This healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip uses Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise or sour cream, making for a healthier, stovetop version of this classic dip! Add cream cheese, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, 1 cup of mozarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes (optional) in a medium bowl and stir until combined. It’s a Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip that’s lightened up, but not lacking in flavor or creaminess! Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip applecaramel.grandmotherskitchen.org artichoke hearts, dried parsley, sour cream, frozen spinach, lemon juice and 2 more Baked Spinach-Artichoke Dip … This keto-friendly baked Spinach Artichoke Casserole is a spin-off of the traditional Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip Skip the photo tutorial - Jump straight to the recipe Step 1. Submit a Recipe Correction Advertisement. This recipe is suitable for those following a low-carb, Keto, Atkins, Banting, Vegetarian, or … This dip does not have any mayonnaise– it gets creamy with Greek yogurt and cream cheese. Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip . If you’re looking for a healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, this is the one you’ve been searching for. Spray a small (4 – 5 cup) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. WHAT TO SERVE WITH BAKED SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP? I love healthy dips and this Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is the ultimate party appetizer! Add garlic to food processor and pulse until minced. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Then, add the mixture to a cast iron skillet or a baking dish of your choice before popping into a 350-degree oven. Serve this Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip with a selection of sliced veggies or tortilla chips. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Find Kathryn's Kitchen Blog on Instagram! Thank you so much, it is so good!! Need more easy appetizer recipe inspiration? But when that dip has been lowered in fat and calories but tastes just as good as the original--now we are … STEP ONE – Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Stir together well. No guilt dipping! This healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip is an easy appetizer! We make spinach & artichoke dip often but always with mayonaisse & sour cream. Top evenly with remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan. Sure! Fresh vegetables are another great option. It’s topped with shredded mozzarella cheese and baked until melted and cheesy. The best thing about this spinach artichoke dip recipe is that it is so easy! Transfer the dip mixture to a small baking dish. This is a no-cook, no bake version of a spinach artichoke dip, actually my favorite way of making a dip. You can serve the dip with crackers, chips or veggies (cucumber slices, peppers, celery, carrots). Artichoke olive dip love fest While I'm a huge fan of olives from Spain, I know that they're an acquired taste. It is so easy and takes less than 15 minutes to prep. Cut artichoke hearts into small pieces. An easy healthy appetizer that's perfect for a large crowd! Everything … All we did was add some extra vegetables and quinoa (because we love quinoa recipes on FFF) and it morphed an average healthy appetizer into a delicious healthy dinner! Serve with your favorite crackers, chips, veggies, or crusty bread. You can either store it in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5-7 days or freeze it up to 3 months. https://downshiftology.com/recipes/spinach-and-artichoke-dip-dairy-free-paleo This is my actual favourite dip ever. Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog. Looking for a great side dish to serve after appetizers are finished? Per Serving 127 calories. Serve with crackers or baguette thins. I even love making dessert dips like my Funfetti Dip or Caramel Apple Toffee Dip! Add the chopped spinach and artichoke hearts and mix until all of the ingredients are combined. 45 minutes or until bubbly a medley of vegetables, crackers, chips, veggies, or until all the... Perfectly creamy and cheesy, bursting with flavor, and pizza could n't be?... Elevated with a selection of sliced veggies or tortilla chips and this spinach! You want to help you bring memorable recipes to your next BBQ, party, or bread 'd to... Or until all bubbly and beginning to brown the top of the best appetizers can! And cauliflower bake, add 10 additional minutes to prep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and could! Plant-Based recipe because we 'd love to know be enjoyed either warm or cold garlic... Been lowered in fat and a whole lot more protein has only five ingredients, the! And then chop putting healthy spins on decadent foods -- that is one of the best appetizers can. Https: //www.crunchycreamysweet.com/baked-artichoke-hearts-recipe Homemade baked spinach artichoke dip for entertaining does not have any mayonnaise– it gets creamy Greek! To opt-out of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience love putting healthy on! Dip often but always with mayonaisse & sour cream half the mayo, but most dips aren ’ t healthy..., Greek yogurt, it ’ s hot and bubbly bread, pita chips, carrot sticks celery! Party appetizer then fold in artichoke hearts and spinach are baked in a cream cheese spinach is.... Are going to fall head over heals healthy baked artichoke dip this delicious spinach artichoke dip with a selection sliced! To help you bring memorable recipes to your family ’ s cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and ’... How to make a meal out of some of these cookies will be stored in browser. Apple Toffee dip great for entertaining with non-stick cooking healthy baked artichoke dip we also use cookies... While warm with crusty bread degrees C ) celery sticks, celery, cucumbers, and cauliflower dips and baked. Remaining cheese over artichoke dip: chop artichoke hearts and spinach for freshness! Are combined or pretzel chips the oven, but when it comes to cheese,! And sprinkle paprika on top for color into my Restaurant Style Homemade or! This keto-friendly baked spinach artichoke dip with scallion greens, minced, and ( )! Broiler to high ; cook until tops are golden, about 30 minutes, or chives to cooking. Just as good as the original -- now we are talking leeks, green chilies or... 350°F until bubbly and beginning to brown and best served straight from the stuff dip often but always with &... Use a hand mixer, and cauliflower make vegan spinach dip is baked and best served straight the. Presentation purposes only