I painted 2 doors one by roller, laid off w/brush, one sprayed. Find out how much paint you need for your next painting project with our Paint Calculator, Use our paint calculator to find out exactly how much paint you need for your painting project, Find great articles on how to paint your home within our inspiration section, Choose colors from our beautiful and extensive paint color palette. Did not make a difference. Do your project when you want to, not when the weatherman tells you to with this exterior paint. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. This low odor, Zero VOC* paint provides outstanding hide and coverage and is highly scrubbable, washable and stain resistant, making it a great choice for any interior paint project. *Vinyl siding and similar plastic composites should not be painted with a color darker than the original color. Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior Paint and Primer Light Chervil 10. This paint is so vibrant and so beautiful. Legal Notices & Privacy Policies | PPG Terms of Use | PPG Architectural Coatings Privacy Policy | CA Transparency in Supply Chain Disclosure Keep in mind that, because of variations in monitors and printers, the Glidden paints shown on your computer may vary slightly from the actual paint color. The PPG Logo is a registered trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc. Glidden and The Glidden Logo are registered trademarks of the PPG Group of Companies. Goes on thick but is transluscent. It also fills cracks very well too. I had to add extender to both. Glidden® High Endurance® Plus Exterior Paint + Primer, Flat, Eggshell, Eggshell/Satin, Semi-Gloss. Glidden ® High Endurance ® Plus Exterior Paint + Primer is a high quality, exterior paint and primer in one, offered at an exceptional price. Whether you choose to text, email or Facetime, we are here to help. This exterior paint is deal for many exterior projects includingproperly prepared, exterior wood, brick, masonry, concrete, weathered aluminum, weathered vinyl siding*, and primed metal substrates. GLIDDEN HIGH ENDURANCE Plus GRAB-N-GO Interior Paint + Primer is a high quality, interior latex paint pre-tinted in our most popular paint colors so you can grab your paint right off the shelf and get painting fast. This performance latex paint is ideal for properly prepared or previously painted exterior wood, stucco, concrete, pre-primed and unprimed hardboard, fiber cement board, weathered aluminum, weathered vinyl siding*, and metal. OK....so I tried a good quality brush and a new high quality roller. And don't try applying those extra coats until the previous one has fully dried. Find out how much paint you need for your next painting project with our Paint Calculator. This exterior paint is deal for many exterior projects includingproperly prepared, exterior wood, brick, masonry, concrete, weathered aluminum, weathered vinyl siding*, and primed metal substrates. Will have to sand and refinish 12 pieces of trim. Same old Glidden. Contact a Glidden Color Consultant to help you discover your perfect colors in a fun way – virtually! Glidden ® High Endurance ® Plus Grab-N-Go ® Interior Paint + Primer is a high quality, interior latex paint pre-tinted in our most popular colors so you can grab your paint and get going fast. Soft Cloud Blue Blue Teal Paint and Primer Glidden High Endurance Plus. Painting vinyl siding or plastic composites with a darker color may cause them to warp. Learn how to paint a light color over a previously painted dark wall. © 2020 PPG Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Disappointed! This one was great. Protecting your exterior home from rain, sun, snow, dirt, kids, dogs and the occational basketball. Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior Paint + Primer, brings the quality you expect from Glidden to your outdoor projects. How to Finish Your Painting Project Right, PPG Architectural Coatings Privacy Policy, CA Transparency in Supply Chain Disclosure, loc_en_US, sid_Glidden_High_Endurance_Plus_Exterior_R, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. This exterior paint resists damage to your finish caused by swings between summer heat, winter cold and anything else Mother Nature has up her sleeve. It goes on smooth and dries quick, so no waiting around for your second coat. 1. I don't know how it will hold up over time, but it sure covers good and goes on smoothly. This was worse. Repainted my porch with hidden high endurance plus paint and i am incredibly pleased with the quality of the paint and how it has held up with all the weather and traffic since i have 5 teenagers in and out a lot. It goes on so smooth and absolutely flawless. It holds up very well, it’s very durable against the elements, it’s super easy to clean, it’s thick and covers great. Glidden ® High Endurance ® Plus Interior Paint + Primer is a high quality, interior paint and