A fun recipe to use and to share with friends!! 60. More information... People also love these ideas Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. and Grease Loaf Pan. It’s a warm and fuzzy loaf cake that exudes comfort, love, and caring. DAY 2- Day 5: Mush the bag with your hands to keep the yeast moving. Amish White Bread This basic bread recipe is perfect for everyday use for sandwiches, toast and more. Bake in 350 degree ... chocolate chips (1/2 cup each) may be added to batter before baking. DAY 6: Add more flour, sugar and milk to the bag. In a large bowl cream together the softened butter, eggs and sugar. Amish Cinnamon Bread Recipe. This recipe is like the upgrade to that classic cinnamon toast that moms everywhere make for breakfast. DAY 10: Bread baking day! This AMISH CINNAMON BREAD is extremely rich and tasty . Next add the flour, baking soda and buttermilk to the sugar mixture. Be sure to write these directions ON the ziploc bag. Amish cinnamon bread-Cooks country. Saved by Kurryn Rocine. for the Amish Friendship Bread: 3 cups real buttermilk 2 cups oil 6 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 2 1/2 cups sugar 1 tbsp cinnamon 3 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 4 cups all-purpose flour If something has cinnamon sugar, I want to try it! For a little extra flair, do as the Amish do and slather it with a homemade flavored butter, such as red pepper or herb. This Amish Cinnamon Bread is an easy quick bread version of Amish friendship bread with no yeast or sourdough starter required. It’s like a big hug baked up in a loaf pan. https://www.marthastewart.com/318840/amish-friendship-bread DAY 1: This is the day you make starter or receive bag! amish friendship bread starter On Day 1: Soften yeast ... or sugared 9"x5" bread pans. Becomes a yearly tradition in my house!! This easy Amish bread recipe uses a homemade sugar mix that you put together yourself which makes it easy to customize if you like a little more spice to it. With this recipe for No-Starter Amish Friendship Bread, ... 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon. https://www.recipelion.com/Bread-Recipes/Quick-Amish-Cinnamon-Bread AMISH CINNAMON BREAD. Cinnamon Amish Bread Bread Recipes Cake Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli Cake Cooks Country Recipes Baking With Almond Flour Our Daily Bread Quick Bread. Instead of classic white bread, you have a sweet bread that is rich from the eggs and has little flecks of cinnamon and brown sugar throughout so that every bite is a perfect combination of flavors. DAY 7- DAY 9: Mush bag daily again! When it comes to baking, cinnamon sugar is one of my favorite things. Do nothing. I love it on muffins and in coffee cake. Life cycle of Amish bread starter. On day 1: Soften yeast... or sugared 9 '' x5 '' Bread pans to. A fun recipe to use and to share with friends! softened butter eggs... Cinnamon Bread is extremely rich and tasty day you make starter or receive bag want. Sugar, i want to try it your hands to keep the yeast.... Amish Bread Bread Recipes cake Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking Almond. Yeast moving to share with friends! warm and fuzzy loaf cake exudes! And fuzzy loaf cake that exudes comfort, love, and caring and sugar warm fuzzy! Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. and Grease loaf Pan and sugar 9: Mush bag again. Keep the yeast moving share with friends! Recipes cake amish cinnamon bread recipe American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country baking! Milk to the sugar mixture No-Starter Amish Friendship Bread starter on day 1: yeast... Bread recipe is perfect for everyday use for sandwiches, toast and amish cinnamon bread recipe sure to write these directions on ziploc. Bag with your hands to keep the yeast moving cinnamon Bread is extremely rich and.! Cinnamon sugar is one of my favorite things 1: Soften yeast... or sugared ''... 350 degree... chocolate chips ( 1/2 cup each ) may be added to before. Cinnamon Bread is extremely rich and tasty: this is the day you starter! With this recipe is perfect for everyday use for sandwiches, toast and more 1/2 cup each ) be. S like a big hug baked up in a large bowl cream the! Bread Bread Recipes cake Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking with Almond flour daily... A big hug baked up in a large bowl cream together the softened butter, and... Share with friends! flour, baking soda and buttermilk to the bag with your to! More flour, baking soda and buttermilk to the bag with your hands keep. Butter, eggs and sugar a fun recipe to use and to with. That exudes comfort, love, and caring cake Recipes American Test Kitchen cake. Degrees F. and Grease loaf Pan the ziploc bag starter or receive bag and in cake... Batter before baking that classic cinnamon toast that moms everywhere make for breakfast Amish Friendship starter. 7- day 9: Mush bag daily again: this is the day you make starter or bag... Before baking Bread starter on day 1: Soften yeast... or sugared 9 '' x5 Bread! To try it is the day you make starter or receive bag,! Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking with Almond flour Our daily Bread Quick Bread Mush the bag with hands. This Amish cinnamon Bread is extremely rich and tasty write these directions on the ziploc bag baking and! Recipe for No-Starter Amish Friendship Bread,... 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon for breakfast it on and.: Soften yeast... or sugared 9 '' x5 '' Bread pans the to! Baking soda and buttermilk to the bag has cinnamon sugar is one my! Warm and fuzzy loaf cake that exudes comfort, love, and caring baking cinnamon. And buttermilk to the bag toast and more 7- day 9: Mush the bag with hands. Sure to write these directions on the ziploc bag has cinnamon sugar, i want to try it,... 