On a recent float, we had to break through thirty feet of ice to reach open water. Bending Branches BB Special Bent Shaft Paddle As the world's largest manufacturer of quality canoe and kayak paddles, Bending Branches remains a privately held company in Northwestern Wisconsin staffed by paddling enthusiasts. Bending Branches BB Special Bent Canoe Paddle 2012 Steel Bending Progressions Currently I've been bending loads of nails. Have two paddles -- one 230cm and the other 240 cm.These paddles individually sell for $224 new. $99.95. Wide blade provides a more powerful stroke for excellent flatwater cruising performance Combines a 7-laminate blade and a 12-laminate shaft of light and dark hardwoods for strength, durability, stiffness and beauty Wrap Around™ Rockgard® protects the blade tip, wrapping … BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle offers flat water cruising performance for a reasonable price The blade consists of seven laminates of basswood, maple, and red alder Bending Branches BB Special Paddle I use a Sun Shadow, and my wife uses a BB Special. Bending Branches Java Bent Shaft Paddle . do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Sanborn Minnesota Bent Shaft Canoe Paddle . Aug 7, 2018 - The Bending Branches Bending Branches BB Special Canoe Paddle offers flat water cruising performance. .. Product Features: Perfect for sophisticated paddlers, the BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle offers flat water cruising performance for a reasonable price. This bent-shaft Bending Branches BB Special wood paddle is an excellent value for the advanced recreational canoeist. I am very satisfied with both paddles in terms of appearance, and performance. Bending Branches BB Special Canoe Paddle (Willows) $80. But I've also moved on to bending a couple of other issues, extended bars, spikes, even participating in with horseshoes. May 22, 2020 - This bent-shaft Bending Branches BB Special wood paddle is an excellent value for the advanced recreational canoeist. Perhaps because Canoes don’t weigh too much and are fairly simple to move and place into storage, the overall best method for keeping them in great condition is often ignored. Some of the most experienced paddlers find that the BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle has flat water cruising performance at an unbeatable price. Buy BENDING BRANCHES BB Special Performance Wood Canoe Paddle for Everyday Canoers online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Some of the most experienced paddlers find that the BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle has flat water cruising performance at an unbeatable price. 50" Bending Branches BB Special canoe paddle for sale ... Bending Branches Impression Basswood Kayak Paddles (2) - $85 (Grand Haven, MI) Bending Branches Impression Wood Kayak Paddle, made in USA. FEATURES of the Bending Branches BB Special Paddle Extra comfortable grip Perfect for sophisticated paddlers BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle offers flat water cruising performance for a reasonable price The blade consists of seven laminates of basswood, maple, and red alder. Most will use a bent shaft canoe paddle for cruising paddling on open waters where the angle of the blade can improve paddling efficiency. Find out all of the information about the Bending Branches product: canoe paddle BB Special. Bending Branches BB Special Canoe Paddle. Bending Branches Bending Branches Bb Special BentShaft Canoe Paddle For Keeping your canoe in it pristine condition is dependent upon your understanding of storage methods for Canoes. 11° twist offers level water cruising execution while giving an ideal blend of productivity, strength, and lightweight performance. Product Features. Strong aluminum shaft, durable 2 piece construction, lightweight (37 oz), blade surface area 89 sq in. America's number one selling bent shaft canoe paddle. I am a huge fan of the BB Special (an affordable bent shaft), and have been using one as my primary on BWCA, Canadian, and Alaskan canoe trips for over a … The Bending Branches Bending Branches BB Special is perfect for sophisticated paddlers, the BB Special offers flat water cruising performance for a reasonable price. 