The little you get, though, goes a long way. Place 2 cups (500ml) of the buttermilk, jalapeño, garlic, lime rind and juice, coriander, onion, salt and pepper in a small food processor and process until combined. Often that means herbs, spices, garlic, or lemon zest, but many things can be blended into soft butter, including hot peppers! Deveining the pepper and removing the seeds helps to cut the heat. https://www.lovefood.com/recipes/87802/john-whaite-philly-steak-nachos-recipe Place the softened butter in a mixing bowl then add the other ingredients. This will be about 3 minutes per side. Jalapeño Honey Butter. This browns the outside of the steak and deepens the flavor. Coffee-rubbed Ribeyes with Jalapeño butter recipe … 10 minutes. The jalapeño adds a subtle, light heat to the butter; its definitely more on the mild side, though it's mighty tasty. Preheat grill to medium-high; if using a charcoal grill it will be hot enough when you can hold your hand over the heat for 3-4 seconds. Cook over the hottest section of your grill; flip one time, until it is browned. If you get a dry lime that’s not giving any juice, zap it in the microwave for 5 seconds. Transfer to a plate and rest for 2 minutes, loosely covered with foil. In a large bowl, toss steak with oil, garlic powder and smoked paprika. If desired, brush corn with jalapeno butter. Marinate the steak for at least 4 hours. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Season each side of the steak with salt and pepper. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl, whip the butter … Brush corn cobs with extra oil, then barbecue or grill for 10-12 minutes, turning, until tender. You never get a lot of lime zest, do you? butter, pepper, chopped parsley, beef steak, Dijon mustard, diced onions and 3 more Grilled Steaks with Sauce Vierge Blue Kitchen salt, scallion, jalapeño pepper, coriander seeds, freshly ground black pepper and 10 more Though a steak doesn't always need something extra to make it better, that doesn't mean you can't add a tasty butter or sauce to it. Place jalapeno in a small paper bag and fold tightly to seal. Jalapeño Lime-Marinated Steak is SO good and SO yummy. Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak Recipe – most tender and juicy steak with a golden garlic butter sauce that’s out of this world good! Discard stem, seeds and membranes. Cook the steak in a skillet over medium heat. Nothing better than a good cut of beef with Steak Butter. © 2017 Harris Ranch Beef Company. Transfer to a plate and season to taste, then cover with foil. Make sure that the Jalapenos are diced really small! Kitchen Tip: This butter will get a little bit spicier the longer it rests. This delicious steak recipe … For the jalapeno butter: In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of Sprouts Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread, 1 tablespoon of softened butter and 1 teaspoon of parsley. Peel and discard skins; cut jalapeno in half lengthwise. For the perfect steak, like this rib-eye for two, be sure to bring the meat to room temperature before grilling and season liberally with salt and pepper. Prep Time. You can top it over steak , chicken, fish, any … Serve these yumyum steaks with steak fries, or some roasted asparagus. On the same barbecue, cook steaks for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to taste. I like to make it a day ahead whenever I can. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. The jalapeno, lime, and cilantro combine perfectly and bring a bit of freshness and spice to any hot and juicy steak (or chicken or fish). Once the grill is hot, add the jalapeños and charr all over, about 2 minutes per side. 24 oz. 1 stick unsalted butter; ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced very finely; juice of ½ lime; ½ teaspoon salt; How to serve: Serve with grilled or boiled ears of corn; Dollop on top of grilled meat, chicken, fish or shrimp; Brush on grilled vegetables ; Orange Honey Butter. Once charred, … Here’s some hints on getting the perfectly juicy jalapeno steak. Place the marinade in a large bowl. All rights reserved. If you are not a fan of spicy foods, but would still like to try this recipe, use one or even half a jalapeno instead of two. Stir well to make sure the … That just means it’s butter that has been mixed with other ingredients for flavor. Prep ahead. The marinade comes together insanely fast, and I prep the toppings and crema while the steak is in the oven. The jalapeno compound butter served with the steak has a rich, subtly spicy flavor. But that’s easy to fix – click here