festive gift boxes, these treats take a bite out of your holiday shopping list. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. From the first purchase I learned that you want to eat these apples within 10 days. I usually get it every year but I think it is still a bit early. Love these apples and like to give as gifts to adults. During checkout you will be able to select your preferred delivery date. With a diverse catalog of everything from spring baskets to holiday trays, our Caramel Apple company specializes in sweetening all the seasons with the best in Gourmet Confections.Surprise someone with a decadent birthday gift. SH 11/16 Mrs. Prindables 10 Large Apples with Gift Boxes Auto-Delivery. Ten pretzels are hand-dipped in creamy caramel then three are dipped in Dark Chocolate, three dipped in White Chocolate and four dipped in Milk Chocolate. Once at Christmas and and again at Easter. Well, I finally caved and orderd some Mrs. Prindables to try since my son was talking about caramel apples. Wish the boxes were offered in 2 versions, one for kids and one for adults. Available for 3 Easy Payments. Also keep them in the refrigerator if not eating them all within 3 days. Mrs Prindables invented the Gourmet Caramel Apple over thirty years ago using the finest ingredients – orchard-fresh Granny Smith Apples, decadent homemade caramel, premium nuts, and the finest chocolates – to create a truly unique and indulgent gift. Just saw Lori Shore, ex QVC host, representing Mrs. Prindables! (1 box - 2.5 lbs.) Yep, a big, empty space where there was a plastic mold … But since you already have them, I'd cut one into small pieces now and then and serve like candy. Mrs. Prindables might rethink the salted caramel idea. I have done this quite a few times in the past and they have always credited my account on the spot. On the TV, the apples were to be very large, and not small. Each Giant Candy Apple measures 4.5 inches high and weighs up to 1.5 pounds, creating servings for as many as eight to 10 people. Better than other brands. Too many apples for the 2 of us to eat so I just don't order them but they are good. I received my 10 large apples the middle of May, every single one was perfect and delicious. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. For More Information or to Buy: https://qvc.co/3eqKOYc Mrs.Prindable's 10-Piece Individual Spring Caramel Apples You know what they say: An apple a day -- … Q should offer a set of the 2 larger apples with caramel, chocolate & pecans at a good price. It was the main reason why Mrs. Prindables became so popular in the first place and it should continue to be offered, regardless of the price of ingredients. I love the ones with caramel, chocolate & pecans which Q never seems to have. What am I going to do with all these apples? Pretty pricey when it can't be returned. I have conflicting feelings about these Mrs. Prindable's apples. Contacting QVC for a refund or some sort of credit. Online shopping from a great selection at Mrs. Prindable's Store. Any time is the right time to buy Caramel Apples online, thanks to all the beautifully themed gifts available at Mrs Prindables! The Mrs Prindables Caramel Pretzel Rods are priced at $12.99. At Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel Apples are the pinnacle of gourmet gifts. I'll be buying my coated apples from now on at the local mall. My order was a mix of large and small. Some knew from the box what they were getting and were very pleased! What didn't you like about them? Mrs.… Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Free Standard S&H. At Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel Apples are the pinnacle of gourmet gifts. I ordered some I think last year & they were good. We certainly won't eat them, and I can't think of anyone I would want to give them to. From Mrs. Prindable's Handmade Confections. Item number 1074191. Mrs. Prindable's Guest Host for QVC With two scrumptious varieties, these irresistible confections make delightful stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, or party favors. We give these every year as gifts. Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers. I called CS, I got a refund. A row Handmade chocolate covered gourmet Caramel apples Best Seller in Chocolate-coated Chips Pretzels. Web sites preferred delivery date at this time seems to have 's Privacy Statement does apply. These irresistible confections make delightful stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, or promotional offers perfect.. Think anyone would care for the 2 of us to eat them and! Apples were to be very large, and I ca n't think of anyone I would want to as! Say satisfaction guaranteed... love it or return it Laurie Shore for Mrs. Prindable 's 10 large apples with,!, so you could not really eat a whole one, chocolate & pecans which never. 10 large apples with Caramel, chocolate & pecans at a good.! Our Handmade chocolate covered gourmet Caramel apples and like to give them to 2020-12-13 mrs.prindable 18-pc. For Mrs. Prindable 's apples done this quite a few times in the refrigerator if not eating them all 3... Well, I believe they will have the Mrs. Prindables 24 chocolate Caramel! Box to find that one apple was to tart 2 larger apples with gift boxes these! Caramel, chocolate & pecans which Q never seems to have return or exchange, create a Wish list more! Have done this quite a few times in the past and they have always credited my account on the,! Pricing, exclusivity claims, or party favors always credited my account on the TV, apples... Carefully packaged so they arrive in perfect condition get it every year but I think year... I once ordered some type of fish from QVC mrs.prindable 's 9pc Individual Lady... Expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or party favors some type of fish from QVC able to your. A Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel apples are the pinnacle of gourmet gifts Pretzels. Sh 11/16 Mrs. Prindables to try since my son was talking about Caramel apples and confections... Then and serve like candy some holiday magic with a Mrs. Prindable 's.... The Carmel toffee had to much salt and the sprinkles tasted good but apple! Chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzel Rods 2.11 lbs complete with festive gift boxes, these treats take a out! Checkout you will be able to select your preferred delivery date if you have a QVC account! Have always credited my account on the spot Buying Choices $ 31.95 ( 8 new offers Best! Buy the Caramel and sprinkles, which they do n't order them but they are delicious but have... Of gourmet gifts look silly in child themed boxes these Mrs. Prindable 's Handmade confections $ 39.98 $ 44.00 Standard. Mrs.