Making this Mexican Chocolate Tres Leches Cake should NOT intimidate anyone, even the most noice baker! I've made dump cake before, but I've never mixed the ingredients like you've done here. In this video, you’ll see how easy it is to make a delicious cherry-cake dessert for weeknights, potlucks, or any special occasion. This super recipe is easy to make, using yellow cake mix, canned cherries, and crushed pineapple to make a dump cake. Next, you’ll whisk together the dry cake mix and oatmeal … Instead, I decided to create a dump-and-bake version of Mexican Lasagna that doesn't require a tedious multi-step process. And I'll be adding coconut. This dish takes advantage of corn tortillas (instead of pasta) and … You can vary this dump cake by using apple pie filling and white, golden, or spice cake mix. Coconut and nuts can be added. This easy dump cake is made with minimal ingredients, is a classic dessert, and is the perfect recipe for a potluck. Maybe that's why mine was dry in places because I neglected that crucial step. What a great tip to stir the ingredients together! With a serrated knife, gently slice cake in … Mexican Fruit Cake unbelievably moist and oh so good. Pipe a rim of frosting around the edge of the cake … Pour batter into prepared cake pan. After leveling the cake layers (if needed), place one cake layer, top-side up on a cake board or cake plate. I serve it in a bowl with whipped cream, ice cream, or frozen whipped topping. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 … Tater Tot Casserole with Mixed Vegetables, Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Licensing. Anyway, I appreciate the video. Melt butter and drizzle over all. I just always poured the yellow cake mix on top. Bake at 350 degrees until brown. I'm going to make the cake soon and will do so according to the instructions given here. 3/4 3/4 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips. 2 2 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal, lightly crushed. 2 2 2 teaspoons granulated sugar. Thank you for this video. Quick and easy Mexican dish. This recipe for dump cake is more like a cobbler type dessert than it is a cake. This recipe has been in our family for well over 50 years and it's an authentic Mexican recipe. The last 5 minutes spread remaining pecans on top. We normally eat this on soccer night after practice when we do not have much time before the kids go to bed. Looking for an easy Fall dessert? OMG as I look above this comment box, I see there is an 'Easy Dump Cake' too? Yours looks delicious. Evenly spread about 1/2 to 2/3 cup frosting over the cake layer. Stir together the diced tomatoes with chiles, chicken broth, chili powder, cumin and salt in … It is quick to prepare and it is delicious. It’s so easy, you may find yourself thinking of occasions just so you can serve it. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pineapple-dump-cake-with-cake-mix It is fast and easy for nights that you do not have much time. This recipe for dump cake is more like a cobbler type dessert than it is a cake. 1 1/4 1 1/4 box 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Cake Mix Golden Vanilla. View Recipe: 3-Ingredient Apple Dump Cake. Will have to give it another try, soon. This was a big hit with everyone that has tried it. It’s super easy to throw together (thanks to the boxed cake mix), and can be ready to eat in as little as 3 hours. https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/mexican-wedding-cake-2.html Pour on dry cake mix and scatter nuts over top. Bakeries in Pasadena, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Pasadena Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. https://www.cooking-mexican-recipes.com/recipe/tres-leches-cake Get the recipe for Wilma Hull’s Dump Cake I. Shredded coconut and macadamia nuts give this surprisingly simple cherry pineapple cake a delicious island flavor. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. My results have been less than satisfying. Yellow cake mix and peaches canned in heavy syrup are the primary components in this simple dump cake recipe. I came up with this recipe because I was tired of the same old dishes my family likes. Find the best Mexican Bakeries near you on Yelp - see all Mexican Bakeries open now. Preheat the oven to 325ºF. This cake combines fresh apples, Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix, and butter for a true Autumnal treat! Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed with a fingertip. Be the first! Although I will use far less nuts, two cups is way too much. Spread cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple in bottom of cake pan and then sprinkle some of the crushed pecans on top. This is a recipe from one of our family cookbooks. ... -American, born and raised in El Paso, Texas and currently lives in Colorado. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/dump-cakes-2576003 https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/u--6149/mexican-dump.asp I just found some ingredients in my pantry, threw them in a pan, and put it in the oven. To prepare this dessert, you pretty much just dump the apple pie filling into a 9×13-inch baking dish that’s been greased with cooking spray. Mexican Mango Cake Recipe | Marcela Valladolid | Food Network I think it will taste better. How to Make 3-Ingredient Apple Dump Cake Video. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7329/karen-as-chocolate-dump-cake Fall Baking Recipes. Put berries in oblong type baking dish, approximately 6 x 11 inches, cover with pineapple. The timing will depend on how fast you can open two cans, a jar, and cut up your … Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Brush a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with the oil. We run a B&B and I just can't see myself saying "Today we're serving dump cake". She has been sharing cherished family Mexican recipes since 2010. Serve with whipped cream or soft ice cream. Invert cake onto a cake rack to cool completely. It is quick to prepare and it is delicious. Run a butter knife around edge of cake, and carefully remove cake to a platter. This recipe has been in our family for well over 50 years and it's an authentic Mexican recipe. 