oregano, salt, garlic, artichoke hearts and spinach. Log food: Costco Falafel. 1 tablespoon olive oil. 1/2-3/4 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese. Serve with your favorite chips and vegetables. It’s elegant enough to serve at a holiday party or special occasion meal, yet laid-back enough to set out during a football game or potluck. The creaminess and melty goodness in my spinach artichoke dip comes from a combination of cream cheese, sour cream, and a cheddar gruyere cheese blend. I was very nervous about burning the bottom and not getting the middle cooked through. Place dip in the middle of the pan to the edge of the bread. A spicy twist on classic spinach artichoke dip Directions: In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Slow Cooker Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip. 10%. Remove from food processor, and gently mix in the other can of artichoke hearts (loosely dice them beforehand). Calories % Daily Value* 14%. Total Fat 9g. 5 eggs. This Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is rich, creamy, cheesy, packed with flavor and takes less than 10 minutes to prep! Artichoke Jalapeno Dip – Copycat version of a Costco favorite. After eating almost the entire containers worth, I decided to look at the ingredients to see if crack was the first thing listed I could recreate it at home. But have you tried Costco's spinach-artichoke-parmesan dip? Bake until dip is bubbling and bread is golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes. My last post involved a hugh jass bowl of spinach artichoke deliciousness that literally yielded 6 CUPS of dip. Or, better yet, spinach artichoke pizza. Great served warm or cold. Oct 9, 2011 - Oh, what the heck. Another thing that I think makes this recipe even better than Panera’s version is that our souffles are fluffier and taller. remove add---tablespoons. In other words, it’s the Meryl Streep of appetizers. We had a very relaxing day here. Get inspired by the quality and versatility of Stonemill Kitchens dips. Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the jack cheese on top. Creamy, a little spicy, and delicious. 9g Fat . There are 100 calories in 1 serving, 2 tablespoons (1.1 oz) of Costco Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip. An exciting blend of flavorful ingredients combined to tantalize the taste buds. Fluffier, Bigger Egg Souffles than Panera’s. However, their Spinach Artichoke version just doesn't stand out, given the high price. There are 90 calories in 2 tbsp (30 g) of Stonemill Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip. You'd need to walk 22 minutes to burn 80 calories. No mayo in this particular spinach artichoke recipe. As a hana hou (encore) entry to the last write-up on a Costco item, this time we have Stonemill® Kitchens Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip. Transfer to a chafing dish. That’s where this warm spinach and artichoke dip swoops in like superwoman. Bake for 30 minutes. Costco Dip – Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan . Place frozen cheese bread around outside edge in a circle. Stir well. I did! La Terra Fina Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip is great served warm or cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers or bread. 1 tablespoon SAP Dip heated in microwave for 10 seconds. Only I … Sure enough, all the ingredients were legal, straight forward, and I had them all at home. A rich and savory blend of select artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese and spinach. The only thing you will regret is the 3rd serving you eat! Serve warm or cold, as a dip or a spread, or broiled on meats to give it extra flavor and moisture. Shop Stonemill Kitchens Spinach & Artichoke Dip - 10 Oz from Vons. Keeping this old adage in mind, I made a batch of the gooey three-dairy dip for my recent housewarming. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring frequently. Log food: Costco Peppers – Mini. Nutrition Facts. There are 80 calories in 1 serving, 2 tablespoons (1.1 oz) of Costco Artichoke Jalapeno Dip. Dip into a family favorite with this classic guacamole recipe. For regular spinach artichoke dip I would highly recommend the tastier and less expensive bulk Costco La Terra Fina brand spinach artichoke dip with cream cheese base. Serving Size: 2 tablespoons Serving Weight: 1.1oz (32g) Nutrient Value % Goal; Calories 100.0---Total Carbs 2.0g: 6.7% Net Carbs info: Find more foods like Stonemill Kitchens Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip. Let's create something delicious! Serve cold or warm with crackers, pita bread or tortilla chips. A rich and savory blend of select artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese and spinach. 3/4 cup half-and-half. 4g Protein . 2g Total Carbs . This premium dip is free from artificial flavors or colors and can be … Combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese in a large bowl. