This canoe has been used every year since then, almost weekly on the New and James rivers and is still going strong. After that I just had to drill holes for the bolts on the canoe (again, used the current seat as a guide). Paddles and motor included. Seats are constructed from select Vermont white ash and finished with our specially formulated varnish to give the look of an oil finish. The Mad River Adventure 16 canoe’s price tag is suggested at $795. Find information on kayaking, kayak fishing, stand up paddling (SUP), and canoeing. D iscover some of the best canoes of the year from Nova Craft, Sea Eagle, Old Town, Swift, Mad River and Wenonah. The price tag is in the proper range for such a feature-rich canoe. All trespassers will be reported to the local authorities and/or vehicles will be towed. Mad River Explorer 16 #4 in Recreational Canoes Specs. Hello all. £1,150.00. Made of a durable, worry-free polyethylene, this tough canoe stands up to the occasional scrape on a riverbed. Sea Eagle TC16 Inflatable Travel Canoe Basic Package 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. The new Adventure 16 comes fully featured with cup holders, gear trays, adjustable padded backrests, seat pads, accessory pockets, integral center seat, and more. Trailspace is powered by you, our readers. Virtually maintenance free and super durable, this boat also includes all of the creature comforts: adjustable padded backrests, storage trays, cup holders, center seat. All stainless steel. I show how to Plastic Weld to repair my Mad River Adventure 14 Canoe with plastic welding rods. The Adventure 16 also offers more cargo room and speed than the smaller Adventure 14. A pop-up event inspired by positive energy, bringing together fitness and socializing to raise brand awareness. More photos available on request. The ground-breaking Adventure 16 is reborn for 2009. NOT A STOCK ITEM, ORDER ONLY FROM USA . Seat was a perfect fit for my year 2000 Mad River Explorer Royalex 16' canoe. The Best Canoes in 2020 The 16ft iteration of the Adventure also features a square stern, allowing users to easily clamp on … Perfect for touring, family canoeing and River Trips. The canoe is also designed to take a trolling motor. ชนิดของเรือ แคนู . A truly versatile canoe choice, the Mad River Adventure 14 makes a great paddling choice for sportsmen or families. Telephone Number: 01273 513 200 01273 510 210. They stock many canoe parts and are knowledgeable about Mad River Canoes. A great canoe for getting active; for sportsmen, families or as a second canoe, the Adventure 16 is an amazing value. I wanted to get some opinions and real life usage on the better option. The Adventure 16 makes for a great family canoe. Development and design of a biscuit product that gives back to a worthy cause, Creating an identity and event of epic proportions for World Record breaking adventurer, Design of website and new brand toolkit for improved user experience and communications. Mad River Explorer 16TT. I am going to look at a canoe from craiglist in the morning that is advertised as a 16 foot fiberglass Mad River. The rugged and versatile Adventure 16 is great for getting away from it all on lakes, ponds, and slow rivers. $19.95. Packed with features like comfortable, padded molded seats with adjustable backrests, standard center seat, and plenty of space to store drinks, coolers, and cargo, this low-maintenance canoe is perfect for busy paddlers on-the-go. I have stopped by … My father purchased his royalex Mad River Canoe about 24 years ago from Appomattox River Company in Farmville, Va. Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe A breakthrough in value and performance, there’s never been a canoe that offered so much for so little. which does not include passengers, aftermarket boating accessories, or fuel. Features Its design is well-suited to a casual family paddle trip around the lake, early morning fishing or even an overnight trip A rugged and reliable canoe. Made of a durable, worry-free polyethylene, this tough canoe stands up to the occasional scrape on a riverbed. $1,849.00. TG Watersports, LLC 915 W. Prince Rd Tucson Az 85705 United States of America; 520-349-1833 The price tag is in the proper range for such a feature-rich canoe. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mad River Adventure 14.0 Canoe at Amazon.com. It was the second design released by Mad River founder, Jim Henry, coming four years after the company’s very first canoe , the Malecite. Over the past four decades, Mad River has manufactured it in 17 different layups. This is a package including two bent shaft wooden paddles, motor mount and trolley. Showcasing timepieces built totally for adventure blending brand with seamless e-commerce functionality. The new Adventure 16 comes fully featured with cup holders, gear trays, adjustable padded backrests, seat pads, accessory pockets, integral center seat, and more. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe at the best online prices at eBay! Working with the best. Staying true to our source we’re in touch with the landscapes within which we work, whilst always maintaining a sense of adventure. Canadian Customers - we currently ship parts to the Continental United States only - if you need a replacement part, please contact your local Mad River Canoe dealer who can order the part for you. Mad river 16' canoe. I am now in the market to purchase my own canoe to join in the fun. Packed with features like comfortable, padded molded seats with adjustable backrests, standard center seat, and plenty of space to store drinks, coolers, and cargo, this low-maintenance canoe is perfect for busy paddlers on-the-go. The Explorer is suited to white water use, lakes, canals and lochs. Madriver_adventure_16 . If you want to park in our lot and/or take out on our landing, there is a $5 fee. All Projects. 2005 Mad River Adventure 16 TT The 2005, Adventure 16 TT is a 16 foot outboard boat. please copy and paste your items into this . Mad River Canoe 16 Ft for sale, hardly has been used. Timeless and Rugged. on a separate tab. $3,199.91. I am going to look at a canoe from craiglist in the morning that is advertised as a 16 foot fiberglass Mad River. MAD RIVER : ADVENTURE 16 . seats The Mad River Adventure 16 canoe provides stable paddling performance for both the entry-level paddler and those looking for a reliable family canoe. Address: Brighton Canoes Unit 1 Tates Avis Way Newhaven East Sussex BN9 0DH They seem to think it’s 12 years old but also think it’s an Adventure 14. Max capacity 950 pounds with seats for 3 people or 2 and a dog. I am looking for a canoe for the family (2 adults, child age 5, child age 3) and I think I narrowed it down to the Mad River Adventure 16 or the Old Town Saranac 160. Does have some cosmetic issues, missing front pull strap on head of canoe. I am now in the market to purchase my own canoe to join in the fun. Brand Mad River . The seller seems to have no idea what the model is and can’t find the serial number. $3,199.91. Make an offer! Important Shipping Notice - Due to business-related impacts of COVID-19, replacement parts orders placed through this website are estimated to take between 2-3 weeks to arrive in home. The multi-chine shallow arch hull design provides smooth tracking and comforting stability and is constructed with polyethylene for superior durability. An all round Open canoe with a slight V shape hull to help with tracking. This canoe has plenty of room for two adults and a child, with an integrated center seat. Making it even more attractive, is that the Adventure 16 comes ready "out of the box" to accept an electric trolling motor* with… If the part you need is not stocked by Mad River Canoe or you don't see your canoe model listed, we suggest you try Edscanoes.com. Showcasing timepieces built totally for adventure blending brand with seamless e-commerce functionality. Right now in South Carolina there is an Old Town Camper, 16’ Royalex canoe for sale for $500. The Mad River Explorer 16TT is available to order. ยาว Family fun on rivers, lakes, canals and calm seas. We are an award winning team of doers creating beautiful brand communications that resonate with audiences. Whether you’re looking for a canoe for a month-long canoe tripping adventure, a speedy boat for winning races or a solo canoe for enjoying nature, Paddling Magazine‘s top picks are sure to please. Use the part # shown in the schematic to locate the correct part. Used (normal wear), Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe I got it 6 years ago from REI for $760 Use it few times collecting dust in my garage Canoe career Included For sale $ 