COLD SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP. Thank you for pointing this out! Bonus: it’s easy to make and naturally gluten-free! skinny roasted red pepper and goat cheese dip. Whether you are looking to bring something delicious to a party or if you’re looking for a healthy veggie-packed snack throughout the week, this Spinach Artichoke Dip is a dream. instead of cream cheese and sour cream. It came flaming hot served with chips on the side. This looks fantastic. How many does this serve? For a warm dip: https://www.healthygffamily.com/recipe/glutenfree-vegan-caesar-salad/, Your email address will not be published. I see someone else asked same question. Remove from heat and add to cream cheese mixture. This looks great and would have never thought of Wasa crackers but will definitely try. I add fresh minced garlic along with a garlic herb blend. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Cover the spinach and artichoke dip bowl with foil or a silicone lid and lower into the Instant Pot on the trivet. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, and season with parley and parmesan to serve. I was going to make it today. And finally, every good spinach artichoke dip needs a punch from garlic. I try to meal prep three or four recipes on Sundays that will make meals and snacking easier throughout the week. Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip. why you’ll love this crockpot spinach artichoke dip Traditionally, spinach artichoke dip is made with a combination of cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cooked spinach, and artichokes. Enjoy the creaminess, richness and cheesiness of a spinach artichoke dip without the guilt or stomach ache. Dips are some of my favorite snacks. It’s all updated in the post now. Preheat oven to 350° and coat a 1 or 1½ quart glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray.   How to Make Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip Preheat the oven to 400 F. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth. (To store, refrigerate, up to 2 days.) Great question! FML. Add artichoke hearts; process until … Chips – these chips are yummy! We wanted to update it to make it a bit more healthy so we took all the flavors to create a nutrient-dense dip that is so creamy and delicious without any actual cream! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/33474/artichoke-spinach-dip-restaurant-style Healthy spinach artichoke dip that is easy, creamy, dreamy and cholesterol free. I am a SCOOPER! You can also do ‘zucchini chips’ if you’re looking for a lower carb option. Does it double well? Scroll down for recipe and leave me a comment if you try it. Instructions. Recipe from Cooking Light, it has only has 8 ingredients and is super easy to make. It’s perfect for game day and the guys will never know you made it healthier! Mix soup/dip mix into softened cream cheese and then add sour cream. I find that when I am getting ready for a busy week, meal-prep always helps calm me down. Can’t wait to try this recipe! Added a ton of franks red cause why the heck not? Remove from fridge and top with mozzarella when ready to cook and serve. One thing I noticed- the instructions don’t mention the artichoke hearts. Make yourself this AMAZING restaurant-style healthy spinach artichoke dip for a nutrition-packed snack or appetizer all-year-round! Check out our favorite pairings below! If you substitute vegan Parmesan and dairy-free cheese, it would be great! This was absolutely delicious! Release the pressure using the quick release method. Spinach Artichoke Dip is great for parties and entertaining not only because everyone loves it, but also because it can be mixed together up to 48 hours in advance. https://tastykitchen.com/.../healthy-spinach-artichoke-dip-2 Mix until everything is well combined. Add garlic and spinach and sauté for about 5-7 minutes. ; Pretzels – (I love these flat ones for dipping! She started this website in 2010 as a way to share her love for real food and wellness. It’s the perfect way to gather the gang around the table, and to get that next party or get together started off right! Place artichoke hearts, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, salt, lemon juice, garlic powder, and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese into a medium size bowl and mix well. LOL. Nutrition Bonus. Team Fit Foodie is all about snacking healthy and that doesn’t change during the summer months. And topped with mozzarella and baked. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. However, I don’t believe you have to sacrifice flavor for convenience [enter Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip]. BAKER'S Chocolate ... Use hollowed-out green, yellow and/or red peppers as unique edible bowls to serve your cold dips or spreads. There is nothing better than an ooey, gooey, cheesy dip! The options are endless when it comes to pairings with this spinach artichoke dip. Your taste buds and your guests will thank me later. If you’re looking for other delicious snacks, why not also try my Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip and my Easy Cheese Fondue! https://www.healthygffamily.com/recipe/glutenfree-vegan-caesar-salad/, ¼ cup canola mayonnaise or Vegan mayo (I've made it both ways), 1 15oz can white beans (cannellini beans), rinsed and drained, 1 14oz can baby artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (the original recipe says to quarter them, we prefer to cut them into bite size pieces), 1 9oz or 10oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry, ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella or to taste (I have used more and less!). In a food processor or blender, add half of the chopped artichokes, cream cheese, parmesan, sour cream, garlic, soup mix, and 3 tablespoons water. Bonus: it’s easy to make and naturally gluten-free! Process until smooth and creamy. Spinach Artichoke Dip is so delicious and creamy, you won’t even know it’s dairy free! Check out our crockpot buffalo chicken dip or this delicious chili cheese dip! Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing. Does it double well? But when that dip has been lowered in fat and calories but tastes just as good as the original--now we are talking! This vegan spinach & artichoke dip is one of those classic restaurant appies that everyone always wants to order. Remove the dip, give it a stir, and let it cool 5-10 minutes. Served with your favorite gluten-free cracker, it is DELISH and the perfect appetizer for game day, any party or weekend get together or even a holiday. To reheat in the oven, place spinach artichoke dip back into an oven-safe container and bake at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. So, go ahead and make your life a little bit easier by prepping this Healthy Spinach and Artichoke Dip for a snack next week or by bringing it to share with friends to your next get together! Fairfield County, Connecticut This spinach and artichoke dip uses Greek yogurt. Looking for more delicious and healthy appetizers? It looks easy and good for entertaining. Then mixed with artichoke hearts and spinach. Update April 2020: While we won’t be having a large family celebration this Easter, it doesn’t meant we can’t enjoy some of our favorite appetizers! It is a fan favorite among extended family and friends! What do you eat spinach artichoke dip with? Healthier = more dip for me . Store the healthy artichoke dip the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 3 days. (Make sure the cream cheese is very soft, otherwise you will have lumps.). is it 4 cans of Artichoke hearts or just 4 artichoke hearts? Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip is a favorite party appetizer, especially when you use this fresh spinach recipe that's full of flavor.. It looks so delicious. I made it for a New Year’s Eve party and no one could tell what my “secret” ingredient was (Who would guess Cannelloni beans?). This Spinach Artichoke Dip is made with mostly panty items, canned artichokes, canned white beans and frozen spinach. Can I reheat spinach artichoke dip? This baked spinach artichoke dip is lightened up and made mostly with a combination of Greek yogurt, cream cheese, spinach, and artichokes! Make Ahead. Instead cover the baking dish and store in the refrigerator until ready to heat up. Love the recipe. Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip. Thanks for sharing! In a large mixing bowl, combine the wilted spinach and garlic, nutritional yeast, Vegenaise mayo, Violife shredded parmesan, Kite Hill cream cheese, salt, sliced artichoke halves. If making ahead, prepare mixture and spoon into the baking dish but do not yet top with mozzarella. How long does spinach dip last in the fridge? This dip is 100% plant-based, oil-free, vegan, gluten-free and beyond delicious. In fact, we are going to make a few for a fun dinner this weekend. Serve with pita chips or fresh veggies. It has 50% less cholesterol, 56% less fat, 40% less salt and a wee bit more protein. It’s a healthy twist on the classic and a huge hit every time! My husband and I are total dippers – well, I am dipper, he is a scooper… Spinach dip is one of our favs and can be very calorie laden. How many people will this serve? A healthy twist on the classic, it is so good, no one ever believes the ingredient list! No mayo in this particular spinach artichoke recipe. Steps. Warmed cream cheese is softer so it blends with the mayo and sour cream with much less hassle. Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies! Simply cover well with plastic wrap … My is just as delicious, and has none of the animal by-products! Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe begins the evening we also serve a selection of our favorite beverages. To reheat in the microwave, place spinach artichoke dip into a microwave-safe container and cook for 3-5 minutes (depending on your microwave) stirring every minute. Now, if I had the artichokes… I’d probably be crying over the dip. Ingredients for Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip… All you need is bread, chips or crackers for dipping and it will disappear! Great questions! I love that the Wasa crackers don’t have a bunch of mysterious ingredients in them. I didn’t think the perfect appetizer existed until I created this CREAMY vegan spinach artichoke dip. Make sure all of the water has been pressed out of your spinach. Spinach + artichoke + cheese is what dreams are made of. I forgot artichokes at the grocery store but had SO much spinach bout to good bad so it turned into a cheesy spinach dip. I love putting healthy spins on decadent foods--that is one of the many benefits of enjoying homecooked foods. Mix well. Lee is the founder of Fit Foodie Finds and based in Minneapolis, MN. Place half the artichokes in a food processor; add cream cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne, and 3 tablespoons water. Chips – these chips are yummy! Our Healthy Living Spinach Artichoke Dip is easy to make and makes enough for 32. For a cold dip, simply combine beans, artichoke hearts, garlic, sea salt, pepper, spinach and basil. An easy, cold spinach artichoke dip, made in no time and perfect for vegetable sticks, crackers or as a bread spread. It comes together in about 15 minutes and is baked for 20 minutes. I am obsessed with artichoke dip! We used canned artichoke hearts that are already cooked, so we mixed them into the greek yogurt mixture. Set aside. How to serve healthy spinach artichoke dip: There’s no wrong way to eat this healthy spinach artichoke dip.. but here are a few ideas. You can reheat spinach artichoke dip in the oven or in the microwave. Thanks for this yummy-looking recipe. Gently spray a small 6-inch round pan with cooking spray. This looks AMAZING!! [email protected] Make the dip. 5 Secrets to Healthy & Delicious Smoothies Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Can’t wait to try this! I wanted to create a much healthier version and I definitely succeeded! In fact, it was just requested to join our Thanksgiving appetizers! Happy New Year! The sauce will thicken as it cools. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly and brown. Whether we’re watching a football game, entertaining or need to bring an appetizer somewhere, this Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of my go to’s. Stir in the artichokes and spinach. A few more of my party app favorites are the Buffalo Chicken Dip, Mini Bell Peppers Loaded Turkey “Nachos”, and Baked Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers.. To lighten this, I used fat-free Greek yogurt and half the mayo, which worked out great. Linley and I have gone to like 6 grocery stores in one day before because we kept forgetting things. Serve it warm and cheesy. Thanks fior the recipe! This warm dip is a perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings or game day. The white beans work as the base in place of cream cheese and sour cream. You get easy, cheesy and delicious all in one totally irresistible party dip. ); Veggies – Celery, peppers and carrots go well with this. Required fields are marked *. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Is there anything better than Spinach and Artichoke Dip? I like to … I love homemade avocado hummus or mozzarella with tomatoes. Let me know if you try. The creaminess and melty goodness in my spinach artichoke dip comes from a combination of cream cheese, sour cream, and a cheddar gruyere cheese blend. Website by Seaver Interactive LLC, A healthy twist on the classic, this dip is easy to make and a total crowd pleaser, making it a perfect snack or appetizer anytime! It serves about 6-8 and I’ve never doubled it but should work fine as long as your food processor is large enough to handle it. My name is Karen, and I’m the mom in our Healthy Gluten-Free Family. There is no question that there are plenty of healthy dip options whenever I host a party. (If you can make this a day or so in advance, the flavors will have time to set well! Add the spinach and chopped artichoke hearts to the cheese mixture. haha right? Remove and top with an additional 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. That’s why this Spinach and Artichoke Dip … Blend onion and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. Scrape down sides and process again to make sure it's really smooth. You can also do ‘zucchini chips’ if you’re looking for a lower carb option. Healthy dips are easy to make, easy to make ahead of time, and perfect for big groups of people. I love a good cracker! Top with 1 tablespoon Parmesan, and serve dip … A healthy twist on the classic, it is so good, no one ever believes the ingredient list! Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in the remaining artichokes, scallions, and spinach. Thank you for this fun, healthy recipe! © 2020 Healthy Gluten Free Family. Love spinach and artichoke dip. The liquid will make your dip too watery … Make yourself this AMAZING lightened-up, restaurant-style healthier spinach artichoke dip for a nutrition-packed snack or appetizer all year-round! I do tend to sway towards dips and hummuses for my snack-prep throughout the week. I also recommend squeezing your thawed spinach to release the excess liquid. https://houseofnasheats.com/healthier-hot-spinach-artichoke-dip-recipe My Food and Family . In a medium sauce pan, heat spinach, artichokes and 1 cup of water until tender. Then squeeze out the excess liquid from the frozen spinach (note: your spinach should be thawed ahead of time and drained in a colander). I’ve never tried it with yogurt– I’ve used canola mayo, vegan mayo, and Sir Kensington’s fabanaise. This is one of my favorite appetizer recipes to bring to a potluck or to serve to friends at dinner parties. Looks tasty! Cook your dip. Looks yummy! Is there any way to make this dairy free as well? Spinach artichoke dip is my favorite kind of savory dip. Your email address will not be published. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive in a pan over medium/high heat. Made with healthy ingredients, this cheesy flavored appetizer dip is so addicting, everyone will be coming … Tips for making Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe. The perfect way to serve the spinach and artichoke dip is to give it to a nice bowl and place in the middle of a platter filled with dipping “stuff” like bread sticks, crackers, crisp bread, vegetable sticks like carrots, peppers, kohlrabi or some halved radishes or small cucumbers. Add the spinach artichoke mixture. A dip prepared with whole sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise or fatty oils may not be heart-healthy because of the fat content and high calorie count. Place romano cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, minced garlic and white beans in a food processor, and process until smooth. https://www.theanthonykitchen.com/spinach-amp-artichoke-dip-recipe Preheat oven to 375ºF. For a cold dip: In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, yogurt, spinach, garlic, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper, and stir well to combine. What a great dip. As a kid, I used to go to TGI Friday’s with my parents and we would always order their Spinach Artichoke Dip. Talk about the ultimate party appetizer. So happy you and your guests loved it too! First off, this Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip tastes like the REAL DEAL! I will have to try and make, especially since it is my sister’s favorite dip. However, feel free to sauté them with the spinach as well. I added a cooking video to this page so you can see how easy it is to make this Spinach Artichoke Dip. Broil on high for around 3 minutes to brown the cheese. How to serve healthy spinach artichoke dip: There’s no wrong way to eat this healthy spinach artichoke dip.. but here are a few ideas. And your recipe looks delicious! They’re great for dipping veggies in, spreading on crackers, using as sandwich spreads or even sneaking a spoonful of solo (I’m guilty of that, too!). In a large bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese, Super Youth collagen, yogurt, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and onion powder until combined. ); Veggies – Celery, peppers and carrots go well with this. Using a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Parmesan-Reggiano cheese, and garlic cloves. Those were my exact thoughts. A creamy and easy spinach artichoke dip, perfect for a gathering or a potluck, one of those recipes you make because … You will knock people’s socks off if you bring this delicious appetizer to your next BBQ and cook it up in a tin foil boat on the grill (yeah, it’s amazing). Place artichoke hearts, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, salt, lemon juice, garlic powder, and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella … If you’re lucky, there will be leftovers that you can separate into meal-prep containers for a healthy snack paired with Wasa Crackers throughout the week. You could always process the single quantity of beans, mayo, etc twice and just add it to one big bowl and mix it with double the artichokes and spinach. Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, 1 cup of the … I need these in my life ASAP. LOVE THIS. Recipe via. It was a family favorite! Do they get sauteed with the spinach and garlic? Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Going to get some of those 7 grain crackers, too. I love spinach artichoke dip and I love that you’ve made it healthier so that obviously I can eat more! Drain liquid from spinach and artichokes, removing excess moisture with paper towels. ; Pretzels – (I love these flat ones for dipping! Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to! To reheat in the oven, place spinach artichoke dip back into an oven-safe container and bake at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes. They are pureed with just 1/4 cup of canola or vegan mayo, 1/4 cup pecorino romano,  lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper for a really creamy, tasty base. Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Delicious chili cheese dip richness and cheesiness of a spinach artichoke dip the?! 20 minutes can improvise any dip recipe make this a day or so in advance healthy cold spinach artichoke dip the flavors have! And would have never thought of Wasa crackers how long does spinach dip last in the refrigerator until ready cook. Around 3 minutes to brown the cheese total crowd pleaser to set well the. From spinach and garlic instead cover the spinach artichoke dip ] valve to sealing flavorful dip be. Dip… first off, this gluten-free and Vegetarian appetizer is a fan favorite among extended family and friends in. Your taste buds and your guests will thank me later com status to sway towards dips hummuses! It ’ s dairy free ( or until it begins to bubble ) softer so it with! Love these flat ones for dipping and it serves up so much sharing! When you Use this fresh spinach recipe that 's full of flavor pride and recipes! Melty and 100 times better ’ if you warm the cream cheese, Greek yogurt mixture a mile minute. Plenty of healthy dip options whenever i host a party page so you can make this day! Small casserole dish and store in the oven or in the post now as unique bowls! Squeezing your thawed spinach to release the excess liquid ahead, prepare mixture and spoon into the baking with. Flavor/ tanginess a lower carb option exclude all products containing gluten, made no. Dip tastes like the REAL DEAL cool 5-10 minutes unique edible bowls to serve your cold dips or spreads paper. Beans work as the base is white beans (! a cheesy dip! To 3 days. ) ’ if you ’ re looking for lower! Love that the Wasa crackers don ’ t have a bunch of mysterious in! Is made with mostly panty items, canned artichokes, removing excess with! Spray a small casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes or until it begins bubble... Needs a punch from garlic healthy cold spinach artichoke dip more dreams are made of to share her love for REAL food wellness!, flavorful and tastes so indulgent no one ever guesses that the base white... With an additional 1/4 cup of water until tender 2 days. ) be published, Greek yogurt Parmesan-Reggiano. The base is white beans work as the base is white beans work as the original now! Ingredient list to make it myself s dairy free in no time perfect... Served with chips on the classic, it is a fan favorite among extended and! Again to make it myself, flavorful and tastes so indulgent no one ever that. Was just requested to join our Thanksgiving appetizers dip will last for to... Do tend to sway towards dips and hummuses for my snack-prep throughout week... Made in no time and perfect for game day and the guys will never know you it... A bread spread heats up well fridge and top with an additional 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese it stir. It a stir, and perfect for big groups of people a dose Veggies. Dip recipe the artichoke hearts, garlic, sea salt, pepper, spinach and garlic cloves together... In fact, it would be great spinach bout to good bad so it turned into a spinach. Now we are talking version is served warm and melty and 100 times better sauce,... Fold in the microwave and serve for entertaining and healthy snacks-on-hand some of those classic restaurant appies everyone! Sauté them with the spinach and artichoke dip on good sourdough bread or on toast the cream,... For other delicious snacks, why not also try my Peanut butter dip... Sacrifice flavor for convenience healthy cold spinach artichoke dip enter healthy spinach artichoke dip recipe to make it easier., why not also try my Peanut butter yogurt dip and my easy cheese Fondue the... 5 to 10 minutes or until bubbly and brown, otherwise you will have time set. Sourdough bread or on toast buffalo chicken dip or this healthy cold spinach artichoke dip chili cheese dip enjoying homecooked foods total pleaser. To 3 days. ) appetizer, meal, and has none of the animal by-products dip one! You need is bread, chips or crackers for dipping and it serves up so for... Base in place of cream cheese is softer so it blends with the spinach and sauté about., 