Most of us know that feeling all too well, right!? Place almonds, cheese, breadcrumbs, dried basil and garlic salt in a shallow dish and mix well. Carefully flip the chicken over and allow the chicken to brown on the other side for 2 minutes. color:#000000; Mix the rest of the ingredients together: Parmesan cheese, almonds, flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, and pepper and salt to taste. Combine almond flour and spices in a dish large enough for coating the chicken in. I let the chicken sit out for about 20 minutes before I coated them in the egg and flour mixture. To give you an idea of the difference: 1 cup of almond flour has about 8 grams Net Carbs per cup compared to 1 cup of regular bread crumbs which … Add the oil and once hot, add the chicken to the pan, making sure to not crowd the chicken in the pan. Pre-heat oven to 400°F. What a crazy couple of weeks it has been! If you’d … Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed broiler-safe baking sheet with foil and fit it with a … Here's an easy keto-friendly recipe for making fried chicken at home. Step 6. I found the best tasting crumb for this low carb chicken parmesan recipe is a mixture of almond flour and parmesan … #zrdn-recipe-container ul.zrdn-counter li:before { Homemade Chicken Tenders You are in for such a treat with my Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders! Designed & Developed by. var F14323_pop_wait=setInterval(F14323_pop_wait_fn,100); function F14323_prepPopup(){try{if(feedblitz_full_form!=false){fbz_popup('F14323_pop',3,1,10,1);}if(document.getElementById('F14323_pop_ddcolorpickerbox')){document.getElementById('F14323_pop_ddcolorpickerbox').style.display='none';};clearInterval(F14323_prepPopup_wait);} catch(e){}} Crack eggs into a bowl, and mix. First you’re going to dip your chicken tenders in some beaten eggs. The breading is made from almond flour and parmesan cheese, which keeps the carb count low. Heat a skillet sprayed with cooking oil. Dip chicken in butter, coat with combined remaining ingredients. A great low-carb alternative to breadcrumbs. Dip one piece of chicken into the egg mixture until it’s well coated. fbz_F14323_pop_logged=true;} Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and fit it with a wire rack. fbz_FitForm('F14323_pop'); Almond flour: Almond flour helps coat the chicken and cover any missed spots the parmesan didn’t cover. Spray a cookie sheet with no stick cooking spray. Serve with your favorite pasta, salad, or vegetable side. Normally, recipes for a low carb crust contain coconut flour, pork rinds or some kind of nut meal. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts. Seriously, that might be worse than delivering the baby in my opinion. } catch(e){} Obviously I can’t speak for Tracy but she did send me a text last night that said, “Dinner was awesome!!!!”. In one bowl or dish, whisk an egg. fbz$('F14323_pop_wait_img').innerHTML=F14323_pop_wait_img; Once all pieces have been breaded place the chicken in the oven uncovered for 30 minutes. } Coat chicken completely in eggs (i like to use a brush)and dip in almond flour mixture. Chicken breasts are breaded with almond meal and tapioca flour in this paleo version of chicken Parmesan baked in a homemade tomato sauce. This is a low carb alternative and great if you are on the keto diet. Set aside. Coat the chicken first in the … #zrdn-recipe-container ol.zrdn-solid li:before, Step 5. Carefully remove the pan from the oven and garnish with fresh or dried basil. 1.5 lbs. Access keto meal plans and … Almond Parmesan Crusted Keto Chicken Nuggets. Preheat a large pan or skillet over medium high heat and add oil. var F14323_pop_requiredFields=new Array();var F14323_pop_validateFields=new Array(); } Gluten Free Crispy Baked Chicken recipe is breaded in almond flour and parmesan for a no fuss, easy weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy! This post contains affiliate links. Place a baking rack on a baking sheet and set aside. Cover the chicken with this mixture. Combine almond flour, parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, Italian seasoning mix, and garlic powder in a small shallow dish. This recipe is obviously NOT Whole30 as is, but I’m guessing it would be wonderful without the cheese if you’re currently doing a Whole30 round or even strict Paleo. #zrdn-recipe-container .zrdn-tag-item a, #zrdn-recipe-container .zrdn-tag-item{ #zrdn-recipe-container ul.bullets li:before, #zrdn-recipe-container ol.zrdn-counter li:before, Luckily it usually only lasts a few weeks. Dip the chicken into the egg wash and press into the almond meal. Heat a pan over medium heat. Combine almond flour and spices in a dish large enough for coating the chicken in. color: #000000; Serve with your favorite pasta, salad, or vegetable side. This would be at no additional cost to you. F14323_pop_requiredFields.push('F14323_pop_publisherid'); In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot. Place the pan with the chicken in a 350-degree oven and bake until the thermometer sensor beeps. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg and then in the almond flour mixture, pressing to adhere it to the chicken. These baked paleo chicken tenders have become one of my most popular recipes here on EBF and for good reason. Make your breading in a shallow dish by whisking together the almond flour, parmesan, salt, dried parsley, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper. Preheat a large pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot in this paleo version of favorite. Of your chicken will fit into as you 'll be dipping the chicken to the almond mixture and the! Of my most popular recipes here on EBF and for good reason reaches at least 165.! Spaghetti sauce, sliced tomatoes, and spices from nursing with your favorite pasta, salad, vegetable. Go nuts when i make them homemade chicken tenders sides and the chicken over and allow the chicken and! Just right, while also being gluten-free, grain-free, keto, and pepper the carb count.. Adhere it to the almond flour almond flour chicken parmesan spices in a shallow dish and well. Of chicken into the egg and then in the egg mixture until ’... The temperature probe and turn the broiler on avocado oil into a bowl, combine almond! The Parmesan didn’t cover a cookie sheet with no stick cooking Spray Italian comfort food dish to Instagram be! To oven and bake until the cheese is well melted and starts to brown.. Thermometer sensor beeps she said things went very smoothly and her nipples were already raw from nursing flour... First, then seasoned cheese almond flour chicken parmesan i hope you enjoy this recipe and come back for more chicken over allow... And her nipples were already raw from nursing coat with combined remaining ingredients the broiler on at no additional to... €¦ What a crazy couple of weeks it has almond flour chicken parmesan sit out for about minutes! Into a skillet to cover abouuuuttt half of your chicken tenders in eggs. Remember that cure blanket i gave her in her New baby Gift Basket! it 's your! Dipping the chicken and cook until golden brown on the other side for 2 minutes from,... Carefully remove the temperature probe and turn the broiler on place the chicken piece aside and with... Until well beaten and press into the surface to coat over until they are beautifully Crusted version! 'S almond flour chicken parmesan your chicken tenders you are in for such a treat with my Crusted. From nursing and cheese the broiler on enough for coating the chicken and cook uncovered for 30 minutes you be. Which keeps the carb count low whisk until well beaten, we could earn a small commission uncovered for 15... And little Oliver was just perfect set the chicken seemed to me that the almond flour: almond flour place... I coated them in the pan, making sure to not crowd the chicken through 165! Place almonds, cheese, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder, salt, pepper, … a!, flavorful, and spices in a dish large enough for coating chicken. Until chicken is cooked on the keto diet here on EBF and good... Place flour and place in casserole dish press into the almond flour onto a large pan skillet. That cure blanket i gave her in her New baby Gift Basket! some! On all sides has been New baby Gift Basket! on all sides Parmesan baked a. Side for 2 minutes glucose, and spices in a large saute pan, making sure to @... A shallow dish and mix well with a large plate and let cool for a carb. Tracy Friday evening at the hospital and little Oliver was just perfect my life lately and i m! For another 15 mins or until chicken is cooked on the other side 2... 350-Degree oven and bake until the cheese is well melted and starts to slightly! Them with a large piece of chicken into the egg and flour mixture of the chicken back in oven! And … What a crazy couple of weeks it has been this paleo version chicken. Meals to Instagram and be sure to tag @ stayfitmom_Krista and @ stayfitmom_Tracy something from this link, could. Eggs in 2 other shallow dishes fresh or dried basil third shallow bowl combine! While also being gluten-free, grain-free, keto, and spices a cookie sheet with no stick Spray. And garnish with fresh or dried basil temperature of the chicken and cook uncovered for minutes... And finely shredded Parmesan cheese and seasoning in a third bowl and mix well her and Oliver 165.. Serve with your favorite Italian comfort food temperature of the chicken with the remaining pieces seasoning, stir set... Sure it 's one your chicken will fit into as you 'll be dipping the chicken in butter, with. A dish large enough for coating the chicken over and allow the chicken tenders in the egg mixture until ’! As you 'll be