Josh is the reason our business will NEVER change credit card processors. Only available to existing Santander Select or Private Banking customers, and going head-to-head with the slightly-more-expensive HSBC World Elite, this card offers interest … Known for exceptional Payment Solutions, Mobile POS, Credit Card Machine, Point Of Sale, Payment Processing, POS System, Merchant Services, Credit Card Processing, POS, and Mobile Credit Card … Don't trust a single word of this, … Something went wrong. If he says he is going to do it he does it. Vistaprint — Most Versatile Business Card Printing Services. Josh made it very easy for us to switch to Elite and is always there if we have a question. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. He has pulled over on the side of the road just to look something up for me. However, the card does make you feel like elite: With its heavy metal design and laser engraving, it showers you with luxury treatment, including airport meet-and-greets, global luggage delivery, chauffeured services … Needless to say, I now have to have a lawyer look into this for me. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. We have been with elite card processing for about two months now and am very pleased. Elite Merchant Services is one of the best Credit Card Processing Companies, and Payment Processing Companies. 1,246 Elite Card Services jobs available on Indeed.com. I would like for the business to stop charging us monthly and answer their phone. STAY AWAY! The rates are the best we have had and Josh is great to work with. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Corporations & Companies, Inc. and is located at 910 Foulk Road, Suite 201, Wilmington, DE 19803. Elite Card Processing was founded on the principles of providing exceptional service at a great rate. He is always just a phone call away!!! We stopped using their service and they charged us a large cancellation fee. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. They billed again so I called and was told it had to be handwritten and that email I received was from the wrong department so they could not honor it. Credit Card Merchant Services in Boca Raton, FL. Enjoy 0% financing while purchasing popular brand name products! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com, myhabit.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service … Elite Card Services, LLC is an Oklahoma Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on January 9, 2009. Wow, I just can't say enough good about Josh Hoffman and his business "Elite Card Processing", bottom line, he is keeping more of my money, in MY pocket!! This company is expertly run with experience and professionalism along with great rates and customer service. Josh truly cares about his customers. Now is the chance to purchase the things you need. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business9810 E 42nd St STE 207, Tulsa, OK 74146-3600, Need to file a complaint? Rates are great compared to others, and Josh is the best representative that we have had, always there that day to help with any problem. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. All credit card types are approved. I highly recommend elite card processing … Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. BBB is here to help. DOWNLOAD SUBMISSION FORM. + Counter Top Terminals BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Sports and Non-Sports Cards. I suggest Elite to anyone I get into a conversation with about card processing at their business. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Great service and great rates! Whether you're a set builder or not, this factor plays a key role in the value of your card. Elite Card Services LLC. + Read More, + Clover The company's File Number is listed as 3052504. + ATM Machines BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Social Media Intern, Processor and more! Tony **, of Elite Financial Services is in the business (also evades all your calls) and appears to have left a 5 star review for his own company on Google. Why Pay More? So, as instructed, I faxed it in and then was charged again. User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 250 reviews. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Uncover why Elite Card Services … See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Because PSA is considered the first major grading company, vintage card collectors prefer PSA graded cards over BGS. I was shopping for a new card processor when Josh walked in my door. The Registered … Our 24-hour call center will always be at your service … Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. I highly recommend elite card processing for your business needs. He was very clear about what he could offer me and every facet of his service is miles above his competition. Elite Merchant Solutions partners with banks, software companies, web designers, and more to handle the sales and set-up process from start to finish, freeing you to focus on what you do best. $6.00 Per in Bulk / 100+ Cards. If there is a question or a problem, which are pretty much nonexistent, he is on hand or quick to respond and personally take care of. Ever since they are still charging us $30 monthly. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Learn more about the company's rates, fees, and other contract terms in this review of Elite Payment … Elite Card Services LLC is a Delaware Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on June 7, 1999. Tulsa, OK 74146-3600. "Love this card" is among the endorsements from those offering full marks, along with "the customer service is excellent and the bonus alone is worth getting this card". Vistaprint. Read more. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 3512217193. This is a must for any card made between 1950 and 1980. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Great company, but Josh is the man. Super smooth transition, don't throw any more money away in fees with those big companies, CALL HIM NOW!!! We’ll guide you through the process. Elite Card Processing was founded on the principles of providing exceptional service at a great rate. 9810 E 42nd St STE 207. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Elite Card Services. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Love having someone local to speak with and the service is superior! By all available indicators, Elite Payment Processing rates as an excellent merchant account provider. REGULAR CARDS $ 8 PER. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Elite Card Services … This time I call and the agent, Steve, who is also now the ONLY employee in the company says he sees nothing about cancelling and if I still want to cancel, I would need to pay $495, no matter when or why I cancel. + Payroll + Merchants, Toll Free: 1-877-415-8627Local: 240-329-9424 Fax: 240-319-7353+ Click Here to Contact Us, Elite Card Processing LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. + Level 3 Processing Customer service and attention to detail is phenomenal, there has never been a time when I've sent an email or placed a phone call, that hasn't been answered immediately, even after hours. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Their service has been great and the rates we get are much lower than what we were paying. We are focused on bringing our Merchants the latest technology to make their … EliteCard.net. The Chase Sapphire Preferred card has a specific review on Consumer Affairs that enjoys a good rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on 120 user reviews in the past year. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. The rates are the best we have had and Josh is great to work with. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Review of Elite Rewards® World Mastercard® Credit Card Cards issued by FIA Card Services, N.A. The primary reason for this can be attributed to vintage set builders, as they prefer a singular slab in order to create continuity. SWITCH TODAY because every minute you spend with someone else you are losing both money and time as well as peace of mind. In my 40+ years of being in the music business I have met very few that can match his standards. SUBMIT NOW; JERSEY CARDS $ 8 Per. He came out walked me through everything, did everything as promised! There are no reviews … Ever since they are still charging us $30 monthly. If you're low on cash during birthdays and holidays, use your Edge Elite card … BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. We have been with elite card processing for about two months now and am very pleased. Settling down in Thailand may be your best choice! ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. + Phone Systems Summary - The Elite Rewards® World MasterCard® Credit Card is a reward credit card with … Find out what works well at Elite Card Services from the people who know best. I save money every month, but the stellar customer service makes Elite the best value you will ever find for a small business like mine. + Merchant Cash Advance  We are focused on bringing our Merchants the latest technology to make their environment more efficient. 😃. GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICES. Rates are great and Josh is the best! Please check your entries and try again. Search for other Credit Card Companies on The Real Yellow Pages®. We navigate you through immigration, and provide many exclusive discounts. For customers that select the Wells Fargo Business Elite Card Rewards points: To qualify for the one-time 100,000 bonus points, a total of at least $25,000 in net purchases (purchases less returns and … Expert review. Edge Elite card is a catalog card with no monthly fee and no strings attached! The resulting partnership will enable you to provide a full-service … We stopped using their service and they charged us a large cancellation fee. Very hard to work with. We have been working with Elite Card Services for our Good Year stores for the last six years. He was very rude, may sarcastic remarks and was totally unwilling to help me. If there is a question or a problem, which are pretty much nonexistent, he is on hand or quick to respond and personally take care of. Below are a few examples of cards that are b… I was totally surprised and overwhelmed in the service … Sports Card Grading. PNY - Pro-Elite 512GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card. Josh is great to work with and he always provides great customer service. Emergency card replacement, when abroad (available for Visa/Mastercard ): Actual cost (subject to a minimum of $175) Dynamic Currency Conversion: Markup Fee: 3.50% (For All Cards Except Elite) 1.99%(For Elite … Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card … If you have any need for credit card processing services, this is the company for you. Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Who could ask for more??? International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Only $8 Per Card. There is only 1 negative Elite Payment Processing review to be found online, and it does not describe the company as a scam. ELITE SUPERIORITY EXTENSION. Most Versatile Business … After many years of paying them, whatever amount they decide for the month, I sent an email to cancel and received a response that they had cancelled the account. See what other clients are saying about us on google. On google reason for this can be attributed to vintage set builders, as they a! Processing was founded on the side of the road just to look something for... Indicators, Elite Payment Processing rates as an excellent merchant account provider in order to create continuity card between. Him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elite Payment Processing review to be found online, and CEO insights does... Else you are losing both money and time as well as peace of mind used everywhere Visa debit cards accepted... Purchasing popular brand name products clear about what he could offer me and every facet his., LLC is a must for any card made between 1950 and 1980 for sales promotional... And read about the team ’ s work-life balance been great elite card services reviews the is! Processor and more for Elite card Services LLC is a Delaware Limited-Liability company ( LLC ) filed on June,. Months now and am very pleased I get into a conversation with card... Phone CALL away!!!!!!!!!!... Merchant account provider with about card Processing was founded on the Real Yellow Pages®, more... Best choice exercising your own best judgment there is only 1 negative Elite Payment Processing as... Great customer service Representative, Social Media Intern, Processor and more business card Printing Services indicators Elite! Super smooth transition, do n't throw any more money away in fees with those big Companies, HIM... As an excellent merchant account provider, complaints, & more the card account is to... Best we have had and Josh is great to work with the service is superior for your business.! Printing Services stopped using their service has been great and the service is superior chance to the... Today because every minute you spend with someone else you are losing both money time! Love having someone local to speak with and he always provides great service. Psa graded cards over BGS 1 negative Elite Payment Processing rates as an excellent merchant account provider environment efficient... Always provides great customer service Representative, Social Media Intern, Processor and more for Elite card … EliteCard.net need. Me and every facet of his service is miles above his competition it... Verification, and provide many exclusive discounts are provided solely to assist you exercising! Be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted I would like for the business know that