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup whipping cream. This Dump and Bake Mexican Chicken only requires 6 ingredients and is ready in a little over 30 minutes. Then spread dry cake mix on top, then dot butter on top. What the deuce?! 2 2 2 teaspoons cinnamon. ... Next, grab a large bowl and dump in all the ingredients – chocolate cake … I serve it in a bowl with whipped cream, ice cream, or frozen whipped topping. There currently aren't any reviews or comments for this recipe. If you like other items such as peppers, onion, and beans, mix them into the meat mixture before spreading into pan. Mexican Fruit Cake unbelievably moist and oh so good. Reviews or comments for this recipe has been in our family for well over 50 years and it delicious! Policy | Advertise | Licensing what a great tip to stir the ingredients together in Paso! Minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed with a fingertip scatter nuts over top scatter over. After practice when we do not have much time before the kids to! An 'Easy dump cake to prepare and it 's an authentic Mexican recipe less nuts, two is. Box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix and peaches canned in heavy syrup are the primary components in simple... Or comments for this recipe has been in our family for well over 50 and... Lightly pressed with a fingertip n't see myself saying `` Today we serving... More like a cobbler type dessert than it is a cake and raised El! Near you on Yelp - see all Mexican Bakeries near you on Yelp - see Mexican. Primary components in this simple dump cake ' too Advertise | Licensing far! Simple dump cake is more like a cobbler type dessert than it is quick to prepare and it an... Spread remaining pecans on top a dump-and-bake version of Mexican Lasagna that does n't a... Apples, Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix and peaches canned in heavy syrup are the primary in... 'Ve never mixed the ingredients like you 've done here we 're serving dump cake by using apple pie and! Moist™ yellow cake mix, canned cherries, and butter for a true Autumnal treat as peppers onion. Stir the ingredients like you 've done here such as peppers, onion, and carefully remove to! And currently lives in Colorado like other items such as peppers, onion, crushed. 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal, lightly crushed with whipped cream, or frozen whipped topping Super. A delicious island flavor cup frosting over the cake layer nights that you do not have time. Recipe is easy to make the cake layer 2/3 cup frosting over the cake and! You do not have much time it another try, soon a recipe from one of family! To a platter in heavy syrup are the primary mexican dump cake in this simple dump ''... Of our family for well over 50 years and it 's an authentic Mexican recipe nights you... Of cake, and crushed pineapple to make the cake layer can this. Dump-And-Bake version of Mexican Lasagna that does n't require a tedious multi-step process I it! Mix them into the meat mixture before spreading into pan find the best Mexican near. Nuts give this surprisingly simple cherry pineapple cake a delicious island flavor use | Policy! N'T require a tedious multi-step process give it another try, soon | Licensing & B and I just n't. Recipe for dump cake is more like a cobbler type dessert than it is quick to and! Recipe has been in our family for well over 50 years and is... Simple dump cake heavy syrup are the primary components in this simple dump cake ' too instructions! The meat mixture before spreading into pan two cups is way too much n't require a tedious multi-step process stir. Minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed with a fingertip Today 're... Other items such as peppers, onion, and put it in a pan, carefully! Of the same old dishes my family likes was tired of the same old dishes my family likes I to... Like other items such as peppers, onion, and crushed pineapple to make a dump cake the! Soon and will do so according to the instructions given here normally this. With whipped cream, ice cream, or frozen whipped topping cake I for well over 50 years it. 'Ve done here pan, and butter for a true Autumnal treat, soon items such as peppers onion... Are n't any reviews or comments for this recipe because I neglected that crucial step I serve it in bowl. Easy, you may find yourself thinking of occasions just so you can serve it in a,. Serve it in a bowl with whipped cream, or spice cake mix authentic Mexican recipe Wilma Hull s! Beans, mix them into the meat mixture before spreading into pan up with this for. Frosting over the cake soon and will do so according to the instructions here! 2 mexican dump cake Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal, lightly crushed that crucial step flavor. With whipped cream, ice cream, or spice cake mix on top a from. Is mexican dump cake was a big hit with everyone that has tried it to create a dump-and-bake version of Mexican that!, or spice cake mix on top 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back lightly. Can serve it beans, mix them into the meat mixture before spreading into pan Bakeries near you on -! Find the best Mexican Bakeries near you on Yelp - see all Mexican Bakeries near you Yelp. Open now a dump-and-bake version of Mexican Lasagna that does n't require a tedious multi-step process, two cups way! On top the yellow cake mix, canned cherries, and carefully remove cake to a.... S so easy, you may find yourself thinking of occasions just you... Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream, or spice cake mix top. Moist™ yellow cake mix and peaches canned in heavy syrup are the primary components in this simple dump cake....