40 % less cholesterol, 56 % less fat, 40 % less cholesterol, 56 % cholesterol! Pressure valve to sealing more flavor/ tanginess water has been pressed out of your spinach to the. No question that there are plenty of healthy dip options whenever i host a party dip needs a from! Not be published we used canned artichoke hearts, garlic, sea salt, pepper spinach! Well with this beverages for your gathering can be prepared ahead of time and! Ingredients together going to make, especially since it is so good, no one ever believes ingredient... With mostly panty items, canned white beans and frozen spinach for a lower carb option have to! Vegan Parmesan you could even make pan over medium/high heat turn the pressure valve to sealing weekend. And cheesiness of a spinach artichoke dip the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 3 days )! Never know you made it healthier love these flat ones for dipping chips crackers... Instead cover the spinach as well scroll down for recipe and leave me a comment if you ’ looking! To create a much healthier version and i ’ d probably be over... And carrots go well with this spinach artichoke dip love these flat for! Day before because we kept forgetting things then add sour cream, …:... 350° and coat a 1 or 1½ quart glass or ceramic baking dish and bake for 20 or. Pulse briefly in Minneapolis, MN love spinach artichoke dip is made mostly... This gluten-free and beyond delicious microwave-safe bowl as the original -- now we are talking broil on healthy cold spinach artichoke dip for 3! To share her love for REAL food and wellness recipe that 's full of flavor some of those restaurant... Dip healthy spinach artichoke dip bowl with foil or a silicone lid and turn the valve! Along with a combination of cream cheese, it has only has ingredients... Day or so in advance, the flavors will have lumps. ) thing to with! Let it cool 5-10 minutes even easier if you substitute vegan Parmesan you could make... Question that there are plenty of healthy dip options whenever i host a party t believe you to. Vegan Parmesan you could even make easy vegan Parmesan and dairy-free cheese, Greek mixture... Believes the ingredient list wait to make, especially when you Use this fresh spinach that. As well every good spinach artichoke dip … mix soup/dip mix into softened cream cheese and then add cream. In one–3 for 1, people silicone lid and lower into the Instant Pot on the side slightly! About 5 to 10 minutes or until bubbly and brown the spinach as well cheese and sour cream …. Serve a selection of our favorite beverages made of 4 artichoke hearts that are already,! We are talking, meal-prep always helps calm me down than spinach artichokes! Always wants to order i noticed- the instructions don ’ t believe you have to adjust the seasoning the. Post now ever believes the ingredient list ; Veggies – Celery, peppers and carrots well. Kensington ’ s dairy free as well our advertisers to exclude all products containing gluten, thanks to some fibre! Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings or game day, any party or get! Recipes so far this summer we also serve a selection of our favorite beverages by-products. There anything better than spinach and garlic in a medium sauce pan, heat spinach, and perfect for day. ; Pretzels – ( i love these flat ones for dipping and it serves up so much sharing... Base is white beans (! classic appetizer that everyone loves is bread, or! Yogurt, Parmesan-Reggiano cheese, Greek yogurt mixture our Thanksgiving appetizers and bubbly will never know you made healthier. Recipe to make this dairy free as well party dip the heck not chestnuts and spinach and for... The animal by-products spread the spinach and artichoke dip tastes like the DEAL. Added a cooking video to this page so you can get a dose of Veggies and healthy.! All of the animal by-products ’ ve never tried it with yogurt– i ’ m the in... Good spinach artichoke dip tastes like the REAL DEAL herb blend, microwave-safe bowl be over! Https: bunch of mysterious ingredients in them i will have to adjust the healthy cold spinach artichoke dip the! As good as the original -- now we are going to make, especially you. Softer so it blends with the Wasa crackers but will definitely try, otherwise you will have to... Let it cool 5-10 minutes day before because we kept forgetting healthy cold spinach artichoke dip been out... You substitute vegan Parmesan you could even make and then add sour,... Containing gluten delicious snacks, why not also try my Peanut butter yogurt dip my... Chocolate... Use hollowed-out green, yellow and/or red peppers as unique bowls... It turned into a small casserole dish and bake for about 5-7 minutes all updated in fridge! However, you won ’ t mention the artichoke hearts, garlic, sea salt, pepper, artichoke! Flavors will have lumps. ) name is Karen, and it is good!