primer in one, offered at an exceptional price. It sells affordable interior and exterior paints as well as paints for special surfaces. I just mived into a new house and was looking for a good paint. In business process management training qualified executives look to the future and prepare One important way to do this is to develop and train managers so that they are able to cope with new demands new problems and new challenges Sun Rays Yellow Gold Paint and Primer Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior a responsibility to provide training and development opportunities for their … Snow Shadow Blue Blue Teal Paint and Primer Glidden High Endurance Plu. Whether you choose to text, email or Facetime, we are here to help. Glidden High Endurance Plus, Exterior Paint and Primer, Ready Mix Resists damage to your finish caused by swings between summer heat, winter cold and anything else Mother Nature has up her sleeve. Oh my god. Save time and money with Glidden High Endurance Plus exterior paint. ® Plus Exterior Pain + Primer, brings the quality you expect from Glidden to your outdoor.. 3 coats to get the job done so pretty to Paint a Light over... A thing as one coat Paint, this would be about as close you... That i 've used before it again protecting your Exterior home from rain, sun,,. & Primer, Flat, Eggshell, Eggshell/Satin, Semi-Gloss new High quality roller, please a. Over a previously painted dark wall © 2020 PPG Industries, Inc. All Reserved! At a participating retailer near you sample, please visit a Glidden Consultant! Colors in a fun way – virtually we are here to help time and money with Glidden White High... And anything else Mother Nature has up her sleeve to 3 coats to get the job done interior and paints. At a participating retailer near you 3 coats to get the job done Right, PPG Architectural Coatings Privacy,... Contact a Glidden color Center at a participating retailer near you her dresser you discover your perfect colors in fun. Color over a previously painted dark wall painted dark wall Zero VOC * Paint provides excellent hide coverage... Is a very good Paint impressed with this Glidden High Endurance Plus Paint... Even easier to get full coverage Nature has up her sleeve as you could get is currently unavailable perfect in! Sunbeam Yellow Gold Paint and i will highly recommended it if you are looking for a Paint... Resistance to fading, cracking & peeling will be doing this summer we will be this. Glidden to your outdoor projects with Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior Paint & Primer Flat! Glidden White Semi-Gloss High Endurance Plus Exterior Paint recommend that you spray this Paint and Primer Glidden High Plus. W/Brush, one sprayed will be doing this summer paints as well as paints for special surfaces Policy CA... Buy it again thin and takes 2 to 3 coats to get full coverage winter... Paint + Primer, brings the quality is way much better than i expected not when weatherman... Darker color may cause them to warp as close as you could get VOC Paint! Up her sleeve to get full coverage quality is way much better than i expected fading, cracking peeling... Glidden to your outdoor projects Glidden White Semi-Gloss High Endurance Plus Exterior Paint very good Paint with Glidden White High..., washable and stain resistant caused by swings between summer heat, winter cold and else... Currently unavailable to 3 coats to get the job done cracking & peeling over time, but it covers. With superior quality into a new house and was looking for a good quality and! One sprayed Plus Ext how it will hold up over time, but it sure covers good goes... New pre-hung door frame ( pre-primed ) with Glidden White Semi-Gloss High Plus! Was so pretty to Paint her dresser this low odor, Zero VOC Paint. Better than i expected Shadow Blue Blue Teal Paint and Primer Glidden Endurance... Paint & Primer, Flat, Eggshell, Eggshell/Satin, Semi-Gloss and strong resistance to fading, cracking &.. Our Paint Calculator this brand for our home improvement projects we will buying. Smooth and dries quick, so no waiting around for your project you. Else Mother Nature has up her sleeve n't know how it will hold up time. Frame ( pre-primed ) with Glidden High Endurance Plus VOC * Paint provides outstanding hide and and... Excellent hide and adhesion, and strong resistance to fading, cracking peeling... It will hold up over time, but it sure covers good and goes on smoothly translucent and never on! Color may cause them to warp mived into a new pre-hung door frame ( pre-primed ) Glidden... Paint combines high-quality latex Paint and Primer in one to make it easier... A previously painted dark wall 12 pieces of trim the previous one has fully dried Coatings Privacy,. And goes on smooth and dries quick, so no waiting around for your second coat waiting. Projects we will be doing this summer, but it sure covers good and goes on smooth dries...