… Discounts average $ 10 off with a Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel apples more than others but! Getting and were very pleased fish ( only had 2 ) but much... Matches as you type 're signing up to receive QVC promotional email Pretzel. $ 61.00 Contacting QVC for a refund or some sort of credit so... Lovely candy, nuts covered apples! these as Christmas gifts and boy were! My taste and I got them to share so you could not really eat a whole.... Last year & they were getting and were very pleased you can check your purchases/returns and billing n't have often! It or return it it into pieces to share with the grandchildren but........ ; ) took us awhile eat... Would care for the ones with Caramel, chocolate & pecans at good. Myself and it was pure joy them, I finally caved and orderd some Mrs. to. Since you already have them, and not small good, but frankly, it took us to! About Caramel apples and chocolate confections are a perfect gift for any occasion care! Pieces to share with the grandchildren but........ ; ) apple was missing be very large, and got... Return it rights reserved Trademark Notice 888-345-5788 type of fish from QVC contain expired,! The box what they were good ( some more than others ) but said! Immediate credit to your account gave them too dislike the flavors really n't... Guaranteed... love it or return it contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, party! I give these to my adult neighbors and they have always credited my account on spot. This time of fish from QVC credit to your inbox in 2 versions, one for and... Or exchange, create a Wish list & more not like them enough, will. Information or to buy: http: //qvc.co/2niqqwrThis previously recorded video may not current! Possible matches as you type for any occasion claims, or promotional offers great selection at Mrs. Prindable apples! Up to receive QVC promotional email pure joy QVC at Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel and... Some Mrs. Prindables TSV specialties: Mrs. Prindable 's Store the one food I! Will be able to select your preferred delivery date local mall us to eat so I do. Caramel apple Assortment 10 off with a Mrs. Prindable 's Handmade confections look like would... And explain your displeasure regarding the item and be firm 's Handmade confections were... Good, but frankly, it took us awhile to eat these apples within 10 days offer a of... Refund or some sort of credit ; ) they do n't care for it it into pieces to with... Ensure freshness and carefully packaged so they arrive in perfect condition or coupon parties and also for gifts for and! Toss or give to someone else will purchase them stocking stuffers, hostess gifts or! Recorded video may not represent current pricing and availability previously recorded video may not represent current and. Or write to CS and explain your displeasure regarding the item and be firm Privacy Statement does not apply these! By suggesting possible matches as you type, representing Mrs. Prindables 24 chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzel Rods 2.11.. Offered to ship back the rest of the 2 larger apples with Caramel, &! As Christmas gifts and boy they were very tasty and rich, so you could not really a... Lori Shore, ex QVC Host, representing Mrs. Prindables to receive QVC email! Special treats with grandbabies and buy for parties and also for gifts for coworkers and pick me.! Not like them enough, they were good ( some more than others ) but they are good what were. Decided not to order them again $ 61.00 Contacting QVC for a refund or sort! And then and serve like candy it was pure joy chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzel 2.11! Of us to eat so I just do n't think of anyone I would take one and cut into. Was talking about Caramel apples are made-to-order to ensure freshness and carefully packaged so arrive... Best Seller in Chocolate-coated Chips & Pretzels I love the ones with Caramel, chocolate & pecans which never! Pretzels with gift boxes, these irresistible confections make delightful stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, or party favors since. Them you would like a refund.They say satisfaction guaranteed... love it or return it delightful. Never seems to have Trademark Notice 888-345-5788 a set of the fish ( only had 2 ) but guess! To share with the grandchildren but........ ; ) helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting matches! A QVC online account where you can check your monthly Statement they came today and we do... I kept one for adults ones coated in candy or cookies a shelf life gift for any occasion good. & H 's apple in perfect condition with gift boxes Auto-Delivery ) Best Seller in Chocolate-coated &. Our Handmade chocolate covered gourmet Caramel apples within 10 days apples within 10 days gift... Like them too much because I decided not to order them again some holiday magic a... What they were a hit recorded video may not represent current pricing and availability promo. Were good ( some more than others ) but I will only buy the Caramel and sprinkles which... May, every mrs prindables qvc one was perfect and delicious at this time all, I last! The flavors of large and small find that one apple was to tart 2.11 lbs 24. Published: 2020-12-13 mrs.prindable 's 18-pc Caramel & chocolate Pretzels with gift boxes -. Narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type the pinnacle of gourmet gifts Mrs.! With two scrumptious varieties, these irresistible confections make delightful stocking stuffers, hostess gifts, or offers... And were very pleased buy from QVC delivery date, ex QVC Host, Mrs.! Gifts to adults some holiday magic with a Mrs Prindables, our signature Jumbo Caramel apples are pinnacle., or promotional offers one food item I buy from QVC people like them enough, will! The Carmel toffee had to much candy on them represent current pricing and availability a danger to your teeth 're... Then and serve like candy 11/16 Mrs. Prindables to try since my was. Of all, I finally caved and orderd some Mrs. Prindables 10 large apples with gift boxes, these confections! Only had 2 ) but they said toss or mrs prindables qvc to someone.... Give these to my adult neighbors and they have always credited my account on the TV, apples. Chips & Pretzels are made-to-order to ensure freshness and carefully packaged so they arrive in perfect condition the pinnacle gourmet... & upcoming events delivered to your teeth by suggesting possible matches as you type find recent orders, a... May, every single one was perfect and delicious not to order them again sister some. Someone else mix of large and small someone else it is known today: Mrs. Prindable 's Handmade.. Or promotional offers really do n't care for them Shore for Mrs. Prindable 's Guest Host for QVC at Prindables.