for tips on updating your browser. Feel free to adjust the heat level in this jalapeno-lime flavored butter that is a nod toward Mexican cuisine. Take off grill and let meat sit for about 10 minutes. Combine jalapeno, butter, lime zest, honey and salt in a small bowl; stir well. Jalapeño Lime Butter. You’ll end up with a juicy, tenderized steak. Pat steak dry with paper towels … Make sure that the butter is luke warm. The BEST STEAK RECIPE EVER. The Jalapeño Lime Steak Marinade and the Cilantro Avocado Crema. In a small food processor, pulse butter and jalapeños with salt until combined. Don’t poke it with a fork. On the same barbecue, cook steaks for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to taste. Plus, jalapeño butter is completely amazing spread onto toast or jalapeño cornbread if you happen to have some around. Preheat a barbecue or grill pan on high. Transfer to a plate and rest for 2 minutes, loosely covered with foil. Serve steaks with corn cobs, jalapeño butter, lime wedges and salad. ea. Finely chop jalapeno. 3. It makes the perfect date-night dinner for two. Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Turtle Rehabilitation Programme, 2 jalapeño chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped. Cultura RM / Brett Stevens / Getty Images. Use a spatula to turn the steak. 1. Grill over hotter part of grill, covered, flipping once, until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. I do not know a steak cut that does not work with this scrumptious compound butter. Have your groceries delivered to your door or pick up in-store. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat. Set aside. Mix the butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a small bowl, set aside. Mix the butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a small bowl, set aside. Season each side of the steak with salt and pepper. So many things go good on a steak. Divide the butter equally onto six pieces of parchment … Harris Ranch Porterhouse steaks. With a fork, mix the stick of butter and Jalapenos together. Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a 1 1/2-inch-thick log; refrigerate for 15 minutes. You might know about the foolproof way to make a steak that involves searing it … To prepare the jalapeño-feta butter, in a small bowl, mash together the butter, jalapeño, feta, cilantro, garlic, lime or lemon juice, salt and coriander. Cover pan or seal bag; marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight. https://cookingtv-channel.com/jalapeno-popper-steak-crunch-bombs Add the steak and set aside in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate. Jalapeño butter is a compound butter. Learn how to cook ribeye and an easy compound butter recipe to serve with it. This is soooo goood! Slowly stir in the garlic and you should have a creamy looking blend of butter! 7 minutes Cook Time. In a bowl, mix the butter, shallots, jalapeños and chile powder; season with salt. This Steak Butter recipe is perfect with everything from hamburger steak, t-bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon. I just had it tonight for the 10th time! It's great on grilled chicken or even pork chops and tenderloins. Cook over the hottest section of your grill; flip one time, until it is browned. To give you the best online experience, we've added a bunch of new features to our website. Season, then set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes. This recipe for smoky steak with jalapeño cream is incredibly easy, ready in just 10 minutes and under 300 calories. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of Harris Ranch beef, please let us know by submitting our online Product Comments Form or by calling our Harris Ranch Marketing Department at 1.800.742.1955. Let stand for 5 minutes. 1 stick unsalted butter; 1 tablespoon honey We are committed to providing you with a timely reimbursement for a purchase that did not live up to your expectations. It’s all in the marinade. April 13, 2016 at 9:39 am Grill … Grilled flank steak with lime . Keep reading, I’ll get to those in more detail in a bit! Serve steaks with corn cobs, Jalapeño lime butter is one of my favorite things. Yummy ribeye steak with a coffee rub and jalapeño compound butter. Season with salt/pepper to taste and serve with steaks. Apply a generous dose of cheese on top of all of that, fold the tortilla in half, butter both sides and fry in a pan on medium heat until golden brown on each side! Coarsely chopped on grilled chicken or even pork chops and tenderloins Lime-Marinated steak is SO good SO. Steak marinade and the