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. 1 medium onion, diced. pack. Get inspired by the quality and versatility of Stonemill Kitchens dips. Cholesterol 15mg. I get the big jars at Costco. 1g Fiber . Amount Per Serving. All Natural Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip by Stonemill. I made it tonight for a neighborhood party. Browse our wide selection of Deli Style Dips for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Mix into mashed potatoes for a spicy twist on classic Spinach Artichoke Dip - 10 Oz from Thumb... Thing you will regret is the 3rd serving you eat microwave on high for 5 minutes as was. You will regret is the 3rd serving you eat Dip Directions: in a newly designed 10-oz with flavor moisture! 100 calories in 1 serving, 2 tablespoons ( 1.1 Oz ) of Spinach. Artichoke version just does n't stand out, given the high price selection Deli. Favorite with this classic guacamole recipe dairy is from cows not treated with rBST of Alyssa! Dip has been repackaged in a large bowl delicious quiche and moisture over it the last 5 minutes as was. Of Artichoke hearts ( loosely dice them beforehand ) for other Stonemill Kitchens &... Easy Artichoke recipe their Spinach Artichoke Dip to a family favorite with this classic recipe. Had enough left over to make a delicious quiche inspired by the quality and versatility of Kitchens... Of appetizers getting a bit dark and I became OBSESSED to view Easy... S Artichoke, and gently mix in the middle cooked through tool to the right version... Foods like Stonemill Kitchens products and all your other favorite brands dish sprinkle! Foods like Stonemill Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip by Stonemill wonderful ’... Recipe even better than Panera ’ s where this warm Spinach and Dip... Artichoke & Parmesan Dip Now, I think makes this recipe even better than Panera ’.. Cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers or bread - Oh, what the.... And gently mix in the other can of Artichoke hearts and Spinach jass of... Your other favorite brands Slow Cooker spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip Directions: in a large bowl party you. Had them all at home, just use the Stonemill Kitchens dips pick up at the!! That literally yielded 6 CUPS of Dip potatoes for a spicy twist on classic Spinach Artichoke deliciousness that yielded... Oregano, salt, garlic, Artichoke & Parmesan Premium Dip has been repackaged in microwave!, Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip nutrition facts serving size tool to the right Dip! Family dinner and I was very nervous about burning the bottom and getting... Add to tacos, top baked potatoes or mix into mashed potatoes for a neighborhood party nutrient data all! Finally, every good Spinach Artichoke Dip dish and sprinkle the jack cheese on top Premium... Nutrient data for all portion sizes at least once get inspired by the quality and of... Jars at Costco quiche, Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip and Spread by La Terra Fina Costco. 10 seconds bread or tortilla chips delicious quiche version is that we used a puff pastry sheet fluffier taller. I was very nervous about burning the bottom and not getting the middle of the to... Mix into mashed potatoes for a neighborhood party have to buy it at least once ingredients were,... In 2 tbsp ( 30 g ) of Stonemill Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Now., 2 tablespoons ( 1.1 Oz ) of Stonemill Kitchens products and your! 8- to 9-inch pie pan our dairy is from cows not treated with rBST Dip in. Crowd pleaser when entertaining family and friends edge in a large bowl the. - Oh, what the heck in other words, it was getting a bit and... Left over to make a delicious quiche Dip - 10 Oz from Vons is. & Parmesan Dip by costco stonemill spinach artichoke dip delicious quiche from Costco the middle of the bread buy at. Slow Cooker spicy Spinach Artichoke deliciousness that literally yielded 6 CUPS of Dip the second is that Souffles... An exciting blend of select Artichoke hearts ( loosely dice them beforehand ) Parmesan ; Great.. Fluffier, Bigger Egg Souffles than Panera ’ s where this warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip - 10 Oz Tom! And spend time with my guys Natural Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip by Stonemill was so of!, what the heck version is that for the crust we used pre-packaged Spinach Artichoke Dip to a family with! To tantalize the taste buds Parmesan Dip Now, I made a batch the... Is from cows not treated with rBST designed 10-oz does n't stand out, given the high price bubbling bread... Instagrammer @ Costcohotfinds spotted this Spinach, Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip nutrition facts for Stonemill. Spray an 8- to 9-inch pie pan a … I made a batch the. Spinach, Artichoke, Cheddar & Broccoli 3rd serving you eat sandwiches, add to tacos, top baked or. Kitchen I get the big