50" Bending Branches BB Special canoe paddle for sale ... Kayak Paddle Bending Branches 230 cm - $55 (Dalton) Brand new - never used 230 cm Bending Branches kayak paddle. The 18 Laminate Shaft is ovalized so you'll have a natural… $299.95. Bending Branches Loon Canoe Paddle (South Portland) $40. BENDING BRANCHES BB Special Canoe Paddle 56 in: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors. Made in Osceola, WI, USA. Universally liked by those who use them, it’s just plain hard to find anyone with a negative thing to say about this paddle. Proprietary Bending Branches Rockgard® tip gives unmatched stun assimilation and security, influencing the oar to last 6 times longer than one without protection. As good as many costing 2 to 3 times as much. Price: $100 . Skip to main content. Cheap Bending Branches BB Special Bent Canoe Paddle 2012,You can get more details about Bending Branches BB Special Bent Canoe Paddle 2012:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com $225.00 Compare. Product. For added durability, the BB Special blade also has Bending Branches’ Rockgard® edge protection. There are seven laminates of basswood, maple and red alder in the blade to keep it strong. Bending Branches Sunburst Bent Shaft Canoe Paddle . The blade consists of seven laminates of basswood, maple, and red alder providing not just good looks, but also strength and low swing weight. Bending Branches Angler Pro Plus Tele Paddle. 0 Items - C$0.00 My account / Register Home Bending Branches straight shaft wood canoe paddle with Rockgard tip Model: BB Special Length: 54" Brand new; never used Has a few scratches along the Rockgard tip from being moved a number of times (contact with the floor), but they're so slight they're hard to see in the photos. $110.00 Compare. The Bending Branches BB Special Bent Canoe Paddle is ideal for flat water cruising performance and is the number one selling bent shaft paddle. #1 Bending Branches BB Special Canoe Paddle With a bent shaft design canted to an 11-degree angle and beautiful fiber reinforced wood construction, this paddle is as beautiful as it is functional. SPECIFICATIONS. Bending is 1 of the best as properly as quickest approaches to boost your grip, forearm and… Cheap Bending Branches BB Special Bent Shaft Canoe Paddle,You can get more details about Bending Branches BB Special Bent Shaft Canoe Paddle:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com LOTS OF BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! For added durability, the BB Special blade also has Bending Branches’ Rockgard® edge protection. This translates into designs that are clever and practical, providing the perfect combination of durability, comfort, fit, weight and style. Sports & Outdoors. Bending Branches BB Special Canoe Paddle Product DescriptionFEATURES of the Bending Branches BB Special Paddle Extra comfortable grip Perfect for sophisticated paddlers BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle offers flat water cruising performance for a reasonable price The blade consists of seven laminates of basswood, maple, and red alder Made in Osceola, WI, USA. Made in Osceola, WI, USA. $99.95. Looking to buy my boyfriend a Bending Branches paddle for Christmas. Bending Branches Loon Canoe Paddle. I have a pair of BB paddles. Fast and free shipping free … Bending Branches Angler Pro Fishing Paddle. A favorite for the everyday canoeist looking to save a few ounces with a comfortable canoe paddle. The BB Special has a Rockgard edged tip to keep it strong and beautiful for years, and is made entirely in Osceola, Wisconsin. The blade consists of sven laminates of basswood, maple, and cherry. The paddle is light, very good looking, and tough as nails. Bending Branches Arrow Canoe Paddle. All around the Bending Branches Special is an excellent paddle. ... $149.95. The blade consists of seven laminates of basswood, maple, and red alder, and the shaft is ovalized for comfort. $324.95. $190.00 Compare. I am a solid convert to bent shaft designs now. Originally designed for flat water racing, the BB Special is ideal for cruising on flat water. We sell on-line and in-store high quality skis, bikes, canoes, kayaks, sup paddle He mainly canoes Illinois rivers and does an annual boundary waters trips. May 22, 2020 - This bent-shaft Bending Branches BB Special wood paddle is an excellent value for the advanced recreational canoeist. The SkiHut has been a family owned and operated business non-stop since 1955. $79.95. Bending Branches' best seller and a favorite for the everyday canoeist looking to save a few ounces with a comfortable canoe paddle. Bending Branches BB Special Canoe Paddle Perfect for sophisticated paddlers, the BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle offers flat water cruising performance for a reasonable price. Availability: In Stock. Bending Branches BB Special Bent Shaft Paddle . Sold Out. Bending Branches BB Special - $60. Bending Branches Kayak or Canoe Fiberglass Paddle with R30 feathering (Norfolk) $40. Bending Branches BB Special Canoe Paddle. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Basket. The BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle offers flat water cruising performance for a reasonable price. $160.00 Compare. Bending Branches Kayak or Canoe Fiberglass Paddle … Contact a supplier or the parent company directly to get a quote or to find out a price or your closest point of sale.