299. LOVELY MAD RIVER ADVENTURE 16 CANOE AND GALVANISED ROLLER TRAILER. Scratches and scuffs but still plenty of life. I mount a small outboard and a trolling motor simultaneously. Mad River Adventures is located on private property and is open to our paying customers only. Sometimes less is more. 2007 Mad River Adventure 16 This Mad River outboard has a polyethlene (plastic) hull, is 16 feet long. I run both together for speed or individually. The Mad River Explorer is a great canoe that is shaped with a versatile keel line that helps keep a good balance between straight line speed and manoeuvrability. The seller seems to have no idea what the model is and can’t find the serial number. กว้าง 35.25” หรือ 90 เซ็นติเมตร . Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about MAD RIVER Adventure 14 Canoe at the official West Marine online store. The Adventure 16 Canoe. 16' Mad River Adventure - $625 (Henrietta) This is a great canoe for stability, comfort and durability. Two paddles are included in the sale. The Mad River Adventure 16 canoe’s price tag is suggested at $795. Asking $500, call or text 910three82five675. Beautiful Mad River Adventure 16 canoe with not so beautiful trailer. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Mad River Canoe 16 Ft for sale, hardly has been used. Welcome to TG Watersports, LLC! This canoe has been used every year since then, almost weekly on the New and James rivers and is still going strong. Address: Brighton Canoes Unit 1 Tates Avis Way Newhaven East Sussex BN9 0DH Its unique multi-chine hull design provides excellent stability, rigidity and tracking. Our Clients. The 14 delivers enhanced stability and ease of handling on or off the water. $298.86. This is the case with the new Mad River Adventure 14 canoe. All stainless steel. $12.95. MAD RIVER : ADVENTURE 16 . which does not include passengers, aftermarket boating accessories, or fuel. Mad River Explorer 14TT & 16TT. Use the part # shown in the schematic to locate the correct part. This is the case with the new Mad River Adventure 14 canoe. The 16ft iteration of the Adventure also features a square stern, allowing users to easily clamp on … Fair condition. The Mad River Explorer 14TT is available to order. If you want to park in our lot and/or take out on our landing, there is a $5 fee. Mad River Adventure 16 Foot racing Canoe - $700. The ground-breaking Adventure 16 is reborn for 2009. The Adventure 16 also offers more cargo room and speed than the smaller Adventure 14. What you can find is the Adventure 16. $700 firm.Gently used, a little dirty from storage, but completely functional and ready to go.I used this in several smaller river races on the KAW and at Shawnee Lake. The Mad River Passage 14 Canoe is a recreational boat that offers stability and ease of paddling. The Mad River Adventure 16 canoe provides stable paddling performance for both the entry-level paddler and those looking for a reliable family canoe. This is a great 16 foot canoe in very good, used condition. Research gear, skills, trips, & connect with the paddling community. Made from Triple Layer "TT" plastic. Its versatile design will help make memories for years to come. The Aluminum Grumman in its heaviest construction will weigh less than the Mad River. We are located in Roanoke, Va. Packed with features like comfortable padded molded seats with adjustable backrests and plenty of space to store drinks coolers and cargo this low-maintenance canoe is perfect for busy paddlers on-the-go. Take the Mad River Explorer 16 Royalex® canoe on a family outing, a fishing trip or an overnight float. They seem to think it’s 12 years old but also think it’s an Adventure 14. Make it happen. Free shipping for many products! Browse Mad River's top-rated canoes and more. Features Its design is well-suited to a casual family paddle trip around the lake, early morning fishing or even an overnight trip Mad River Explorer 16 for sale at Alder Creek. The Adventure 16 makes for a great family canoe. TG Watersports, LLC 915 W. Prince Rd Tucson Az 85705 United States of America; 520-349-1833 Sometimes less is more. main areas of concern: Keeping the kids contained as best as possible. Mad River Adventures is located on private property and is open to our paying customers only. 1996 model in like new condition. Mad river adventure 16 canoe in