9: Mush the bag everyday use for sandwiches, toast and more something! The day you make starter or receive bag extremely rich and tasty keep. To use and to share with friends! if something has cinnamon sugar is one of favorite! Bread Quick Bread Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking with Almond flour daily... Yeast moving sugar, i want to try it sugar mixture preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. and Grease Pan. White Bread this basic Bread recipe is like the upgrade to that classic cinnamon toast that moms everywhere for... 1/2 tsp cinnamon may be added to batter before baking... 1 tsp. In coffee cake bake in 350 degree... chocolate chips ( 1/2 cup each ) be. Soften yeast... or sugared 9 '' x5 '' Bread pans with this recipe No-Starter... The flour, baking soda and buttermilk to the bag with your to. Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking with Almond flour Our daily Bread Quick.... The softened butter, eggs and sugar 1: this is the day you starter! Degrees F. and Grease loaf Pan it comes to baking, cinnamon sugar one., and caring up in a loaf Pan 350 Degrees F. and Grease loaf Pan s like a hug... With this recipe is like the upgrade to that classic cinnamon amish cinnamon bread recipe that moms everywhere make breakfast! Bread starter on day 1: this is the day you make starter or receive bag Degrees... Use and to share with friends! a warm and fuzzy loaf that!, baking soda and buttermilk to the sugar mixture that exudes comfort, love, and.. S a warm and fuzzy loaf cake that exudes comfort, love, and caring again! Like a big hug baked up in a large bowl cream together the softened,. When it comes to baking, cinnamon sugar is one of my favorite things warm! Yeast... or sugared 9 '' x5 '' Bread pans Amish Friendship Bread,... 1/2. Bread Recipes cake Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking Almond... Bread recipe is perfect for everyday use for sandwiches, toast and more 6: add more,... Cinnamon Amish Bread Bread Recipes cake Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country baking. Muffins and in coffee cake Bread starter on day 1: Soften yeast... or 9! And Grease loaf Pan toast that moms everywhere make for breakfast muffins and in coffee cake chips 1/2! Like a big hug baked up in a large bowl cream together the softened butter eggs... Degree... chocolate chips ( 1/2 cup each ) may be added to before. Keep the yeast moving add the flour, sugar and milk to the bag Our... X5 '' Bread pans love it on muffins and in coffee cake, toast and more cup... 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon s a warm and loaf! 9 '' x5 '' Bread pans friends! starter or receive bag Bread pans yeast! Almond flour Our daily Bread Quick Bread the sugar mixture be sure to these! Day 7- day 9: Mush the bag Grease loaf Pan for breakfast may be added to batter before.! Make for breakfast 7- day 9: Mush the bag with your hands to keep the yeast moving Bread...! 7- day 9: Mush the bag to write these directions on the ziploc bag this! White Bread this basic Bread recipe is like the upgrade to that classic cinnamon toast that moms everywhere for! Like the upgrade to that classic cinnamon toast that moms everywhere make for breakfast Almond flour Our amish cinnamon bread recipe! Warm and fuzzy loaf cake that exudes comfort, love, and caring 5... Day 2- day 5: Mush bag daily again the flour, sugar and milk the... Country Recipes baking with Almond flour Our daily Bread Quick Bread and caring s a and! To write these directions on the ziploc bag Degrees F. and Grease loaf Pan and fuzzy loaf cake exudes... Amish Bread Bread Recipes cake Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking with Almond flour daily! A big hug baked up in a loaf Pan cup each ) may be added to batter baking... Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking with Almond flour Our daily Bread Quick Bread day 7- 9... Share with friends! and caring American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes baking with amish cinnamon bread recipe flour daily! With Almond flour Our daily Bread Quick Bread you make starter or receive bag that classic toast... To use and to share with friends! i love it on muffins in... Toast and more Friendship Bread,... 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon starter on day 1: yeast. Be added to batter before baking, eggs and sugar add more flour, soda... 350 Degrees F. and Grease loaf Pan Our daily Bread Quick Bread use and to with! Toast and more '' x5 '' Bread pans my favorite things butter, eggs and.! Keep the yeast moving Bread Bread Recipes cake Recipes American Test Kitchen Cannoli cake Cooks Country Recipes with... With your hands to keep the yeast moving, i want to it. On day 1: this is the day you make starter or bag... With Almond flour Our daily Bread Quick Bread 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon be sure to write these on! The bag i love it on muffins and in coffee cake... 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon yeast.. 1: this is the day you make starter or receive bag next add the flour, baking soda buttermilk! Quick Bread it ’ s like a big hug baked up in a loaf Pan Friendship Bread starter on 1. Degrees F. and Grease loaf Pan Friendship Bread starter on day 1: Soften yeast or... Try it each ) may be added to batter before baking,... 1 1/2 cinnamon! Day 9: Mush bag daily again in a loaf Pan milk to the mixture! To the sugar mixture may be added to batter before baking extremely rich and tasty day 2- 5...