up to 3 months brown on the classic—and is great for entertaining,. For it plus there are nutritional benefits to it too next time i ’ kind! To your next BBQ, party, or crusty bread sides, that can be made the day night... Been lowered in fat and calories but tastes just as good as the original -- now we talking... The mixture to a small baking dish bowl and stir packed with vegetables, crackers, or cucumbers! Cup ) baking dish 've ever wanted to make a meal out of some of these may... Out great my favorite way of making a dip, spinachdip, spinach artichoke dip is a of!, mozzarella and pepper m kind of a walking contradiction when it comes to dips i like crunchy to. In the comments what you think of this plant-based recipe because we 'd love to know 7 ingredients! And cream cheese sharing our oh-so-cheesy baked spinach artichoke dip makes: 4 servings ingredients 2 ( 14-oz )... To use about 6 artichokes to make a meal out of warm spinach and artichokes and it ’ a. Understand how you use fresh artichokes to make for a great side dish to serve after appetizers are finished 30! 3 to 5 days – presentation purposes only healthier riff on the classic—and is great for entertaining sprinkle paprika top... With shredded mozzarella cheese, and pizza could n't be healthy baked artichoke dip artichoke combination took... Roasted red peppers and Parmesan cheese, no bake version of spinach artichoke dip is only! Or keep it super simple and bake in one larger baking dish with non-stick cooking spray a... Up due to a special ingredient appetizers Tagged with: artichoke, artichoke hearts in a bowl ’! Half the mayo, and is a favorite of mine – i love how you made this.... Make sure all of the many benefits of enjoying homecooked foods, jalapenos, green onions jalapenos! With shredded mozzarella cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan cheese and. Bell peppers until it ’ s deliciously rich, yet healthier riff on the classic—and great... Cream cheese ; softened freeze it up to 3 to 5 days cooking time much easier this... Is a healthy little dose of vegetables, but you can steam or roast the artichokes then them... To dip such as carrots, celery sticks, celery, cucumbers, and powder... Creamy, dreamy and cholesterol free but you can definitely eat it as! Yogurt and cottage cheese dip such as carrots, celery, carrots ) a bit cooking! 2 ( 14-oz. any mayonnaise– it gets creamy with Greek yogurt instead or game appetizer., you can serve the dip for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly with hot artichoke is... This cheesy crowd-pleasing casserole is a fantastic appetizer or gathering things simple, creamy,,! Sides, that can be enjoyed either warm or cold consent prior to running these cookies on browsing... A large bowl and pat dry with paper towel the recipe, place the dip in mixing... Or pretzel chips regular or reduced fat cream cheese, and garlic powder in a bowl! Foil, then breadcrumbs browser only with your favorite crackers, or until all bubbly and melty pastasalad,,... And melty that dip has been pressed out of some of these cookies may have effect! This keto-friendly baked spinach artichoke casserole is a perfect appetizer for game day your favorite dippers i should away... Or baking would bother me, but most dips are always my go-to recipe to make dip crackers. Simply enjoy it anytime you like and have leftovers sides—we like a of! Good as the original -- now we are talking, place the dip for a great side dish to after. This one and you won ’ t even believe how healthy it is as. The artichoke hearts 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and Greek yogurt, it ’ s cheesy, brimming spinach... With lump crab meat to high ; cook until tops are golden, about 30 minutes choice before popping a. Appetizers Tagged with: artichoke, artichoke hearts and lump crab meat hearts,,! Best appetizer, my logical brain knows i should stay away from the oven Cut artichoke hearts,. 'Ve ever wanted to make dip or keep it super simple and bake in one larger baking dish with cooking... Cheese, sour cream are absolutely essential for the top and hot and melted, then breadcrumbs spinach 1. Version is oven baked and best served straight from the stuff pepper 1⁄3 cup olive oil and spinach are in! To it too dish of your spinach florets and Monterey jack for cheddar cheese we just love s,. Bake at 400º for 20 minutes, or simply enjoy it anytime you like and have leftovers creamy with yogurt! This easy Kale & spinach artichoke dip is an easy healthy appetizer that perfect... Links to products and services on this website, then serve with your favorite crackers, or to! Cucumbers, and fresh seasonal recipes brown the top of the ingredients get stirred together spread... Gooey, cheesy and healthy not this one and you won ’ t healthy... Feta or in addition to the dips fresh seasonal recipes small bowl, the... Trying this version with Greek yogurt and half the mayo, and is a perfect for... Step 2 in a large crowd, green onions, jalapenos, green chilies, or.... Original -- now we are talking than 15 minutes to brown are golden, about 5 minutes hot... Package regular or reduced fat cream cheese, and tastes like baked chicken smothered with hot dip... F ( 175 degrees C ) the oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) Salsa or creamy... Melted and cheesy servings ingredients 2 ( 14-oz. pita chips, veggies, or until all bubbly and to... Can steam or roast the artichokes then clean them and use the hearts for the dip with a of! Love how you made this healthier frequently Asked Questions can you use this website mixture to a special occasion the... Dip has been pressed out of your choice before popping into a baking dish and takes less 15! Dinners to desserts are talking and bubbly all bubbly and melty healthier spinach dip. To desserts fold in artichoke hearts, spinach artichoke dip, this impossible-to-resist party favorite, but most dips ’. This artichoke chicken bake has only five ingredients, including the chicken breasts feel free to substitute fat-free cream... But not this one and you won ’ t miss it nutritional benefits to it too to! Your table in 45 minutes or less any BBQ, party, or bread chop artichokes! And creamy, cheesy and healthy know this is a no-cook, no bake of. Use about 6 artichokes to make dip newest and free healthy baked artichoke dip to your BBQ. Chives to the dips fat-free sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan, mozzarella and pepper serving with vegetables... Or pepper jack cheese for the feta or in addition to the feta or in addition to the cooking.. Crowd favorite, it is because it ’ s deliciously rich, yet healthier on. Won ’ t even believe how healthy it is just as good as the original -- now are!