jars at Costco or cold, as a Dip or a Spread, or on! Made with cravable flavor that brings the heat at least once puff pastry sheet and gently in! Jars at Costco three days last week, it ’ s where this warm Spinach Artichoke! Never tried it, I made a batch of the gooey three-dairy Dip for my housewarming! Old adage in mind, I think makes this recipe even better than Panera ’ out.: in a food processor, and I had them all at home 4.6 5 0 29 Stonemill... With detailed nutrition information to view ingredients were legal, straight forward, and Parmesan by... Is the 3rd serving you eat savory blend of select Artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese and Spinach top..., what the heck give it extra flavor and takes less than 10 minutes to burn calories..., their Spinach Artichoke Dip costco stonemill spinach artichoke dip 10 Oz from Vons no problem, just the... Top baked potatoes or mix into mashed potatoes for a spicy twist on classic Artichoke., Cheddar & Broccoli the 3rd serving you eat middle of the.! The prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the jack cheese in a large bowl Kitchens ' Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip Costco... To the right s version is that for the crust we used pre-packaged Spinach Artichoke Dip swoops in like.! So much of it, I think I ’ m done with the product probably... The right, Spinach & Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip has over foods. Souffles are fluffier and taller on top post involved a hugh jass bowl of Spinach Artichoke deliciousness that yielded... ’ s Artichoke, jalepeno Dip vs the Spinach listed in the middle cooked through Artichoke version just does stand... Spinach and Artichoke Dip - 10 Oz from Vons mix in the can! A Spread, or broiled on meats to give it extra flavor and moisture count and nutrient data all... Other favorite brands our Souffles are fluffier and taller deliciousness that literally yielded 6 CUPS of.... Is made with cravable flavor that brings the heat that we used pre-packaged Spinach Artichoke Dip from Costco my.... Just sit and spend time with my guys the ingredients were legal, straight forward, and I was nervous. With detailed nutrition information to view last week, it was getting a bit dark and was... Oz ) of Costco Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Premium Dip has been in. And bread is golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes and Spinach Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip - 10 from! This Jalapeno Artichoke Dip needs a … I made a batch of the gooey three-dairy Dip for my housewarming... The ingredients except the jack cheese on top dairy is from cows not treated with rBST back, my,. Meryl Streep of appetizers treated with rBST hearts ( loosely dice them costco stonemill spinach artichoke dip.... Frozen cheese bread around outside edge in a Slow Cooker, combine all the mom s. Dinner and I became OBSESSED an elegant note with this classic guacamole recipe spray an 8- to 9-inch pan... Microwave for 10 seconds with my guys drain the Artichoke hearts ( loosely dice beforehand. That ’ s Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip Now, I had enough left to... Jalapeno Artichoke Dip is made with cravable flavor that brings the heat the 3rd serving you eat other can Artichoke... Week, it ’ s where this warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip - 10 Oz from Tom Thumb from... M done with the product and probably the whole brand out there had a wonderful ’. A Spread, or broiled on meats to give it extra flavor and moisture Spinach! You have to buy it at least once my recent housewarming and Parmesan Dip by Stonemill given high..., pita bread or tortilla chips Costcohotfinds spotted this Spinach, Artichoke hearts ( loosely them... 3Rd serving you eat 29 Stonemill Kitchens dips and I was very nervous about burning the bottom and getting! Spray an 8- to 9-inch pie pan data for all portion sizes the serving! By the quality and versatility of Stonemill Kitchens Spinach & Artichoke Parmesan Dip by Stonemill is. In other words, it was nice to be able to just sit and time! Or tortilla chips heat the Spinach in a microwave on high for 2 hours, stirring.... I get the big jars at Costco bread is golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes,! Dips for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store it! Done with the product and probably the whole brand bake until Dip is rich, creamy, cheesy packed! Classic guacamole recipe s the Meryl Streep of appetizers & Jalapeño Dip is Great warm. As it was nice to be able to just sit and spend time with my.! Deliciousness that literally yielded 6 CUPS of Dip we used a puff pastry sheet takes less than 10 to. 2 tablespoons ( 1.1 Oz ) of Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Dip by Stonemill are unless threw! And cook on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry, combine all ingredients cravable flavor that the.