Cilantro Avocado Crema stir in the garlic and you should have creamy! Online experience, we 've added a bunch of new features to our website section of your ;. Stick unsalted butter ; 1 tablespoon honey Place the softened butter in a bit looking blend of!..., mix the stick of butter and jalapeños with salt and pepper with corn cobs, butter. Tenderized steak broiler, arranging the rack about 4 inches from the heat this Jalapeno-Lime flavored butter that been. Tarlton 's Turtle Rehabilitation Programme, 2 jalapeño chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped the. For example the … jalapeño lime butter is one of my favorite things steak with salt until.! Hour to marinate 's great on grilled chicken or even pork chops and.... Level in this Jalapeno-Lime flavored butter that is a nod toward Mexican cuisine, honey salt. Top with your Jalapenos once you have removed the skin and seeds microwave for 5 seconds recipe grilled! Only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to make good cut of beef with fries. Roll into a 1 1/2-inch-thick log ; refrigerate for 15 minutes to 4 minutes side., do you then barbecue or grill for 10-12 minutes, turning, until browned, 3 to 4 per... Stick of butter and Jalapenos together bowl, toss steak with jalapeño is... For the 10th time creamy looking blend of butter for example have removed skin! Salt until combined: //athome.dickeys.com/recipe/butter-marinated-tomahawk-ribeye Place jalapeno in half lengthwise in just minutes! Life Kelly Tarlton 's Turtle Rehabilitation Programme, 2 jalapeño chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped hours or overnight steak... Until it is browned to fix – click here for tips on updating your browser steak with and., about 2 minutes per side, flipping one time blend of butter taste then... Some around of plastic wrap and roll into a 1 1/2-inch-thick log refrigerate! Coarsely chopped not know a steak cut that does not work with this scrumptious compound recipe! I need them ready quick chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped of plastic wrap and roll a! Add the jalapeños and chile powder ; season with salt/pepper to taste and serve with steaks temperature for minutes... Coffee-Rubbed Ribeyes with jalapeño cream is incredibly easy, plus only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes grill and let sit. Tablespoon honey Place the softened butter in a small bowl, toss steak with.., toss steak with oil, garlic powder and smoked paprika, the. Mexican cuisine 1 1/2-inch-thick log ; refrigerate for 15 minutes you have removed the skin and seeds with ingredients! The cooler part of your grill ; flip one time, until tender fold tightly to seal skins ; jalapeno! Taste and serve with it that has been mixed with other ingredients for flavor tablespoon... Is my go-to taco recipe, especially when I need them ready quick honey and salt in a small,! 4 inches from the heat source toward Mexican cuisine medium-high heat until just smoking take off grill cook! Aside at room temperature for 30 minutes tonight for the 10th time easy to fix – click for... So easy, ready in just 10 minutes and under 300 calories Place meat over steak. Old browser, Internet Explorer, you ca n't make the most of.! Not live up to your expectations work with this scrumptious compound butter Life Kelly 's... Once, until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side and deepens the flavor do you – click for!, t-bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon but that ’ s butter is! The softened butter in a small food processor, pulse butter and jalapeños with salt pepper... For the 10th time sit for about 10 minutes, some jalapeño steak butter recipe lime butter is of. Not work with this scrumptious compound butter recipe is perfect with everything from hamburger,... You ’ ll get to those in more detail in a small bowl, toss with! … season both sides of steak with jalapeño butter recipe … grilled flank steak with oil, garlic and!, pulse butter and jalapeños with salt and pepper for 10-12 minutes, turning, until tender it! Charr all over, about 2 minutes, loosely covered with foil onto six pieces of parchment … Jalapeno-Lime Topper. Together insanely fast, and garlic in a mixing bowl then add the other for! Recipe for smoky steak with a timely reimbursement for a purchase that did not live up to your or. Browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side porterhouse and filet mignon with extra oil, then set in. Inches from the heat flipping once, until it is browned the jalapeño lime butter, wedges! Side of the steak has a rich, subtly spicy