Stir together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped nuts in a medium bowl. This is a super quick batter bread that is wonderfully moist and yummy! In a separate bowl, do the same with the crumb topping ingredients. Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. GREAT RECIPE! OMG, this is sooo delicious! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. It is packed with nutrients, low carb and you can … In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk and oil. Also, sometimes it takes mine 45 minutes, other times it takes 50 minutes. Bake the bread for 60 minutes or until a a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread … Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Bread is a great fall baking recipe. So the original recipe is an excellent basic one to which you can make your own changes. The ultimate cinnamon bread! To prepare the streusel, combine the four ingredients in a small bowl, using a pastry blender or two knives. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! That way I don't have burned stuff. This came out very good. GREAT recipe. Stir until just moistened. Just test it with a toothpick. To make the streusel topping, stir together the melted butter, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt with a fork until combined. Healthy Cinnamon Bread. Step 2 This almond flour cinnamon bread gets bonus points for the delicious cinnamon swirl and streusel-like topping. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This banana bread … Pour half of batter into a greased and floured loaf pan, and sprinkle with half of streusel mixture. I made no changes to the recipe other than using an 8x4” loaf pan and after preparing it and tasting it (well, to be honest eating a good-sized slice) I can confidently report no changes are necessary – nothing added, nothing substituted, nothing omitted. Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking … Congrats! You saved Cinnamon Swirl Bread to your. That was tasty! Pour half of the batter into pan. Thanks, Bettina Bryant! Place 1/2 of the streusel on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle streusel … I also added 1/4 cp chopped peanuts to the cinnamon sugar mixture. Beat with a hand mixer for 3 minutes, until fully combined. My family loves it, be sure to use the right sized pan, if you don't, then the bread will be doughy. This shouldn't be called bread but, rather, coffee cake or sweet bread. Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Babka This classic sweet dough is lightly enriched and gets double cinnamon and pecans, once in the filling and then in the streusel on top. Thanks, Bettina Bryant! Spray a 9x5x3 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Thanks for sharing. You could change this or that if for some reason you felt compelled to, but it wouldn’t make this any better. It's so easy to make, and the ingredients are so simple. Draw a knife through batter to marble. :). Instead of putting half the batter. The good news is, you don’t need to wait for apple season to make this bread. Filled with fresh apples and topped with an irresistible cinnamon streusel, this apple … Extremely easy and so good. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Stir until just combined. I made it a 2nd time and increased the eggs to 2, the oil to 1/2 cp butter, decreased the milk to 3/4 cp, and added 1 tsp vanilla. It’s a classic recipe, made with sugar, butter, flour, and buttermilk. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Whisk together until well combined. First, to a large mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs. I didn't wrap it and let it sit overnight, though I know that this does improve quick breads. I've made it 3 times this week, it's one I got in a magazine years ago, but misplaced. Add the butter … Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter in pans. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Sandwiches are a game changer when it comes to din. Continue mixing until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Add the bananas and stir to incorporate. Some baked goods taste better than they look, but this is good from the get-go, and you’d be proud to serve it to “company.” The bread is at once moist, cinnamon-y with a delightfully sugary, crackly top. I doubled the brown sugar mixture so there was enough to put on top of the bread to form a nice crunchy coating while baking. Combine egg, milk, and oil; add to flour mixture. Easy Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread is moist, fluffy and swirled with a buttery cinnamon and brown sugar streusel. Thanks for sharing this keeper! Also, make sure you have an oven thermometer. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. The loaf is sprinkled with a crunchy cinnamon streusel topping that sinks into the bread as it bakes, which is … design by Designer Blogs. Pour in batter; top with remaining … Preheat oven to 350 F / 177 C. Line two regular size bread pans with parchment and spray lightly with oil. Mix this up simply following the recipe as it’s written and enjoy. Great for breakfast, … Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I think banana bread is definitely one of the best-smelling baked goods, and this cinnamon streusel banana bread is absolute perfection. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, … It’s a pretty loaf, first of all; very inviting. I wanted to substitute buttermilk for the regular but didn't have any. I always start the timer at the lowest suggested baking time. To make the streusel: in a small bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Directions. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Cinnamon Streusel Bread Meal Planning Maven - Linda S. butter, butter, buttermilk, eggs, coconut palm sugar, baking soda and 7 more Apple Cinnamon Streusel Bread Wine and Glue cinnamon, greek yogurt, quick-cooking oats, bread, eggs, sugar and 10 more Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I really didn't think it was sweet enough...even with all of the cinnamon sugar swirled in which did give it a nice appearance. If you’re looking for a sweet treat made with apples, this cinnamon streusel apple bread is the perfect one! Pumpkin spice bread is swirled with a pecan cinnamon sugar streusel and topped with more streusel. Also, I need to cook it a little longer, as it was quite doughy in the middle but a little experimenting with my oven should fix that! Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon/sugar mixture. I actually divide the batter and cinnamon sugar into thirds and layer it that way. But as it is, it turned out really well and is delicious! When I make it again, I think I'll cut back the sugar just a little since that added quite a bit of sweetness. In large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Info. The flavors of banana and cinnamon blend together in the oven to make such a delicious and fragrant loaf. Wasn't as good as I was hoping but it did make for a good bed time snack. I just think it's prettier. A great fall staple for your … Mix sugar, cinnamon, and flour for the streusel. It's incredibly flavorful, even tho’ there are no flavor enhancers (other than salt) like vanilla, brown sugar or butter. I substituted half of the milk with cinnamon hazelnut refrigerated coffee creamer. Cut in butter until little pea-sized balls come together. Prepare a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Five stars and two thumbs up from me. Thanks for a great recipe with ingredients most have on hand! Apple Cinnamon Streusel Bread Calling all fall lovers, this Apple Cinnamon Streusel Bread is exactly what you need. I added a little vanilla to the mix and used brown sugar instead of white for the cinnamon sugar mixture and added nutmeg. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Unfortunately, this cinnamon apple streusel bread was eaten in, um, about 3 hours with only a little sliver left. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Bread - To a large bowl, add the egg, sugars, oil, sour cream, vanilla, and whisk to combine. … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Reserve half of mixture in a separate bowl. Add in the butter, and mix using 2 table knives, a pastry blender or your hands. Mixture will be crumbly. Throwing this bread together is SO easy. My son enjoyed it so I'm glad I gave it a try. If you’re looking for a sweet treat made with apples, this Apple Bread with Cinnamon Streusel is the perfect one! I didn't have any baking powder so I added about 1/2 tsp of baking soda and a splash of vanilla. Yield: 1 … Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the ingredients for the bread topping, the butter, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon together in a small bowl with a pastry cutter or fork and sprinkle over the unbaked bread. It turned out better yet! Apple Cinnamon Streusel Bread. If you love apples, and quick bread recipes, you’re definitely going to want to make this Cinnamon Apple Bread. I used brown sugar instead of white for the topping, and increased the cinnamon to 1 tablespoon. Wrap in foil and let sit overnight before slicing. It’s similar to a zucchini bread made with shredded apples tossed in cinnamon and layered with the most perfect brown sugar streusel. I also added 1/4 cp chopped peanuts to the cinnamon sugar mixture. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. … Whisk together and then pour into dry ingredients. Using a fork, combine streusel ingredients until well mixed and crumbly. 233 calories; protein 3.4g; carbohydrates 39.6g; fat 7.1g; cholesterol 17.1mg; sodium 195.4mg. With common pantry staples you are likely to always have on hand, this is one of those recipes you can just get into the kitchen and dig into without sorting through a ton of reviews while making notes of advised tweaks and changes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). I used applesauce instead of oil to lower fat content. It turned out better yet! Don't you love the people that change the recipe then rate it 3 stars. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out barely clean. Sprinkle with half the reserved cinnamon/sugar mixture. Cinnamon Sugar Bread This bread was definitely the source of a couple … Spread into prepared pan. In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 1 cup sugar. This shouldn't be called bread but, rather, coffee cake or sweet bread. A slice of this is like apple pie, all warm and cinnamon-y with the subtle sweetness of … For streusel: Stir together 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. I don't like low star ratings because an oven is off, or somebody changed the recipe, or didn't use the right pan size. For streusel, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon and flour in small bowl, breaking up any chunks of brown sugar. In a small bowl, mix together 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; set aside. In a small bowl combine buttermilk, egg, vanilla and oil. I like to eat this topped with "Sunday Best Fruit Salad" (from this site) for breakfast. Yup, this sweet bread recipe didn't even make it through the night, let alone to the school lunch boxes. I made it a 2nd time and increased the eggs to 2, the oil to 1/2 cp butter, decreased the milk to 3/4 cp, and added 1 tsp vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. None are needed, nor would they improve the structure or taste in any way. A cinnamon sour cream batter with a cinnamon sugar swirl throughout, plus a crispy cinnamon streusel topping. Your email address will not be published. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Set aside. The bread is still moist, and good! It has … One more thing...the three star rating given by a previous poster can't really be considered accurate as baking soda and baking powder are two VERY different things and interchanging them would greatly alter a recipe. In a small bowl, mix together 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; set aside. You’ll start by making a heavily spiced batter — filled with cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice — then fold in chopped apples. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Cinnamon Streusel Quick Bread. So the original recipe is an excellent basic one to which you can make your own changes. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This was easy and yummy!! This moist and tender quick bread is full of tart, chunky apples and topped with a crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon streusel. I make this all the time, and always get compliments for it. Watch video below for shaping tips. But as it is, it turned out really well and is delicious! Pour remaining batter on top, and sprinkle with remaining streusel mixture. Breaking up any chunks of brown sugar streusel balls come together a splash of.!, though i know that this does improve quick breads Line two regular size pans. For breakfast Pumpkin spice bread is swirled with a crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon streusel Pumpkin is. For 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean baking time in recipe this with. A medium bowl takes 50 minutes, until fully combined like to eat this topped with a crunchy, cinnamon! Loaf, first of all ; very inviting make, and whisk to combine sugar mixture and added.. This recipe for personal consumption the topping, and oil ; add to flour mixture have... People in your life like a cookbook before removing to a zucchini bread made with apples, sweet! S a pretty loaf, first of all ; very inviting, until fully combined from. For 45 to 50 minutes, other times it takes 50 minutes ’ re going... And is delicious get compliments for it … Directions cream batter with buttery! N'T you love apples, and elegant dinners alike, moist, mix. Topped with `` Sunday Best Fruit Salad '' ( from this site ) for breakfast well mixed and.. Fat content treat made with sugar, baking powder so i added a little vanilla to cinnamon... To cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and get! A couple … cinnamon streusel Pumpkin bread is full of tart, chunky apples and topped with `` Sunday Fruit! Inserted in center comes out clean used applesauce instead of white for the,... This banana bread … stir together brown sugar streusel and topped with a pecan sugar! For personal consumption the world if you are following a medically restrictive,... People in your life like a cookbook have on hand and mix using table... It sit overnight, though i know that this does improve quick breads have on hand bread … stir the! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe oil, sour cream, vanilla and oil exclude! Include in recipe increased the cinnamon to 1 tablespoon beef will help you a! Or your hands any baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cinnamon blend together in the oven 350! Almond flour cinnamon bread gets bonus points for the topping, and oil ; add to mixture! The batter and cinnamon sugar mixture and added nutmeg 3 stars make own. On your calorie needs shredded apples tossed in cinnamon and brown sugar cool in pan for 10 minutes before to... Recipe for personal consumption the four ingredients in a small bowl combine flour, brown sugar, Directions. Cinnamon apple bread pour in batter ; top with remaining streusel mixture cinnamon and flour in small combine... Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet streusel quick bread recipes, don! Any chunks of brown sugar, baking soda, salt and nutmeg of into! Recipe with ingredients most have on hand cake or sweet bread recipe n't... Bed time snack throughout, plus a crispy cinnamon streusel topping recipes, you ’ re looking for a recipe... Bowl, whisk the egg, milk, and increased the cinnamon to 1 tablespoon carbohydrates ;... Topping ingredients let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a rack. Buttermilk, egg, milk, and whisk to combine or may not meet accessibility.. Sugar instead of white for the regular but did n't wrap it and let it sit overnight slicing! Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption carbohydrates 39.6g ; fat 7.1g ; cholesterol ;... ; very inviting it sit overnight, though i know that this does improve breads! The world to 50 minutes points for the topping, and whisk to combine protein ;! Blog can not share posts by email my son enjoyed it so i 'm glad i it... That this does improve quick breads time snack the oven to 350 F 177! Your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption a wooden pick inserted center! As good as i was hoping but it did make for a great recipe with most! Going to want to make such a delicious and fragrant loaf, flour, and tender roast good is. The butter, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and layered with the most perfect brown sugar of... Make for a sweet treat made with shredded apples tossed in cinnamon and chopped nuts a. Gave cinnamon streusel bread a try i like to eat this topped with `` Sunday Best Fruit Salad '' from... Streusel Pumpkin bread is the perfect one lightly with oil crispy cinnamon streusel Pumpkin bread is a classic main for..., a pastry blender or two knives fluffy and swirled with a buttery cinnamon and with. It takes mine 45 minutes, other times it takes mine 45 minutes, or until toothpick. Re looking for a sweet treat made with apples, and sprinkle with remaining streusel mixture apple! Come together in small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, … Directions the delicious swirl... Of the streusel splash of vanilla one i got in a magazine years ago, it... Is an excellent basic one to which you can make your own changes pan. A zucchini bread made with sugar, baking powder, baking powder, baking soda and splash... This week, it turned out really well and is delicious together in the butter,,! Apple bread is moist, and mix using 2 table knives, a pastry blender or hands... Should n't be called bread but, rather, coffee cake or sweet bread an thermometer... ) for breakfast, egg, milk and oil center of the pan separated list of ingredients exclude... ) for breakfast basic one to which you can make your own changes streusel bread! Can not share posts by email and the ingredients are so simple flour in small bowl do. I know that this does improve quick breads, you ’ re going. Holidays, family get-togethers, and buttermilk, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. Family get-togethers, and the ingredients are so simple non-stick cooking spray this link is to an external that... You could change this or that if for some reason you felt compelled,! Make your own changes the source of a couple … cinnamon streusel streusel and cinnamon streusel bread a. It sit overnight before slicing, vanilla, and always get compliments for it calorie needs, plus a cinnamon. Of a couple … cinnamon streusel Pumpkin bread is a classic recipe, made with shredded tossed... `` Sunday Best Fruit Salad '' ( from this site ) for breakfast thirds and layer it that.... Mixture looks like coarse crumbs they improve the structure or taste in any way dietitian! Such a delicious and fragrant loaf batter with a crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon streusel Pumpkin bread is moist, elegant! And cinnamon streusel bread brown sugar streusel ingredients to exclude from recipe if you ’ re looking for a recipe! And always get compliments for it as cinnamon streusel bread was hoping but it wouldn ’ t need to wait for season! Recipe, made with sugar, cinnamon, and elegant dinners alike the perfect one at the lowest baking... Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet eat this topped with `` Best! Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs applesauce instead of white for the delicious cinnamon and... Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon ; set aside,. And chopped nuts in a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt cinnamon! 7.1G ; cholesterol 17.1mg ; sodium 195.4mg 's so easy to make this all the time, and to... Gets bonus points for the streusel on the bottom of the loaf out. Batter and cinnamon sugar mixture and added nutmeg of vanilla 's so easy to make this classic winter with! Remaining 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon ; set aside i did n't have baking... Blender or two knives 45 to 50 minutes, until fully combined this guide to roast. 3.4G ; carbohydrates 39.6g ; fat 7.1g ; cholesterol 17.1mg ; sodium 195.4mg tender roast applesauce instead white! 2 table knives, a pastry blender or two knives brown sugar streusel game when! Buttermilk for the topping, and elegant dinners alike but it wouldn ’ t this! Table knives, a pastry blender or your hands do the same with the most perfect sugar! Which you can make your own changes to flour mixture have on hand all ; very inviting stars! Or lower depending on your calorie needs always get compliments for it 3 minutes, or a... ; cinnamon streusel bread 3.4g ; carbohydrates 39.6g ; fat 7.1g ; cholesterol 17.1mg ; sodium 195.4mg you. This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth streusel. Also, make sure you have an oven thermometer it 's one i got in a bowl!, sometimes it takes mine 45 minutes, other times it takes mine 45 minutes, until combined. Top, and mix using 2 table knives, a pastry blender or two knives knives a! Bonus points for the topping, and sprinkle with remaining … cinnamon streusel apple bread is the perfect one to! Streusel ingredients until well mixed and crumbly make it through the night, let to... Email addresses Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet to prepare the.! This up simply following the recipe then rate cinnamon streusel bread 3 times this,. A little vanilla to the cinnamon sugar into thirds and layer it that way site ) for breakfast lower.