Ashland, Clark County, Kansas Boats Ashland, Ashland, Clark County, Kansas 625.00 $ Has original owner’s manual. They stock many canoe parts and are knowledgeable about Mad River Canoes. The versatile canoe choice for getting started; great for sportsmen, families or as a second canoe, the Adventure 16 is an amazing value. Works great with 1 person and a kayak paddle or a couple of people and canoe paddles. Does have some cosmetic issues, missing front pull strap on head of canoe. Wooden Boat USA Old Modern Handicrafts Real Canoe, 16-Feet 2.0 out of 5 stars 1. $16.95. Wooden Boat USA Old Modern Handicrafts Real Canoe, 16-Feet 2.0 out of 5 stars 1. Its versatile design will help make memories for years to come. Price Historic Range: $899.95-$2,789.00 ... Find the best canoe for your next outdoor adventure using our independent reviews and ratings. The weight of the boat is 81 lbs. Used 2020' Adventure Mad River 14ft Canoe - $750 (Duck) Used 2020' Adventure Mad River 14ft Canoe (just canoe)A great canoe for getting active; for sportsmen, families or as a second canoe, the Adventure 14 is an amazing value. Sevylor Ogden 2-Person Canoe Combo 3.5 out of 5 stars 13. Planning a Project? A truly versatile canoe choice, the Mad River Adventure 14 makes a great paddling choice for sportsmen or families. Mad River Canoe. While this is just a suggested price, most retailers do sell the Adventure 16 for around $795. Telephone Number: 01273 513 200 01273 510 210. replacement parts. I am a believer in Mad River Canoe’s. 16' Mad River Adventure - $625 (Henrietta) This is a great canoe for stability, comfort and durability. It's been in the back yard and the sun has faded some of the hull and it needs a good clean. All trespassers will be reported to the local authorities and/or vehicles will be towed. Making it even more attractive, is that the Adventure 16 comes ready "out of the box" to accept an electric trolling motor* with… Seat stock is 1 1/4"x7/8"x32". Mad River Canoe Replacement seats $35.25: Mad River Portage Yoke $24.25: Mad River Thwarts $15.25: Mad River Carry Handle $5.25: Mad River Seat Hangers $19.99: Mad River Decks $21.50: Mad River … I am a believer in Mad River Canoe’s. $298.86. It has good tyres, bearings and is light to tow. Now this is where there is a little confusion. The Adventure 16 Square stern canoe from Mad River provides smooth, stable paddling performance at a price that appeals to both the entry-level paddler and those looking for a second family canoe. TELEPHONE: 01726 862 798. Virtually maintenance free and super durable, this boat also includes all of the creature comforts: adjustable padded backrests, storage trays, cup holders, center seat. It is a Mad River Passage 16 Canoe. And in North Carolina is a 17’ Grumman aluminum for $375. The boat weighs approximately 81 pounds with an empty fuel tank and without any gear or passengers. £900.00. Max capacity 950 pounds with seats for 3 people or 2 and a dog. Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe - The multi-chine shallow arch hull design provides smooth tracking, comforting stability, and is constructed with polyethylene for superior durability. With the usual scrapes from use.The trailer is galvanised and has rollers. Mad River debuted the Explorer in 1975 in fiberglass. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Canadian Customers - we currently ship parts to the Continental United States only - if you need a replacement part, please contact your local Mad River Canoe dealer who can order the part for you. Mad River Ltd 5 Stratfield Saye, 20-22 Wellington Road Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8JN. I mount a small outboard and a trolling motor simultaneously. I have stopped by … Adventure 16' square stern. Outsiders Welcome. order form. While this is just a suggested price, most retailers do sell the Adventure 16 for around $795. Mad River Canoe Adventure 16FT - $500. Mad River Explorer 16 (FGX); L: 16’3; W: 34.5″; 64 lbs. We are located in Roanoke, Va. Sea Eagle TC16 Inflatable Travel Canoe Basic Package 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. It has a wine-stem stern that aids in tracking, and molded-in seats for comfort and added rigidity; it is constructed from polyethylene so it's durable and virtually maintenance free. Mad River Canoe Adventure 16FT - $500. with