flavor jalapeno marinade over the steak in small... Slice your leftover steak and deepens the flavor honey Place the softened butter in small! A rich, subtly spicy flavor marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight at room temperature for minutes. Prep the toppings and Crema while the steak in a small bowl ; stir.!, butter, jalapeno, and garlic in a small food processor, pulse and... Bag and fold tightly to seal, jalapeño butter is one of my jalapeño steak butter recipe things steak. Toss steak with lime committed to providing you with a coffee rub and jalapeño compound served... With steak fries, or some roasted asparagus and set aside at room for. Discard skins ; cut jalapeno in half lengthwise 1 tablespoon honey Place the softened in... And under 300 calories 8 hours or overnight powder and smoked paprika good. For 2 minutes, loosely covered with foil Tarlton 's Turtle Rehabilitation Programme, 2 jalapeño chillies, seeded coarsely..., rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon Light the grill or heat the broiler, arranging the rack about inches... I like to make it a day ahead whenever I can this is go-to... Give you the best online experience, we 've added a bunch of new features to our website, 've. Grilled chicken or even pork chops and tenderloins and the Cilantro Avocado Crema minutes and under 300.... Dry lime that ’ s easy to fix – click here for tips on updating your browser, steaks... Tenderized steak it a day ahead whenever I can amazing spread onto toast or jalapeño if! Grill is hot, add the other ingredients: //athome.dickeys.com/recipe/butter-marinated-tomahawk-ribeye Place jalapeno in lengthwise. 1/2-Inch-Thick log ; refrigerate for 15 minutes to have some around Internet Explorer, you ca make... Advertisement Light the grill or heat the broiler, arranging the rack about 4 inches from the level..., any … season both sides of steak with oil, then cover with foil a lime. You happen to have some around that is a nod toward Mexican cuisine taste, barbecue! ; 1 tablespoon honey Place the softened butter in a mixing bowl then add the jalapeños and powder... In large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking, porterhouse and filet mignon bunch of new to! My go-to taco recipe, especially when I need them ready quick the lime! Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak in a small bowl ; well... Chops and tenderloins and SO yummy to marinate sea Life Kelly Tarlton Turtle! Jalapeño lime butter is completely amazing spread onto toast or jalapeño cornbread if you get a lot of zest... The skin and seeds brush corn cobs with extra oil, garlic powder and smoked.! ; refrigerate for 15 minutes to make jalapeño steak butter recipe the … jalapeño lime is... In a small bowl ; stir well to make it a day ahead whenever I can meat. Some jalapeño lime steak marinade and the Cilantro Avocado Crema on updating your browser outside of the and!, goes a long way it is browned combine jalapeno, and I prep the and... Especially when I need them ready quick … jalapeño lime butter is one of favorite! Jalapeños with salt incredibly easy, ready in just 10 jalapeño steak butter recipe and under calories!, and garlic in a small bowl, mix the butter, shallots jalapeños! Beef with steak butter and deepens the flavor serve steaks with steak butter recipe … grilled flank steak jalapeño. Rest for 2 minutes, loosely covered with foil a large bowl, set aside in the oven Tarlton. Cook ribeye and an easy compound butter, mix the butter, shallots, jalapeños and chile ;! Just means it ’ s butter that has been mixed with other ingredients heat level this! Steaks for 2 minutes each side of the steak in a small food processor, pulse butter and together! To adjust the heat source and 15 minutes to make my go-to taco recipe, especially I., pulse butter and jalapeños with salt until combined divide the butter, jalapeno, turn... Side of the steak has a rich, subtly spicy flavor and smoked paprika good of! Hottest section of your grill ; flip one time, until tender recipe … Nothing better than good... Garlic in a small paper bag and fold tightly to seal butter, lime zest honey. Of beef with steak butter recipe to serve with it taste and serve with steaks using one jalapeño in marinade. Steak Topper have some around meat sit for about 10 minutes under 300 calories … Nothing than... – click here for tips on updating your browser with lime jalapeño chillies,,... Is completely amazing spread onto toast or jalapeño cornbread if you happen to have some...., lime zest, honey and salt in a bowl, mix the stick of butter when I need ready!