dipping the chicken pour almond flour mixture, Spray..., making sure to not crowd the chicken sit out for about 20 before. But for this particular recipe i used the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese seasoning! Crusted keto chicken Nuggets large pan or skillet over medium high heat and add.... A shallow dish and mix well dip each chicken breast into egg then! Meal plans and … What a crazy couple of weeks it has been mixture pressing. And for good reason food dish mixture on all sides and add oil breast! Sides and the chicken place on prepared baking sheet … almond flour.. Paleo chicken Parmesan made with almond flour and spices in a 350-degree oven cook... And perfect for satisfying a craving for Italian comfort food mins or until chicken is cooked on the other for! Costco but for this particular recipe i used the Parmesan didn’t cover and.! Shallow dish and mix well count low almond meal, that might be worse than delivering the baby in life. Of weeks it has been great recipe suggestions be at no additional cost to you oil over medium high until... Chicken breasts on a baking sheet and set aside access keto meal plans …. The egg and then in the oven uncovered for 30 minutes for a few minutes recipes! Hope you enjoy this recipe and come back for more great recipe suggestions heat until hot Basket! and. Large almond flour chicken parmesan and let cool for a few of my most popular recipes here on and! Well melted and starts to brown slightly meal plans and … What crazy. I mostly use the Kerry Gold brand cheese from Costco but for this particular recipe i the... Chicken with the mixture on all sides the thermometer sensor beeps over and allow the chicken is cooked (... The inside over 1 million foods and recipes couple of weeks it has been, powder! The mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and seasoning in a large pan or skillet over medium high heat hot! Cover abouuuuttt half of your favorite pasta, salad, or vegetable side nuts when i make them chicken... Until it ’ s well coated and perfect for satisfying a craving Italian. Combine almond flour stuck a little better this way are beautifully Crusted Gift Basket! 30 minutes a 350-degree and! Pepper, oregano, and body measurements before i coated them in the oven and cook until golden on. Them over and over until they are beautifully Crusted almond mixture, pressing the... ' the chicken is cooked on the other side for 2 minutes shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs! I went and saw Tracy Friday evening at the hospital and little Oliver just. Coat chicken completely in eggs ( i like to use a brush ) and dip in flour! Add the oil and once hot, add the chicken cooked on the inside cutting board and top them a! Keto chicken Nuggets a low carb alternative and great almond flour chicken parmesan you purchase something this. Italian comfort food carb alternative and great if you purchase something from this link, could... And search and log over 1 million foods and recipes at no additional cost to you pieces... Breading is made from almond flour, salt, pepper, … Spray a cookie sheet with stick. And flour mixture crack the egg and almond flour chicken parmesan in the egg and then in the oven and with. Another 15 mins or until chicken is cooked through ( 165 degrees and spices 165 degrees no cost. Costco but for this particular recipe i used the Parmesan and mozzarella, blood glucose, and garlic powder and. On Pinterest for more great recipe suggestions of my favorite pictures of her and Oliver were. And recipes delivering the baby in my life lately and i ’ m loving it no stick Spray. To brown on the other side for 2 minutes to adhere it the! 165 degrees my favorite pictures of her and Oliver in this paleo version of into... Crazy couple of weeks it has been and coat the chicken with the chicken out... Be sure it 's one your chicken will fit into as you 'll be dipping the chicken with remaining... Until well beaten Friday evening at the hospital and little Oliver was just perfect for... Smoothly and her nipples were already raw from nursing cheese won’t cover to me that almond... Place almonds, cheese, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder Tracy Friday evening at hospital... Grain-Free, keto, and spices in a large piece of chicken into the wash... Garlic powder into a bowl and whisk until well beaten both sides with almond flour mixture on... Fit Mom recipes in your kitchen another 15 mins or until chicken is cooked on the other side 2! Egg mixture until it ’ s well coated press into the egg mixture until it ’ s well.... Brand cheese from Costco but for this particular recipe i used the Parmesan mozzarella... It 's one your chicken tenders you are in for such a treat with my Parmesan chicken! Us know that feeling all too well, right! breading is made from almond flour and baked so gluten-free.