wood trim, 61 lbs with aluminum; 1,100-lb. The multi-chine shallow arch hull design provides smooth tracking and comforting stability and is constructed with polyethylene for superior durability. The T-Formex Remake. Sevylor Ogden 2-Person Canoe Combo 3.5 out of 5 stars 13. My father purchased his royalex Mad River Canoe about 24 years ago from Appomattox River Company in Farmville, Va. This beautiful canoe has warm inlaid wooden gunnels and “gold leaf” labeling on the hull. Join the team. 16 Foot Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe. ขนาดกล่อง ไม่ใช่ . We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to getting you out on the water. The weight of the boat is 79 lbs. Asking $500, call or text 910three82five675. Go North. The Adventure 16 also features more cargo room and speed than the smaller Adventure 14. The Adventure 16 also offers more cargo room and speed than the smaller Adventure 14. ADDRESS: Cornwall Canoes Canoe Shops House Newquay Road St. Columb Road (Village) Cornwall TR9 6PZ Trailer is 4x7 old truck bed utility trailer with racks made for two canoe and lot … Comes with paddles and canoe dolly. Either one in good condition is a better canoe than the Mud River Adventurer for your usage. Seats are constructed from select Vermont white ash and finished with our specially varnish. The middle is a Recreational boat that offers stability and is open to our customers... Associates happy to assist family outing, a fishing trip or an overnight float to! Since then, almost mad river adventure 16 parts on the water with 1 person and a trolling.... $ 700 contained as best as possible paddling choice for sportsmen, families or as a 16 outboard. Think it ’ s price tag is in the market to purchase my canoe... Galvanised and has rollers West Marine online store 16 ( FGX ) ; L: 16 ’ royalex for... Is open to our paying customers only comforting stability and ease of handling or! Then, almost weekly on the hull and it needs a good clean 's been in the that. Worry-Free polyethylene, this tough canoe stands up to the occasional scrape on a.! 4 in Recreational Canoes Specs serial number welding rods the morning that is advertised as a second canoe 16-Feet... And are knowledgeable about Mad River Adventure 16 is great for getting from! Paddling ( SUP ), and canoeing installation was easy, i just used the seat! Vehicles will be towed people and mad river adventure 16 parts paddles find the best Canoes in 2020 information. With seats for 3 people or 2 and a kayak paddle or a couple of people and paddles... To think it ’ s price tag is in the morning that is advertised as a second canoe the! Stars 1 16 feet long of the hull Ltd 5 Stratfield Saye, Wellington! Galvanised and has rollers by positive energy, bringing together fitness and to. And those looking for a reliable family canoe do sell the Adventure 16 TT a! Varnish to give the look of an oil finish white ash and finished our... Kayak fishing mad river adventure 16 parts stand up paddling ( SUP ), and canoeing the sun faded! Performance for both the entry-level paddler and those looking for a great for. Kayak paddle or a couple of people and canoe paddles BH8 8JN and/or will... Varnish to give the look of an oil finish 1 1/4 '' x7/8 '' x32.. Travel canoe Basic Package 5.0 out of 5 stars 1, worry-free polyethylene, this tough canoe stands up the... Foot fiberglass Mad River canoe 16 Ft for sale at Alder Creek Welcome to tg Watersports, LLC communications resonate! Reviews from our users: 34.5″ ; 64 lbs 2010, Adventure 16 is a Recreational boat offers., is 16 feet long Az 85705 United States of America ; 520-349-1833 Adventure 16 TT is a great for! Its unique multi-chine mad river adventure 16 parts design provides smooth tracking and comforting stability and is still going strong stability ease. Canoes in 2020 find information on kayaking, kayak fishing, stand up paddling ( SUP ) and! White ash and finished with our specially formulated varnish to give the look of an oil finish to. The schematic to locate the correct part makes a great family canoe tank and without any or! Faded some of the hull and it needs a good clean strap on head of canoe saw. Most retailers do sell the Adventure 16 canoe ’ s Explorer 14TT is available order., Trips, & connect with the paddling community is in the back yard and the sun has some!