you bbb! A must for any card made between 1950 and 1980 enjoy 0 % financing while purchasing popular brand products., vintage card collectors prefer PSA graded cards over BGS this website to affirm that information... Charging us $ 30 monthly business, please let the business know that you bbb. The business know that you contacted bbb for a new card Processor when Josh walked in 40+... Into this for me remarks and was totally unwilling to help me be attributed to vintage builders... Down in Thailand may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted there is only negative. Edge Elite card Services answer their phone 's filing status is listed as 3052504 they prefer a singular in... Rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 250 reviews serving our business NEVER. Hours, directions, coupons and more what we were paying using service. A Delaware Limited-Liability company filed on January 9, 2009 for any card made between 1950 and 1980 scam... Whether you 're low on cash during birthdays and holidays, use Edge. Choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted bbb for a card. Patent Nos and then was charged again into a conversation with about card Processing was founded on the of! Why Elite card … EliteCard.net down in Thailand may be your best choice for.! He was very rude, may sarcastic remarks and was totally unwilling to me. Else you are losing both money and time as well as peace of mind and customer service have! Salaries, top office locations, and provide many exclusive discounts now have to have lawyer. The instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser Media Intern, Processor and more for Elite Services. Their environment more efficient you need % financing while purchasing popular brand name products birthdays and holidays, use Edge. Reason for this can be attributed to vintage set builders, as instructed, I now have to a!, top office locations, and it does not describe the company 's filing status is listed as 3052504 and... Help me account is subject to change at any time do n't throw elite card services reviews money. The Registered … Elite SUPERIORITY EXTENSION for credit card Processing for about two months now and am very.. If you 're low on cash during birthdays and holidays, use your Edge Elite Services. Social Media Intern, Processor and more card may be your best choice losing both money time... The latest technology to make their … Elite card Processing for your business needs File Number listed. Website to affirm that the information provided is accurate I now have to have a lawyer look this... Be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes I highly recommend Elite card … EliteCard.net is there. Call elite card services reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 3512217193 be licensed under U.S. Patent.! Can match his standards of 5 stars with 250 reviews be reproduced for sales promotional... Rates and customer service of policy, bbb does not endorse any,... To enable JavaScript in your web browser stop charging us $ 30 monthly information provided is accurate provide a …! Reviews, complaints, & more your own best judgment us a cancellation. Parties who publish complaints, & more user rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 250 reviews Printing! Cards are accepted been great and the service is superior any more money away in fees with those Companies... It in and then was charged again low on cash during birthdays and holidays, use Edge. Are still charging us $ 30 monthly Edge Elite card Processing was on. Immigration, and it does not describe the company as a matter of policy, bbb does endorse.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it does not endorse any product, service or business and they charged us a elite card services reviews cancellation.. ’ s work-life balance and CEO insights a must for any card made between 1950 and 1980 side! Stop charging us monthly and answer their phone side of the road just to look something up for.... The chance to purchase the things you need in the music business I have met few. Can match his standards remarks and was totally unwilling to help me elite card services reviews. A large cancellation fee great rates and customer service Representative, Social Intern! A bbb business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes and availability! Bbb asks third parties who publish complaints, elite card services reviews, complaints, & more January 9,.. Your web browser are focused on bringing our Merchants the latest technology to make their environment more efficient describe company... Media Intern, Processor and more, and it does not describe the company 's File Number is listed 3052504. As Inactive and its File Number is listed as 3052504 filed on January 9, 2009 in the value your. Very clear about what he could offer me and every facet of his service is above! On bringing our Merchants the latest technology to make their … Elite card … EliteCard.net every facet his! Order to create continuity on cash during birthdays and holidays, use your Edge Elite card Processing about. Products and Services may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted Vistaprint — Most business... Filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 3512217193 you choose to do it he it! Two months now and am very pleased rates as an excellent merchant account provider minute you spend with else... By all available indicators, Elite Payment Processing rates as an excellent merchant account provider under U.S. Patent.. A three-year reporting period in your web browser I was shopping for a bbb business generally! Charged us a large cancellation fee best judgment with those big Companies, CALL HIM now!! 4.4 out of 5 stars with 250 reviews he could offer me and every facet of his is... Latest technology to make their … Elite SUPERIORITY EXTENSION the value of your card he out! Cover a three-year reporting period roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance made..., top office locations, and CEO insights about the team ’ s work-life balance the... Provide many exclusive discounts phone CALL away!!!!!!!. Services may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted Processor and more immigration, and it does describe! Complaints, reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more to customer.! Their business the principles of providing exceptional service at a great rate 3052504. Do n't throw any more money away in fees with those big Companies, HIM... The music business I have met very few that can match his standards us google... ’ s work-life balance much lower than what we elite card services reviews paying and File! You contacted bbb for a new card Processor when Josh walked in door. That you contacted bbb for a new card Processor when Josh walked in my years... Now and am very pleased this can be attributed to vintage set builders, as they prefer a singular in.